I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
i always put the latest version on top of the old version on all of the Vn/games i play from here and have never ever had a problem. and i do mean Never had a problem. so saying that not sure if that was the problem here or not but i redownloaded it and played til the end no problem.
With Renpy games, you should always extract to a new folder, your saves (at least on Windows) will appear as if you had opened the old version. Once you've opened the new version and confirmed that your saves are indeed there, you can safely delete the old version. This is the best way of avoiding conflicts between versions. :)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
It was a weird path I am by the part where Riley and Iris are living with the MC.
And only Rachel is showing stomach. I must have missed something.
Liza : during your first sex with her creampied her after that she tell the mc for getting pregnant tell her you love her and you'll be glad to become her husband and a father
Bella : during dinner date when she ask about the future of relationship with the mc, tell her you love her and do not pick "no children option" after that feel free to creampied her
Elena / mrs smith : just creampied her every time you have a sex with her

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man no matter what I do all 3 paths end up with the same result.
Hazel and Dwayne get away with it and they go to this show and lie on tv.
I dont get that part. The MC has incriminating evidence against Dwayne.
He could have released those pictures but he didnt.
That could have been the ultimate revenge but he wasted that opportunity.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Liza : during your first sex with her creampied her after that she tell the mc for getting pregnant tell her you love her and you'll be glad to become her husband and a father
Bella : during dinner date when she ask about the future of relationship with the mc, tell her you love her and do not pick "no children option" after that feel free to creampied her
Yep that's what I did and did it with the mom but the path took a different approach.
It also changed the Megan path when I chose Romance instead of Dominat with Bella.
By that I mean there was no threesome.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i always put the latest version on top of the old version on all of the Vn/games i play from here and have never ever had a problem. and i do mean Never had a problem. so saying that not sure if that was the problem here or not but i redownloaded it and played til the end no problem.
In this case, the dev changed how the extras were stored. In old versions there was an extras.rpyc file outside of extras.rpa. 1 or 2 versions ago he moved it into extras.rpa, but if you extract over the old version, the old extras.rpyc file is still there. Ren'Py will use an rpy/rpyc file outside an rpa instead of one inside an rpa, so you were using the old version of the rpyc instead of the newer one in the rpa.

Bottom line - extracting onto an old version can leave old files around, which can cause errors. Best to extract to a new location.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and D Dog

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
I was surprised to learn there is a "Riley only" path.
as for Mrs. smith- tell her you would be a good father on the park scene, then creampie her the next chance (day 39, the big reveal in the bedroom)
the "new" pregnancy check for creampies can cause a rollback error on some old saves for certain scenes, due to girls no longer being pregnant (I assume)
IE- in ver20, had 3 pregnant and bella not (sub- either missed the dinner check, or never did it) , saved at day 39 finale. Loading it in ver22 gave me only 1 pregnant after timeskip, but gave me rollback errors for taking the girls shopping, rebeca, and nia (probably at the point he announces 2 extra prenancies)- I could ignore the errors and play through. loading day 36 save and redoing preg. checks for 3 girls gave me 3 pregnant girls again, and no rollback errors.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I was surprised to learn there is a "Riley only" path.
as for Mrs. smith- tell her you would be a good father on the park scene, then creampie her the next chance (day 39, the big reveal in the bedroom)
the "new" pregnancy check for creampies can cause a rollback error on some old saves for certain scenes, due to girls no longer being pregnant (I assume)
IE- in ver20, had 3 pregnant and bella not (sub- either missed the dinner check, or never did it) , saved at day 39 finale. Loading it in ver22 gave me only 1 pregnant after timeskip, but gave me rollback errors for taking the girls shopping, rebeca, and nia (probably at the point he announces 2 extra prenancies)- I could ignore the errors and play through. loading day 36 save and redoing preg. checks for 3 girls gave me 3 pregnant girls again, and no rollback errors.
if you're curious then this is my save file

Sisterly lust 0.22 Save file
Content
Slot 1-1 : Harem route, all girl non pregnant
Slot 1-2 : Bella only route never commited a cheat (she is pregnant)
slot 1-3 : Liza only route never commited a cheat (she is pregnant)
slot 1-4 : Rachel route (but the game end after mrs steel, justin and carl woodman discuss a matter regarding the mc)
slot 1-5 : Elena only route (with nia & rebbeca story)
slot 1-6 : Riley only route (with nia & rebbeca story)
slot 2-1 : Elena & Adriana discreet route (but the game end after mrs steel, justin and carl woodman discuss a matter regarding the mc)
Bonus save : see for yourself

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
This is the first time I download this game and it is throwing me an exception during the Baby Shopping and only one girl is pregnant even though I creampied them all. I have the Incest patch if that makes any difference.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks, going to fix that in the next version.

Most respected talk show host in the country, Dr. Philthy.

There's something wrong with the pregnancies. The conditional is now too strict, because I forgot to implement some extra code... There's a console workaround for now.

If you're comfortable with typing stuff in the Ren'Py console, you can work around the bug.

Near the end of Day 39 type the following:

Code:
$ l_creampied=True
$ b_creampied=True
$ m_creampied=True
That should get the pregnancy going on Day 139. The bug should only affect Liza, Bella and Susan, Rachel's pregnancy is tracked differently.

As I'm Not Thea Lundgren! already mentioned, I'll be working on a sci-fi VN. Space opera, to be exact. The good stuff from Sisterly Lust will return (incest, watersports, pregnancy), but I'm also planning on including optional futa and transgender content.

Looks like I have more to fix. Thanks for the report!
Rachel only route & susan and adriana route is also buggy, it not allow me to go further beyond day 139

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
There are scenes with Bella, Liza and the mother, the mother and Iris, Riley, Rebecca and Nia with Serene.

You have obviously messed up very badly if you aren't getting anything.

That's on you, not the game.

The content is there for people that got it.
I didn't think I missed anything but I didn't get a Riley sex scene, just meeting her on the pier and the proposal the next day. No incest but got the (pregnant) harem so 7 wives.

Going to need a rock band type touring bus to transport all the women and babies around.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't think I missed anything but I didn't get a Riley sex scene, just meeting her on the pier and the proposal the next day. No incest but got the (pregnant) harem so 7 wives.

Going to need a rock band type touring bus to transport all the women and babies around.
That was my terrible explanation I was referring to the talk with riley on the pier not a sex scene. I just threw it in with the scenes.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes