ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
How do I get approval from DESCREET Inc.? Apparently I answered them incorrectly - they refused me. Is there a chance they will approve me? I'm itching like I want to find out Susan's secret =)
You will have to go back and answer the questions correctly. You can find the answers in the walkthrough.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You will have to go back and answer the questions correctly. You can find the answers in the walkthrough.
Thanks. I already guessed to look at the first page and found the WT.
and I apologize for my stupid habit of asking first and only then thinking ...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
question for self-development. as from the same parents could be born multi-colored children? Or is it almost the norm for the American continent, where all sorts of different bloodlines are mixed?
screenshot0001.png

Jun 16, 2017
Not trying to be a hater, anyone who makes a game of this size has my respect for their dedication! However...

Just got into the game, and the whole premise and their interactions seems weird to me.
What kind of ''custody battle'' ends up in 3 sisters staying with the mom, and the brother going with the father? And why would all communication be discouraged, does the father not care about his daughters but only the son? LUL Why is the moms interaction with the son so awkward when they meet. First sign of affection from a long lost son is ''thas sweet''... The youngest just furiously starts masturbating as soon as she sees MC naked, wheres the purity from the youngest? Why is Bella just a pure bitch in the scene? It doesn't make sense for her to carry that amount of animosity towards a stranger(I know they are techincally not strangers but their relationship as brother/sister doesnt merit it either). Why is Lizas boyfriend a skinny short bald man LUL isnt she in her 20's ? I checked out this game because it has a lot of views+high ratings, but so far I don't get the attraction? Is it cause the game is originally intended and written without the incest patch? Even then many of the interactions are weird imo. Anyways I'll play on and see how the story progresses, but yeah so far I just don't get it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not trying to be a hater, anyone who makes a game of this size has my respect for their dedication! However...

Just got into the game, and the whole premise and their interactions seems weird to me.
What kind of ''custody battle'' ends up in 3 sisters staying with the mom, and the brother going with the father? And why would all communication be discouraged, does the father not care about his daughters but only the son? LUL Why is the moms interaction with the son so awkward when they meet. First sign of affection from a long lost son is ''thas sweet''... The youngest just furiously starts masturbating as soon as she sees MC naked, wheres the purity from the youngest? Why is Bella just a pure bitch in the scene? It doesn't make sense for her to carry that amount of animosity towards a stranger(I know they are techincally not strangers but their relationship as brother/sister doesnt merit it either). Why is Lizas boyfriend a skinny short bald man LUL isnt she in her 20's ? I checked out this game because it has a lot of views+high ratings, but so far I don't get the attraction? Is it cause the game is originally intended and written without the incest patch? Even then many of the interactions are weird imo. Anyways I'll play on and see how the story progresses, but yeah so far I just don't get it.
Play the game and find out... :KEK:

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The youngest just furiously starts masturbating as soon as she sees MC naked
there is one subtle point - all girls have their own pan-rooms with their own "information microclimate" and in this atmosphere they "cook" alone with themselves, so it's no wonder that the oldest sister grew up almost a devout nun and the youngest sister almost not a whore. there is nothing surprising in this. each person is completely unique.
what can I say - even identical twins in real life can have different characters.

EDIT:
this is just a consequence of the American individualistic (that is, selfish) approach to life - "divide et impera" which, by the way, happened - the girls were each on their own, as well as their mother.
because the guy turned out to be the king of the harem by his very appearance.
he could not have been - because of "divide et impera" - "and is nothing have to do"(c)Space Oddity by D.Bowie

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
O_O how many children did MC have? =)
he is a breeding bull-producer and not a young man.
He only had two children with Susan. what about sisters? in my opinion, some went to the hospital for the second time. and someone gave birth to a third. I lost count =) probably 23 hehe? =)

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
O_O how many children did MC have? =)
he is a breeding bull-producer and not a young man.
He only had two children with Susan. what about sisters? in my opinion, some went to the hospital for the second time. and someone gave birth to a third. I lost count =) probably 23 hehe? =)
23. All sisters, I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Trikus

May 31, 2020

What kind of ''custody battle'' ends up in 3 sisters staying with the mom, and the brother going with the father? And why would all communication be discouraged, does the father not care about his daughters but only the son? LUL
He wanted to take him to groom him into replacing him, it is not uncommon. The father discouraged communication because he is a massive asshole and man whore. He doesn't care about women in general, as long as they fuck him.

Why is the moms interaction with the son so awkward when they meet. First sign of affection from a long lost son is ''thas sweet''...
She is unsure what her ex husband has taught their son, and she expected him to be similar to his father. She is surprised when he turns out to not be an asshole like his father.

The youngest just furiously starts masturbating as soon as she sees MC naked, wheres the purity from the youngest?
Just because she is youngest doesn't mean she can't be horny all the time with a high sex drive. Also, not to generalize, but red heads usually are a fire cracker.

Why is Bella just a pure bitch in the scene? It doesn't make sense for her to carry that amount of animosity towards a stranger(I know they are techincally not strangers but their relationship as brother/sister doesnt merit it either).
The MC looks just like their father. She was a daddy's girl and when he left he didn't take her. She transfers her anger to her father to the MC since it brought up all the feelings she used to have. She admits she was wrong to blame the MC about it but it was a kneejerk reaction to seeing her brother again. The animosity goes away quickly (depending on what path you take)

Why is Lizas boyfriend a skinny short bald man LUL isnt she in her 20's ?
Lisa, Bella and the MC are in their 20s. Lisa is inexperienced with relationships and has body issues. She assumes Brody likes her because he "looked past" her issues.

Jun 16, 2017
He wanted to take him to groom him into replacing him, it is not uncommon. The father discouraged communication because he is a massive asshole and man whore. He doesn't care about women in general, as long as they fuck him.

She is unsure what her ex husband has taught their son, and she expected him to be similar to his father. She is surprised when he turns out to not be an asshole like his father.

Just because she is youngest doesn't mean she can't be horny all the time with a high sex drive. Also, not to generalize, but red heads usually are a fire cracker.

The MC looks just like their father. She was a daddy's girl and when he left he didn't take her. She transfers her anger to her father to the MC since it brought up all the feelings she used to have. She admits she was wrong to blame the MC about it but it was a kneejerk reaction to seeing her brother again. The animosity goes away quickly (depending on what path you take)

Lisa, Bella and the MC are in their 20s. Lisa is inexperienced with relationships and has body issues. She assumes Brody likes her because he "looked past" her issues.
Cool reply! Valid arguments, in some cases I still beg to differ.

Not many men would act the way the father did, but I see your point and it is plausible, and not a determent to the story I agree.

The mother-son interaction is too far fetched imo, a mother that is obviously in contact with her paternal instincts doesn't act with caution when the son shows affection at the reunion. That would come as an pre-notion and an after thought. In the moment she would enjoy the connection. Ofc shes scared how the deranged father mightve affected him, but the longing to reunite with her son is a stronger drive.

I agree with the youngest. Its a deranged way to act, I prefer when the MC is the deranged one, corrupting his surroundings, and would have wished for a more passive opener, however I get it :D

I still think the angry sister comes off too strong, less couldve still easily carried the point across in a more precarious way.

Lastly, a girl in college like the sister with the bald BF would surely have been hit on enough to have some sense of self value, no ? :D

Thanks for the reply tho, it came to my attention this game is quite old, and that should for sure give it some leeway. I wouldnt have started this topic if I had known, however now that it has started I enjoy the discussion :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Not many men would act the way the father did, but I see your point and it is plausible, and not a determent to the story I agree.

The mother-son interaction is too far fetched imo, a mother that is obviously in contact with her paternal instincts doesn't act with caution when the son shows affection at the reunion. That would come as an pre-notion and an after thought. In the moment she would enjoy the connection. Ofc shes scared how the deranged father mightve affected him, but the longing to reunite with her son is a stronger drive.

I agree with the youngest. Its a deranged way to act, I prefer when the MC is the deranged one, corrupting his surroundings, and would have wished for a more passive opener, however I get it :D

I still think the angry sister comes off too strong, less couldve still easily carried the point across in a more precarious way.

Lastly, a girl in college like the sister with the bald BF would surely have been hit on enough to have some sense of self value, no ? :D

Thanks for the reply tho, it came to my attention this game is quite old, and that should for sure give it some leeway. I wouldnt have started this topic if I had known, however now that it has started I enjoy the discussion :)
Everything is explained ingame...
You played the game right?

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022

I'm glad you took the time to answer all that, but damn that all seemed pretty obvious.

Reactions: Bev_

Trikus

May 31, 2020

Most men aren't massive assholes like the father is.

She didn't know why the MC never tried to contact her, after all, she wrote him letters that never got answered (the father never gave the MC the letters btw). She probably convinced herself that his father turned him against her. Then when he turns up she discovers that isn't the case and it throws her for a loop.

That is a personal preference. Personally I find those stories kind of boring and prefer the more realistic story telling with character progression.

She is being blackmailed because she sent out some nudes and is stressed over getting money to stop them getting leaked. Then suddenly here comes a guy who opened a lot of old wounds that gets her even more resentful and angry. Have you played beyond the first day? This one is answered fairly quickly. Once she cools off, Bella becomes the best sister.

Again, body issues. She doesn't realize how attractive she is. She is also a bit of a prude and actually scared of sex. She doesn't even masturbate. Brody was the only one willing to give her time so she assumed he was a good guy, when he was actually playing the long con game.

I mean, most of what I've said gets answered in the first couple of days of the game. Your questions feel like you only played the first day then started complaining. Sisterly Lust isn't a fuckfest, it has a story that branches over several days. You have to play the game to understand the story.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes