h1joputas

Oct 11, 2018
is mc's old flame also coming to house? they are gonna need bigger house then.
Imagine that!

The 4 girls from the family, plus Iris and Riley, plus the three ladies from his "previous life" AND Rebecca and Nia (the hottest girls in this game, IMO!)

Rip MC, died from exhaustion hahaha

Reactions: Canes

Canes

May 27, 2018
Damn, Liza's face disturbs me greatly, she looks like a gorilla with Botoxed lips. But this is just an opinion, I know most of you guys like her fine. I don't know, something about her facial features is off and some renders are just horrifying.
Anyway, hope it gets better later on, but until then, Bella best girl!

Reactions: Blayo

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Damn, Liza's face disturbs me greatly, she looks like a gorilla with Botoxed lips. But this is just an opinion, I know most of you guys like her fine. I don't know, something about her facial features is off and some renders are just horrifying.
Okay, so she won't win any beauty contest, but she's still got a killer body, worthy of pounding a significant dent in a mattress. All she desires is love, attention and occasional cuddling.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Okay, so she won't win any beauty contest, but she's still got a killer body, worthy of pounding a significant dent in a mattress. All she desires is love, attention and occasional cuddling.
She's the perfectly innocent, naive gorilla, though you do have a point there about her body. But you know, spending so much time staring at her face, creeps me out occasionally, had to make a comment on that, maybe feel good about myself if/when someone agrees with me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, so you consider her rather Plain Jane (with a bod). Take a look at 90% of the women out there. If all one desires is flash-in-the-pan sex, there's always Bella, but for warmth, caring, and a wealth of other intangibles, there's Liza.

Consider the lowly package - it can be adorned with fancy gift wrapping or it can be wrapped in newspaper. The important part, however, is contained therein, and a fancily-wrapped package of shit is still a package of shit, while a plainly-wrapped package of gold or jewelry is valuable, despite the wrappings.

We each have different opinions on a number of things at various stages of our lives. You prefer Bella, I prefer Liza. We're both right, or wrong, or both.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaun Karr and Canes

Canes

May 27, 2018
Okay, so you consider her rather Plain Jane (with a bod). Take a look at 90% of the women out there. If all one desires is flash-in-the-pan sex, there's always Bella, but for warmth, caring, and a wealth of other intangibles, there's Liza.

Consider the lowly package - it can be adorned with fancy gift wrapping or it can be wrapped in newspaper. The important part, however, is contained therein, and a fancily-wrapped package of shit is still a package of shit, while a plainly-wrapped package of gold or jewelry is valuable, despite the wrappings.

We each have different opinions on a number of things at various stages of our lives. You prefer Bella, I prefer Liza. We're both right, or wrong, or both.
What can I say, I'm an honest and simple man. If there's no physical attraction, I don't much care about what's behind the wrapper. And for me, more than 50% of physical attraction is in the face. But as untruthful as this may sound, I do respect your preference.
Ultimately, however, I do play these Visual Novels for the feels, and you may be onto something with her personality. I think I need to pay closer attention to "her" instead of her face.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What can I say, I'm an honest and simple man. If there's no physical attraction, I don't much care about what's behind the wrapper. And for me, more than 50% of physical attraction is in the face. But as untruthful as this may sound, I do respect your preference.
Ultimately, however, I do play these Visual Novels for the feels, and you may be onto something with her personality. I think I need to pay closer attention to "her" instead of her face.
You just need to go grocery shopping, dude!
:p

• Haha
Reactions: Blayo and Canes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Liza is my fav too, but not only because of what's inside, I think she's also the sexiest of the family.
Bella comes second, lil' sister 3rd, mom last.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
She's the perfectly innocent, naive gorilla, though you do have a point there about her body. But you know, spending so much time staring at her face, creeps me out occasionally, had to make a comment on that, maybe feel good about myself if/when someone agrees with me.
Well.. She's a good looking gorilla then ! I might be into zoophilia after all... All joking aside, you just get used to her face it's not so bad.

After finishing the game, main question is : can Riley and Iris get pregnant ? Man, they might have to relocate, not enough space..

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Iris is so fucking beautiful :love: . So the end is near, only thing this game missed was a ts :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Imagine that!

The 4 girls from the family, plus Iris and Riley, plus the three ladies from his "previous life" AND Rebecca and Nia (the hottest girls in this game, IMO!)

Rip MC, died from exhaustion hahaha
well yea (sex exhaustion) unleess he dies due too much work (other exhaustion).

good side that after some month gametime sisters and mommy might stop wanting sex.

roflcomm56

Jun 3, 2018
I keep getting this error, even deleted all my saves and persistent data.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day38.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'day25_r_creampie' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day38.rpyc", line 21, in script
File "C:\Games\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Games\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Games\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
Mon Jul 01 22:24:50 2019

That, along with everyone saying Bella is pregnant when she isn't. I really want that dress scene but can't seem to get to it.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I keep getting this error, even deleted all my saves and persistent data.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day38.rpyc", line 21, in script
File "C:\Games\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Games\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Games\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
Mon Jul 01 22:24:50 2019

That, along with everyone saying Bella is pregnant when she isn't. I really want that dress scene but can't seem to get to it.
seems you're missing a variable somehow, if you can open the console try day25_r_creampie=0 or day25_r_creampie=1

if you're unable to use the console, try the file below. place in /game directory.

roflcomm56

Jun 3, 2018
So how do you get the wedding dress scene? I've gone through the love route with bella like 5 times, even redownloaded the game.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes