Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How can I find the fan signatures? I used the search box, "signatures", "sign", "sigs". Maybe I'm retarded or blind but I didn't get any result.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently you need to use quotation marks :rolleyes:. The search engine on this site is appalling, and not only for that.

Anyway, I only found a signature with the three sisters. I thought there would be more.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks! Yes i think i got the latest taboo version. Is it in v0.22?
yes. 0.22.1 is also incestous but not extra scenes edition and there's only 2 short scenes new and those are with side characters before mc+harem leave to island.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Is the link in the OP for the bonus edition or the regular one?? Appears to be regular which i have already played, but had no conversations with ana or alina before leaving (as ppl have been discussing in the thread)...assuming those are in the bonus edition...please clarify..!!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How can I find the fan signatures? I used the search box, "signatures", "sign", "sigs". Maybe I'm retarded or blind but I didn't get any result.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently you need to use quotation marks :rolleyes:. The search engine on this site is appalling, and not only for that.

Anyway, I only found a signature with the three sisters. I thought there would be more.
What's wrong with the search? It works fine for me. You need to put quotes around terms that contain spaces, but not normal terms.

Search for posts by user krull to find fansigs.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Pretty sure they're from different games, so no
I know they are from different games but a guy can dream.
( Elly, Ada & Jenna from PL, D & Elena from DMD, not sure what game the girl between Elena & Jenna is along with the girl in between Elly, Ada & D)

Reactions: Bucketbot89

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it to late to have the girls behind the sisters added to the harem?
yes since all non-sisters are from other games so only will get added if some1 makes mod where those are included.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
really liked the game, played it throught 5 times and enjoyed it.
how the hell, to use signatures here, all iam getting content not allowed, when using images

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
The 0.22.1 update does not work for me. After the end of 0.21 the game keeps telling me: Please wait for the new update, the content will not be unlocked for some reason. Can someone help me?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes