4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Aug 21, 2019
Anyone else not able to save? I click the slot and hear the sound cue but it doesn't do anything. Tried quicksaving too and nothing happens.

Edit: Figured it out, windows defender was saying no.

Last edited:

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
I remember trying this out years ago. It's nice, and now I get to try it out while understanding what's happening

Parado6

Apr 30, 2019
Wait the milf only got 1 H scene??????
Yes and she didn't have one in the original version, it was added for the Ultra edition who came out 2 years after the original release in Japan so enjoy this nice little bonus, the main girls are the sisters (i mean it's in the title) not the MILF

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
Hand drawn animations are just built different. However I can't seem to get the JAST uncensor patch work with the steam version, crashes due to missing files whenever there's sex scene. I think the archives.txt needs to be manually edited for the game to load the uncensored files.

MyMetalBoxes

Sep 26, 2020
Gotta agree there. Censored would have looked much better. The scene with Akiko looks like he's fucking a train tunnel.
Maybe the artist didn't GAF because he knew it would have a mosaic over it anyway?
The sheer amount to times I've nutted to the Big Sis scene and I had no idea she had a busted Wizards Sleeve of a puss.
My life's been a lie.
Cut her some slack, she's had two daughters. You think that kind of stuff goes without consequences?

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix and Parado6

blue_rose

Mar 19, 2019
can someone just upload the translation files alone? I had the original game for a long time and played it enough, if it can work with like a patch or something it would be nice if someone uploaded translation files only

hippie

Apr 16, 2017
Anyone else not able to save? I click the slot and hear the sound cue but it doesn't do anything. Tried quicksaving too and nothing happens.

Edit: Figured it out, windows defender was saying no.
how did you get saving to work? I'm not getting any pop ups or notifications in widows defender. I've tried running the game as an admin, too.

for anyone else, I've got the same issue on the surface. Sounds are made when I try to save, but no actual save happens. I've tried at multiple points in the game

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes