TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm still in doubt how to make that work. Forcing someone to get pregnant is a little too much in my book, so it should be with the consent of Bella too in this regard. I mean, she wasn't nice to the MC in the beginning, but I'm not sure if that warrants putting a baby inside of her and having her keep it. :)
Are you trying to make me cry because this is how you make me cry.:cry:

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I'm still in doubt how to make that work. Forcing someone to get pregnant is a little too much in my book, so it should be with the consent of Bella too in this regard. I mean, she wasn't nice to the MC in the beginning, but I'm not sure if that warrants putting a baby inside of her and having her keep it. :)
I'd just go with a heated session where you ask her if she wants you to cum in her, followed by the typical "No... yes." that you get from her, then a discussion afterwards where she confirms she wants it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So you've all heard it here as well, I was in the hospital for over two weeks. I'm back home now, but still confined to the bed. I can work a little on my laptop, but rendering is still out of the question - can't walk the stairs to my workstation for starters.
I hope you heal fast.

Have you thought about Remote Desktop Connection? Set that up on your workstation, and you can rdc in from your laptop to do stuff. It's built into Windows.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
Hopefully there's a couple pregnant sex scenes too, not just dialog. The dream is an orgy with all 9(?) girls prego at once :sneaky:
Let's hope so. Generally if there's pregnancy in a game, I'd expect preggo sex to be on the list.
Shit's hot.

Geez, he just came back from death's door. Let him recover first. We know you're anxious (as am I), but geez....
True facts. Chief needs some good rest to recover. Love the smut, but I don't want game creators feeling pressured into working under harmful conditions.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I hope you heal fast.

Have you thought about Remote Desktop Connection? Set that up on your workstation, and you can rdc in from your laptop to do stuff. It's built into Windows.
Healing is going quite well!

Remote Desktop might work, but working from a bed isn't really comfortable. Typing is very much possible, so I think I can finish the script for v0.19 from under the sheets. I've also paused my Patreon page for a month, to give me some breathing space. So there won't be an April release, other than the public one.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018

Remote Desktop might work, but working from a bed isn't really comfortable. Typing is very much possible, so I think I can finish the script for v0.19 from under the sheets. I've also paused my Patreon page for a month, to give me some breathing space. So there won't be a May release, other than the public one.
Good to hear you are on the mend.

But I am concerned that Bella will get tired of standing in thy doorway...

just kidding.

Look after yourself.

Reactions: JJsworld

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
@Perverteer Health and family comes first, Sisterly Lust is by far a GREAT game, but not at the expense of your health. Take it easy and focus on getting better.

Reactions: Perverteer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pregnant sex with my wife was indeed downright sexy, as was she. There's something about pregnancy, sex and women. Maybe it's the glow. Eighth month, spooning position, two handfuls of tits and a neck to nuzzle on.....
and big belly?

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018

Remote Desktop might work, but working from a bed isn't really comfortable. Typing is very much possible, so I think I can finish the script for v0.19 from under the sheets. I've also paused my Patreon page for a month, to give me some breathing space. So there won't be a May release, other than the public one.
The magic always happen under the sheets ofc,

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes