ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The marriage wasn't the MC's idea. Lol. It's the sisters who first bring up the idea of getting married since they love him so much.

And if anything, the girls are thinking with their V....Rachel was the first one to actually go for the MC. Then Bella if you went with the romance route since she became grateful. Liza came to the MC after she felt grateful for being separated from Brody. Iris, Riley, Nia, and Rebecca ALL made the first move. Lol. The only time the MC made his own decision was with Dwayne's mom.
Anyway I am starting from the begining again and see if I can sort out that mess.
It looks like he wants to marry everyone he meets and I mean eeryone. All 6 girls so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

billy12

Nov 14, 2017
Yeah i believe it could be bugged since the 0.22 update, I have gone over the route multiple times now, had the pregnancy conversation with each girl and creampied them wherever possible, yet after the time skip Rachel is still the only girl pregnant.
same as mine

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Riley declined to marry me, but in the Iris talk you tell her that she is on board ...
Thanks, going to fix that in the next version.

If anybody would be so kind, tell Perverteer that the talk show host shows composite sketches of two people but then tells the audience, "If you know these three..."

Also, "Dr. Philthy"? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Most respected talk show host in the country, Dr. Philthy.

Yeah i believe it could be bugged since the 0.22 update, I have gone over the route multiple times now, had the pregnancy conversation with each girl and creampied them wherever possible, yet after the time skip Rachel is still the only girl pregnant.
There's something wrong with the pregnancies. The conditional is now too strict, because I forgot to implement some extra code... There's a console workaround for now.

If you're comfortable with typing stuff in the Ren'Py console, you can work around the bug.

Near the end of Day 39 type the following:

Code:
$ l_creampied=True
$ b_creampied=True
$ m_creampied=True
That should get the pregnancy going on Day 139. The bug should only affect Liza, Bella and Susan, Rachel's pregnancy is tracked differently.

I havent been paying much attention to his Patreon, did he post anything regarding what he will work on after SL is over ? or is he taking some time off ?
As I'm Not Thea Lundgren! already mentioned, I'll be working on a sci-fi VN. Space opera, to be exact. The good stuff from Sisterly Lust will return (incest, watersports, pregnancy), but I'm also planning on including optional futa and transgender content.

Perverteer bug report #1:

In the first meeting with Nia on day 143, she asks "Did you bring anyone?". The case where you have the 3 sisters but not mom looks like this:
Code:
                    if game.is_special:
                        p "Of course, I brought all of my sisters."
                    else:
                        p "Of course, I brought [r_name], [b_name] and [l_name]."
                        if day142_ir_belugio and day142_ri_belugio:
                            p "And two other woman."
                        elif day142_ir_belugio:
                            p "And another woman."
                        elif day142_ri_belugio:
                            p "And another girl."
                        n "Good for you, I'm looking forward to meeting them!"
The if clause with Iris and Riley shouldn't be in the else. This is correct in the partial harem case, just below.

Above that, the full harem path doesn't mention Iris or Riley.

Bug report #2:

The "Visit Iris" choice depends on "not day142_m_belugio", but has "if day142_m_belugio" in it.
Code:
            "Visit Iris" if day142_ir_belugio and not day142_m_belugio and not day143_ir_visit:
                if day142_m_belugio:
                    ir "[m_name] invited me to come with her on a trip to the museum."
Looks like I have more to fix. Thanks for the report!

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I want to invite Alina to join us on Belugio.
The only one missing for my perfect ending...

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
First of all I want to thank Perverteer for one of my all time favorite games that actually had great promise in the beginning and eventually far exceeded my lofty expectations. And while I have not yet played the latest update, at this point, I'll trust you... :p

Question: Was/is it possible to add Bella's co-worker (Megan? Was that her name?) to your harem? I was on Bella's romance route and avoided her for fear of losing my essential Bella...

Also was/is it possible to get either Riley or Iris pregnant?

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
First of all I want to thank Perverteer for one of my all time favorite games that actually had great promise in the beginning and eventually far exceeded my lofty expectations. And while I have not yet played the latest update, at this point, I'll trust you... :p

Question: Was/is it possible to add Bella's co-worker (Megan? Was that her name?) to your harem? I was on Bella's romance route and avoided her for fear of losing my essential Bella...

Also was/is it possible to get either Riley or Iris pregnant?
I've never gotten Iris & Riley pregnant in any of my playthroughs so I'm pretty sure it's not possible.
Also sex with Megan is only on the Bella dominant path, and even on that path she doesn't come to Belugio, you can't do anything with her on the Bella romance path.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I've never gotten Iris & Riley pregnant in any of my playthroughs so I'm pretty sure it's not possible.
Also sex with Megan is only on the Bella dominant path, and even on that path she doesn't come to Belugio, you can't do anything with her on the Bella romance path.
Thanks for the answers. So you can't pursue Megan, huh? I guess Perverteer isn't perfect afterall... lol

Reactions: Jaun Karr
Jan 1, 2018
I'm curious about one thing. I haven't tried the solo route and I'm probably not going to, but I was wondering does the rest of the family follow you to the island even if you're not shagging them?
The answer to this question is... we don't know. Day 144 ends with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and HOPING the other family members come, but they don't fly over with the MC and his girl on day 143. I sincerely hope they all surprise us and join us at the end. On my Bella-only route (I also have a harem route), I only want one waifu, but I still love and want the best for my family, and what's going on back in our home country is not going to go well for them. :(

Jan 1, 2018
Additional notes: If I'm not mistaken...
without the Mom route, you'll never meet Adriana,
without the Lisa route, you'll never meet the Riley, Iris or Lexi,
without Bella (god forbid!), the only thing you'd miss is the one-shots with Hazel and Megan (I think),
I'd have to test it, but I bet you could still have nearly all the content with Ana, Alina and Kira even if you don't follow the Rachel route. You'd probably also get most of the content with Nia and all of the content with Rebeca. Still, without Rachel, you'll miss a lot of the group sex in the game, including Valentina.
Interestingly, Perverteer managed to squeeze in an opportunity to see part of the content with Miley and Sabina (though not Sasha) even if you never play the Rachel route.

Wow! I never realized how many girls you can bone in this game! (And that doesn't even include the Marquis DeSade scenes.) Did I miss any?
And now we get to add Selena to this list. WOW! :love: Also, there's really no reason we couldn't coincidentally run into Sasha on the island. ;)

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes