4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Does anybody know the controls for this game? I mean beyond the "click to continue" stuff. It seems middle mouse is skip, but doesn't work for everything.

• Hey there
Reactions: Equalitas

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
That makes no sense!
The original jap copy was barely 6 Gigs.
My guess is that they upscale the videos and forgot to add any compression at all...
But the original videos already had great quality, I doubt it is any different now.
I honestly hate that trend.

I remember one KaguraGame translated game made in unity where the original jap version was 2 Gb and the translation was 6GB.
The game was exactly the same, they just forgot to enable the 'compress' files option when compiling the english build.
JAST version is HD, Japanese version is 800 600.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
you know, this game is also a hentai on any site out there, ppl can watch the series if they want

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I beat my dick senseless to the videos from this VN many times years ago. Like my dick was on the seeking shelter and legal help but I tracked it down and that bitch like it owed me money.
In fact I'm pretty sure I heard my dick whimper when this showed up in my feed. Time for round 34673967396376 lil buddy...!

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
I wonder if we're going to ever get another VN like this. I can only hope the Mikasa one gets an update someday...

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes