4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I don't get it. All the fan bois on here going on and on about the "cinematics" when it's not that great.

If this is rated at 5 hours, I'm willing to bet that if you removed all the 5-10 second pans into *Every.Single.Scene*, along with the pauses afterward before the text shows up, then the single choice menus (just so you get another panned scene)... you'd have about 1 hour of play.

Granted, most scenes have animation, and they do look good, but the constant panning before showing them gets real old real fast.

Has anyone got into it far enough to get with either of the sisters? I got to the first sex scene in Chika's bed, started removing her panties, and the game froze for about 3 minutes while accessing my drive then shut itself down. I haven't been able to find an error or log file to see just what happened.

Some stuff really should be censored, that stuff looks wrong AF. At least hire a better artist who knows how to draw good looking genitals.
Gotta agree there. Censored would have looked much better. The scene with Akiko looks like he's fucking a train tunnel.
Maybe the artist didn't GAF because he knew it would have a mosaic over it anyway?

anyone can put a torrent link ? my internet is unstable and download keep failing midway

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
The sheer amount to times I've nutted to the Big Sis scene and I had no idea she had a busted Wizards Sleeve of a puss.
My life's been a lie.

That said, any way to get this working on Android?

Dec 5, 2019
So, what exactly is new in the Ultra Edition?

Is there any new Akiko h-scenes, aside from the few new animations in her first h-scene?

Last edited:

geocites

May 11, 2020
So, what exactly is new in the Ultra Edition?
Ultra Edition of the JP game added 1 extra H scene for the blonde sister. And added new scenes in the H scene with the mother, in the first version, there was a scene where the camera focused on the background rather than showing us what they were doing, which what the ultra edition fixed. The mother never received a new scene which was a bummer.

I don't know if there was a resolution update for the Ultra Edition, but I don't think it increased in GB size that much compared to now.

Reactions: CrimsonBlitz213
Dec 5, 2019
Ultra Edition of the game added 1 extra H scene for the blonde sister. And added new scenes in the H scene with the mother, in the first version, there was a scene where the camera focused on the background rather than showing us what they were doing, which what the ultra edition fixed.

I don't know if there was a resolution update for the Ultra Edition, but I don't think it increased in GB size that much compared to now.
I see, so there's no new Akiko h-scenes, just a few new animations on her first scene... i'm sad now...

Reactions: geocites

geocites

May 11, 2020
might actually just wait for someone to upload the uncensored subbed videos online. I remember the scenes to be quite slow, and I used to watch it online with playback speed increased.

Dec 5, 2019
Anyone know who these two are, and what their relationship with the girls are?

Fat old man seems to know Akiko and acts sus af, and the two sisters seems to have a crush on the 2nd pic guy.

Reactions: DadworksforAtlas

geocites

May 11, 2020
Anyone know who these two are, and what their relationship with the girls are?

Fat old man seems to know Akiko and acts sus af, and the two sisters seems to have a crush on the 2nd pic guy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One reason why I would have wanted to play this is to finally understand the story and confirm some theories

Reactions: kurizel and cdvz23

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
I have high speed internet, it only took me about 5 minutes to download. I'm 60 and have a lot of free time, so I thought I'd give it a try. Cute characters, ugly genitals, stupid, pointless and irrelevant dialogue and a huge amount of wasted time in between. And TV commercials! Fucking TV commercials!!! I consider myself a very patient man of sorts, but this was too much.

Ciel4141

Jun 3, 2022
Is there a way to turn off the message window and watch the movie? Or how to extract only the video?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes