Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Bad advice because none of the mods are updated to "SL-1.1.11-Uncensored Edition".
Oh ok, I don't use mods (so I don't take note of what's updated or not, sorry). But if he downloaded from here, then SL-1.1.11-Uncensored Edition is the version he's gonna get.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh ok, I don't use mods (so I don't take note of what's updated or not, sorry). But if he downloaded from here, then SL-1.1.11-Uncensored Edition is the version he's gonna get.
1716611759740.png

Fortunately v1.1.6 is still hosted in the OP.
That's the version to use with the WT mod.
The newer versions are just bugfixes anyway...

Reactions: Milton749

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i know about the author's death RIP but im talking about mods :)
Yes, and if no other take up the mod or make one himself, there won't be a new one.
The difference between 1.1.6 and 1.1.11 is minor as it is only a quality of life update and 1.1.11 isn't the extended version either. So, chance that they will be one who make a mod for this version is low. Also it has a pdf walking, so...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If he has a masters in computers, he definitely knows where it is.
If he has functioning eyes and even just one ounce of common sense, he knows or can find it in two minutes or less.

Combine that with the instructions Lord Ashram gave, it's about as far from rocket science or even brain surgery as one could possibly get. Which really begs the question of how someone with supposedly "so much experience with mods" for Ren'Py games with basically the same instructions, could possibly need "clearer" instruction. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Milton749

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
If he has functioning eyes and even just one ounce of common sense, he knows or can find it in two minutes or less.

Combine that with the instructions Lord Ashram gave, it's about as far from rocket science or even brain surgery as one could possibly get. Which really begs the question of how someone with supposedly "so much experience with mods" for Ren'Py games with basically the same instructions, could possibly need "clearer" instruction. :unsure:
Are you retarted that instruction is not clear at all its really not as easy as you think it is considering other mod installment instructions and considering all my years spent installing mods on different games not just these kinds of games too so yeeh those are pretty much the hardest.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Are you retarted that instruction is not clear at all its really not as easy as you think it is considering other mod installment instructions and considering all my years spent installing mods on different games not just these kinds of games too so yeeh those are pretty much the hardest.
"Are you retarded" is a question... Where's the question mark, or even any other punctuation in that sentence?

The only one displaying any level of mental retardation here, is you.
Maintaining the asinine opinion that the provided instructions are unclear only serves to cast doubt on the veracity of your claims of experience with installing mods in any games, let alone merely with Ren'Py based ones.

Please, stop digging the hole you're in any deeper. You're just making yourself look more foolish.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i know about the author's death RIP but im talking about mods :)
Well, v1.1.11 is not extended, nothing works with it.

v1.1.6 is the "extended version" so you get all the bonuses and goodies, including patches, mods, restored content, extra scenes, and so on.

v1.1.11 is super minor fixes, mainly with translations and spelling fixes, and the biggest reason to not get is this, it is NOT extended.

Reactions: AMRFTY

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
"Are you retarded" is a question... Where's the question mark, or even any other punctuation in that sentence?

The only one displaying any level of mental retardation here, is you.
Maintaining the asinine opinion that the provided instructions are unclear only serves to cast doubt on the veracity of your claims of experience with installing mods in any games, let alone merely with Ren'Py based ones.

Please, stop digging the hole you're in any deeper. You're just making yourself look more foolish.
What hole are you on about come talk to me when your not on shrooms thats the last thing you'll hear of me

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What hole are you on about come talk to me when your not on shrooms thats the last thing you'll hear of me
Not on anything.
Between your questionable competency with reading clear, highly simple and obvious instructions, (which based upon your "experience with installing mods" you should have never needed query those instructions) and your inability to comprehend a well known idiom, you're just continuing to prove that idiom to be correct in regards to yourself.

Now, stop responding. You just keep making yourself look worse.

Reactions: Maviarab

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, just a 1 million $ question from someone (me) who hasn't started playing the game yet:

should I install the optional schoolgirl patch? which are the pros and the cons?

(I see that the 1.1.6 + mod version combo is the best choice, isn't it?)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guys, just a 1 million $ question from someone (me) who hasn't started playing the game yet:

should I install the optional schoolgirl patch? which are the pros and the cons?

(I see that the 1.1.6 + mod version combo is the best choice, isn't it?)
Just open the patch up, it's only a few images, they are pretty tame except one image and it's really not even that much.

The mod combo is the only one, unless you want to use URM or something.

Reactions: Ottoeight

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys
about WT mode, I have problems with colour-blindness and cannot understand what colour the good and bad choices are
Example red colour is good or bad?
Thanks

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes