NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
i cant find the original post of the console commands for cheats for sisterly lust BUT they didnt work 100% im not a coder at all BUT the orginal post with the commands didnt work right and someone else corrected them a little bit AND then i decided to make a few small changes...ill just show u an example of the codes that didnt work AND what i did and somehow worked.
so for starters these lines:
b_relationship = True // Corrupted
b_relationship_soft = True // Love
crashes the game so what did was just b_relationship = True AND b_relationship_soft = True
and for Liza commands everything started as li and that crashed the game SOO i looked at the codes to try and find out why thats the only one that crashed right away and so instead of li_attr.set_trust (+100) i tried THIS l_attr.set_trust (+100)
and worked fine SOOOOOOOO now with all that out of the way heres the full list of codes i worked with

Simple - cheat codes (console)

At Rachael

r_attr.set_trust (+100)

r_attr.set_corruption (+100)

r_relationship = True

At Bella

b_attr.set_trust (+100)

b_attr.set_corruption (+100)

b_relationship = True // Corrupted

b_relationship_soft = True // Love

At Liza

l_attr.set_trust (+100)

l_attr.set_corruption (+100)

l_relationship = True

At Mrs. Smith

m_attr.set_trust (+100)

m_attr.set_corruption (+100)

m_relationship = True

something very interesting to note is some wicked changes to some of Bella's dialogues that are not otherwise there at all
prior to using these codes some how Bella gets a new tag and so does Susan
ived played around with the codes Bella is the only one thats different from the rest of codes
so tried to use Bella codes for ALL the others and still nothing i do will give me the (Dominant) tag for anyone else
check out the screenshot.
as ive said Bella gets some bonus scenes and way different dialogue that are NOT otherwise there
IF theres a way id love to get the DOM tag for all because im sure there would be bonuses for all the girls then
sorry for the long post BUT thought the info was definitely worth mentioning to everyone else thats always after cheats,etc like me..CHEERS...take care because i care !!!
Those ... aren't bonuses though? Bella has two distinct ways the relationship can develop (based on how you handle the money situation at the very beginning) - you are tricking the game into showing you content from both paths wherever it isn't coded as a strict EITHER this OR that variation.
Likewise, you can get into a relation with mom via her job early on, via being there for her and then making a move some time after the vacation or both. In her case, 'both' is a valid and intentional option in the game.
The other two sisters have a linear path and thus have no need for additional clarification on that screen.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
first off i made a post not long ago although ive since deleted that post i feel its necessary for me to still apologize for it
Honestly, I'd say you should apologise for deleting your post, not for the mistake you made.
Acknowledge you were mistaken, great, the world would be a better place if we all did that, but not every mistake needs an apology.

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
short question: is it possible to have that singer chick (you know, the one you can fuck after the concert together with rachel) being pregnant at the end of your playthrough, and if so, how do you achieve that? Valentina glorious was her name iirc

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
short question: is it possible to have that singer chick (you know, the one you can fuck after the concert together with rachel) being pregnant at the end of your playthrough, and if so, how do you achieve that? Valentina glorious was her name iirc
I don't believe so, no

Reactions: BenMeiffert

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nope , you don't get the singer pregnant

Kuberos

Sep 10, 2017
You can actually get her pregnant but only in the Harem path or on Bella route

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i have two question is it possible to do both bella route at the same time and is the singer a romance-able character?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
i have two question is it possible to do both bella route at the same time and is the singer a romance-able character?
The singer is a one time fling. The Bella routes are separate and currently you cannot get her pregnant on the dom route. Someday I will try to figure that out.

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
It would be nice to be able to get Bella pregnant even on the Dom path. Like you could order her to stop taking birth control.

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
you can try getting her pregnant if you dom - romance only her and nobody else. at least in the scene gallery where you can choose different scenes and paths etc. you have the option for her to be corrupted and pregnant when you're on the island for the second time. didn't play that way tho, so i can't confirm 100%

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It would be nice to be able to get Bella pregnant even on the Dom path. Like you could order her to stop taking birth control.
Perverteer has said that he was uncomfortable with Bella getting pregnant that way. I think she would come to the MC after seeing the others pregnant and ask for him to put a baby in her too. On the soft dom route she realizes that she enjoys how the MC is treating her and they come to an agreement. I think she gets to love the MC just as much by the end of the dom route as the romance route. Modifying the game to make that happen is harder as you need to use existing art assets from the game to tell a slightly different story.

Reactions: botc76

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I wanted a threesome with Bella and Riley. It's sad Riley didn't have any relations with the other girls.

or even a Riley/Adriana moment :love:

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes