DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
bonus_si_02.jpg

Overview:​
Sisters "Teenage Family Sex Affairs" is another adventure sex game from "LessonOfPassion" designers. It is similar to the others, you have to make a lot of choices to solve the problem. Here we have an issue related to the lost sex tape. It is very important to get it back as soon as possible, otherwise there will be a disaster.

Platform: Windows
Develope:
Censorship: No
Language: English
File type: rar ending in folder with .swf

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
For as far as I know, it's an old one. Can't remember if I read on their blog about them updating it with the new Unity tool they have
i think they're moving to unity and are using their old games to test.....hopefully this enchances gameplay of their future games.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I could have swore it was a freebie, but I can't find it on their main site or playforce one (looking for the walkthrough).

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I didn't want to necro this, but I am unable to find another post. I've got the latest adobe player yet I seem unable to launch this, no matter the browser. Any known solution?

Feb 12, 2021
You can still use adobe flash debug, which plays swf file offline. Get it from the web archive

DOWNLOAD OPTIONS
WINDOWS EXECUTABLE FILES
flashplayer_32_sa.exe
ok, so got it to work; any way to save so u can replay scenes? n i've been able to unlock all the endings except #7, where Sara n Tamara hook up...i didn't dump water on her, n talked to her at Christian's pool party, but still nothing; n is there any way to get Sara to hook up with Christian's dad?

btw...i tried opening the "endings" file, but nothing shows up; please tell me there's a way to play the endings without having to play thru the game every time for each one? those damn 'mini-games' w/the clicking back-n-forth is annoying as hell

Last edited:

edith

Jun 20, 2020
Can't seem to find any way to replay scenes in the game. I think the only way to replay scenes is with a LOP account, I don't have one.

The ending file does not seem to work, most likely find the directory has changed over the year. Not much you can do about that.

• Sad
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin