4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how to complete the game completely? I went through separate parts with my mother and sister . And how to start the third part of the game?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Younger sister? How old is she, what with the udder size of a smaller cow? LOL Japanese age fetishes

Jan 14, 2022
Does the executable file contain a virus or something? I put it in VirusTotal and it alerted 13 types of trojans and keyloggers. Isn't that a lot? I've already downloaded the .rar and extracted the contents, but as long as I don't actually run the .exe I should be fine, right?

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Does the executable file contain a virus or something? I put it in VirusTotal and it alerted 13 types of trojans and keyloggers. Isn't that a lot? I've already downloaded the .rar and extracted the contents, but as long as I don't actually run the .exe I should be fine, right?
Just false positives. The antivirus's flagging it are lower quality and will flag uncertified executables. Went ahead and tossed it in Malwarebytes and Defender and it came back empty handed.

Jan 14, 2022
Just false positives. The antivirus's flagging it are lower quality and will flag uncertified executables. Went ahead and tossed it in Malwarebytes and Defender and it came back empty handed.
Well thank you, it'd be surprising to see a game containing a virus on this site, but just wanted to ask anyway. Have a great day.

Nermie01

Aug 12, 2018
Huh. I'm getting DLL errors when I try to open this? That's... odd. And volume 18 won't even start to load it appears.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes