Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Before I get hammered with requests, yes I will update Lain's Mod for this as soon as I can, No ETA.
Well, that post was referencing text walkthrough (and was based on player's, not wt's error).
Lain's Mod should still work fine since there was no significant changes since 1.1.4, unless slight 1.1.6 reorganisation of game files broke something (?)

edit: I've tested it (really briefly) and it seems to be working.
edit v2: Alright, now I see. Lain replaces script files and that could cause some problems if there was spelling/grammar fixes, but I don't think there was any since 1.1.4 (at least updating my translation files didn't show any changes).

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Well, that post was referencing text walkthrough (and was based on player's, not wt's error).
Lain's Mod should still work fine since there was no significant changes since 1.1.4, unless slight 1.1.6 reorganisation of game files broke something (?)

edit: I've tested it (really briefly) and it seems to be working.
edit v2: Alright, now I see. Lain replaces script files and that could cause some problems if there was spelling/grammar fixes, but I don't think there was any since 1.1.4 (at least updating my translation files didn't show any changes).
Lain's mod is based on the 1.14 base code, there was defiantly changes to the base code for 1.16 that I have started working on.

Reactions: Dylan741 and Bev_

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery (1.16 Uncensored Edition Extra Scenes)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where SL.exe is located.

Link:

Optional Schoolgirl Uniform Patch :
Restores the images for the original schoolgirl uniforms .
Install [Perverteer]la_SisterlyLust-1.16UEES.1.rar then install [Perverteer]la_SisterlyLust-1.16UEES.1_Optional_Schoolgirl_Patch.rar saying YES to overwrite files.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I haven't fully tested this mod, I only played for a few minutes to make sure it seemed to work ok.
If you do run into an issue then post about it in my Main Thread (link in my sig).

Reactions: Punto

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Is anyone able to list all the endings available. I figured there'd be solo endings for the main girls, but after searching the thread it looks like side characters too.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Is anyone able to list all the endings available. I figured there'd be solo endings for the main girls, but after searching the thread it looks like side characters too.
It'll be awhile before I get a chance to play but from the game code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure if any of those can be combined with others or not.

Reactions: Anhdungkl and Punto

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It'll be awhile before I get a chance to play but from the game code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure if any of those can be combined with others or not.
Yes you can mix and match endings or go for them all which I did on my play through.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
It's kinda hard to list them since Belugio and overall epilogue stuff may have many different variations, but I'll try:

I'd say, 'main' endings are:
Various bad endings - When your trust go below 0 and Susan throws you out of the house.
Forever Alone Ending - You eventually move out and live alone.
Solo Side-Girls Endings - You marry in US with Riley/Kira/Iris/Megan/Ana/Alina
Belugio Endings - On Belugio you can marry Rachel, Susan, Liza, Bella, Adriana*, Riley* and Iris*, either solo or in some combinations.
Final/Wedding H-Scene depends on those combinations (and some other factors), possible scenes are: solo for all of them, group sex - Susan+Rachel+Liza+Bella+Adriana (Some of them may be missing from that scene), Rachel+Bella, Rachel+Ana+Alina.
Perfect Ending - Specific Belugio ending, full harem, everyone pregnant.

*I don't think Belugio-Solo route is available for them.

And there is shit-ton of epilogue stuff, like:
-What happens with girls when you don't go for them, like: Liza can marry Brody/Pastor/Some random guy, Rachel may end up with James, alone etc.

-Side girls/Romances that don't interfere with 'main endings'

If you'd like to know every possible variation of what can happen to who (in epilogue) you should just read endings.rpy

Last edited:

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery (1.16 Uncensored Edition Extra Scenes)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where SL.exe is located.

Links:
Mega

Does this include schoolgirl patch as well?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
does it matter if i miss ana and anila sex scenes? i find them pretty disgusting
You don't have to do any of the girls sex scenes, its all your choice on who you have sex with.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've only ever done single LI playthroughs of this. I know it has the harem tag, but is that for everyone or is someone going to get pissed at me if I try to add another sister to the party? Just looking for a heads up I guess.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I've only ever done single LI playthroughs of this. I know it has the harem tag, but is that for everyone or is someone going to get pissed at me if I try to add another sister to the party? Just looking for a heads up I guess.
all configurations are possible, including ..98% of the women of the game, but yes, according on how you play things, you might or might not piss of one or the other person.

Reactions: Skeltom
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes