icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
It will soon moisten up once you get your tongue in there and clear out those cobwebs.

I bet she'll be a demon in the sheets.
The first sentence made me throw up a little... :sick:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that facial expression is pretty much what I envisioned reading the second sentence... :(
I pictured it more like this, but goobdoob 's is even "better":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(I remembered the poster from when I was a kid - and only remember a few snippets from the actual movie (and yes, I watched it when I was FAR too young for it))

*thinking* ...that cross melting into his forehead... ...urghs...

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I bet that after some good fucking she would become a whole different person, and she probably screams like some crazy banshee

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sweetness, me and my twinsy travelled the world in our teens, we drank a lot.

I believe I have already woke up next to that several times.

No regrets.
Do you still have both arms?

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
This game is fun. but harem routes is honestly so boring after a couple updates, needs some stakes to spice it up.... cough cough NTR cough cough ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Fantabaldu

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
This game is fun. but harem routes is honestly so boring after a couple updates, needs some stakes to spice it up.... cough cough NTR cough cough ;)
Consider your comment downvoted. I do not run into Threads from games with ntr and tell them to drop that. Do yourself a favor and stop it yourself.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Dev includes NTR in game: people complain.
Dev doesn't include NTR in game: people complain.
Dev does 20 releases of game with no NTR, then suddenly includes NTR: an absolute shitstorm will ensue.

Like, you wouldn't play this far into a game and then suddenly expect guy-on-guy action, would you?

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
The game really good as it is I am happy to found it no need for NTR I love the harem route and this is a real Harem route not like most other games doing it :D.

Beside that now the next thing I think should be that Mom sells her shity business Adriana join the harem and Mrs Steel learn the way of fun and change her personality into opposite of what she is now and of course MC and his harem flee to the Paradise what Belugio is and build there future there without annoying rules or a dom company oh man really looking forward to future updates keep up the good work dev :).

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I expected better from you Kenobi :p This is not the game you are looking for on your way ;)
Oh i don't think so.... im just messing im not brave enough for politics :cool:

But on a side note, its crazy when someone mentions ntr in a game thread and everyone looses their shit just chill out a bit its a fictional game not real life :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

But on a side note, its crazy when someone mentions ntr in a game thread and everyone looses their shit just chill out a bit its a fictional game not real life :)
I know but something I've said in a previous thread I wouldn't except it in real life why should I except it in a game? it's just not for me.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Maybe is it more crazy when in a thread game, after 2 years developing , without Ntr and without the actual intention of the developer to insert this in the game ( it would be enough reading the Dev update news always written here ) , that a user come and write , asking for this ? Probably you have not to wonder if people that follow the game since so many times can answer you , like they are making ...

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I know but something I've said in a previous thread I wouldn't except it in real life why should I except it in a game? it's just not for me.
That's cool by me, i get a lot of people dislike it and that's fine, but just because i suggest something id like to see in the game because i really do like this game, and i don't dislike harem games they are just a bit plain jane for me nowadays and get really stale. i didn't come in here to attack anyone but to just suggest what id like to see. if you don't like what i said that's ok and i respect your reasons but don't try and run me out of the thread because you don't like what i said, that's what snowflakes do lol

I quoted you Mormont but im talking to everyone else who replied to me. :)

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Maybe is it more crazy when in a thread game, after 2 years developing , without Ntr and without the actual intention of the developer to insert this in the game ( it would be enough reading the Dev update news always written here ) , that a user come and write , asking for this ? Probably you have not to wonder if people that follow the game since so many times can answer you , like they are making ...
Its kinda hard to read through 8000 replies to the thread. i only started playing this game last month, was kinda late to the party, but sure if the Dev isn't for it and has stated that, no worries, a man could have hoped lol

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes