HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [Day 11 Scene 01] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes
May 13, 2018
Very promising, nice buildup, though I think the MC having sudden, deep guilt versus slow burn guilt might be something to consider (or not!). My one thing - the actual process of cooking in the cooking scenes is possibly more detailed than actual cooking instructions.

That said, again, the buildup is good, the front-end options for customization are thoughtful add-ons, the characters are well-developed (whether or not "well-developed" is an option at the outset ;)), and clearly this is a labor of love for you that we also get to benefit from. And the competition swimming angle as a vehicle for relationship building is both beyond clever and disbelief suspending - it lends a lot to character credibility.

I don't usually go in for the text-based stuff, but this is a solid effort that's kept me checking regularly for the updates.

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Don't know if already asked but the dev plan to make the mom an LI? or just the sister?
And it's possible to not ask her to reconcile with the dad? because your MC gets angry with the cheating but you ask her to forgive him anyway
Mother is not a planned LI. I'm happy that people seem to like her though, and feel bad for what the MC is asking of her ^^ About your spoilered question, the same was asked on my Patreon. Rather than answer it again, please read it . (Not trying to dismiss your question, I just gave a really in-depth answer there, so I'd rather not do it over.)

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
This story moves me. So much emotion. Superb work, i'm completely hooked! Some speech patterns seem a bit strange for such youths but it's not that overbearing that it ruins the experience.
I'm happy you like the story, and yes, the dialogue is the weak point. It's not something so easy to fix though, I just hope I get better at writing it as time goes on (and maybe come back to old dialogue to fix it up).

Reactions: Fyo and Fafeh

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Mother is not a planned LI. I'm happy that people seem to like her though, and feel bad for what the MC is asking of her ^^ About your spoilered question, the same was asked on my Patreon. Rather than answer it again, please read it . (Not trying to dismiss your question, I just gave a really in-depth answer there, so I'd rather not do it over.)
Thx for the answer, just asked cause i also felt bad for her. Would be nice if they divorced and you kinda become the man of the house taking care (and also romancing) your mom and/or sister. But it's your story and it's probably hard to make so much routes without time. Well i'm really liking the game so far so thx and keep up the good work (y)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Would be nice if they divorced and you kinda become the man of the house taking care (and also romancing) your mom and/or sister.
No it wouldn't, we have enough dumb games with the MC that harem himself the whole neighborhood. Thanks god this goes beyond that sh*t and brings something original. That's one of the reasons I'm supporting.

• Angry
Reactions: Fyo and Fafeh
May 12, 2019
"or saying small-chested women are child like"

i get you have a patreon but you tagged the game as loli and had to switch the picture you were using for the itch version lol

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
i get you have a patreon but you tagged the game as loli and had to switch the picture you were using for the itch version lol
This is due to copyright and not due to anything related to age. Rather not use copyrighted images on anything official, so use different art there.

Last edited:

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
Yes, it will stay vanilla/romance focused. Even though Sarah is getting attention now, there won't be any kind of cheating or polygamy going on. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the story, and thanks for the feedback.
I think you've answered this before, if you have sorry for bringing it up again, but I just have a question about this ^above^. Does this mean that if in my game if I'm going to have a date with Sarah I'm locked into the her path? If no, I guess that means there will be a breakup scene or a realization on her part about the MC's feelings for the housemate should the MC chose to pursue the housemate?

I think I can answer my own question bc, as I write this, I don't recall any choices that flat out lock you in/out of the any one path. So atm I'm assuming the date is a "scripted event", but I'd appreciate your answer nonetheless, thanks.

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
This story is splendid, despite the dev's suggestion that he's not all that adept at writing compelling dialogue.

This is a study of what real consanguinamory looks like (when read using the 'incest/youth' mod). I hope it never devolves into a 'fetish-pandering' incest/harem mess. Consangs simply aren't like that. A typical consang will have a romantic interest in the sister or the mother, but not both.

The planned 'date' with the sister's friend is likely to lead nowhere of significance. This is what typical consangs are like. They often attempt a 'regular' relationship, because society tells them it's what's "normal". Regular relationships are never as fulfilling to a consang, and generally feel 'hollow'. They will always be drawn to the familial romantic interest.

Bravo, @i107760 . . . Your project is worthy of FAR more support than it's getting.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I think you've answered this before, if you have sorry for bringing it up again, but I just have a question about this ^above^. Does this mean that if in my game if I'm going to have a date with Sarah I'm locked into the her path? If no, I guess that means there will be a breakup scene or a realization on her part about the MC's feelings for the housemate should the MC chose to pursue the housemate?
Well, the main route will have you date her. It's not avoidable. Plan is to later make a route where you date her, and only her, but you're not locked into that path at this point, that choice will come later (if I get to it). And as said before, there won't be any kind of harem/polygamy going on, so you can draw your conclusions from that.
Bravo, @i107760 . . . Your project is worthy of FAR more support than it's getting.
I knew from the start that it wasn't going to be too popular, but thanks for the kind words. Got some bad reviews, which got me down a little, but I'll get over it ^^.
Latest update seems to have been unpopular, given the lack of likes on the thread and bad reviews, but kind of expected given the nature of the fourth day (ending prologue, and preparing new days). So hopefully future updates will do better, or I need to change something (not sure I can though, while sticking to the story I want to tell).

I posted the diary page and a status update to my Patreon, . Give it a read if you're interested, and I'm looking for feedback on it.

Last edited:

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
I knew from the start that it wasn't going to be too popular, but thanks for the kind words. Got some bad reviews, which got me down a little, but I'll get over it ^^.
The lack of popularity is 'built in' because the genre you've chosen is a sexual orientation that encompasses only about (best guess) 4% of the global population. If you were pandering to incest fetishists, you'd be getting overwhelming attention!

I think you can ignore the "1 star" review. When you saw the username "Fap", you shouldn't even have read it. You can assume that person is nothing more than a 'taboo hunter'.

Latest update seems to have been unpopular, given the lack of likes on the thread and bad reviews, but kind of expected given the nature of the fourth day (ending prologue, and preparing new days). So hopefully future updates will do better, or I need to change something (not sure I can though, while sticking to the story I want to tell).
A few people (myself included) will advise you to stay true to the story you want to tell. Trying to accommodate the multitude of different fetishes almost always ends in frustration and abandonment. You've written a wonderful start to what I'm hoping will be a beautiful, heart-warming story.

I posted the diary page and a status update to my Patreon, . Give it a read if you're interested, and I'm looking for feedback on it.
First and foremost, it was irritating to have to read a discriminatory "Patreon compliant" version. I will never contribute to the revenue of bigots like Patreon, PayPal, MasterCard, et. al. SubscribeStar.adult won't discriminate against the consanguinamory sexual orientation. I strongly suggest you take a look. You can publish your creation in its original form without prejudice.

The diary pages will be difficult, since the little sister has so little time available for writing. I think it's interesting that you chose a sort of "hybrid" style of 'personal thoughts' and 'narrative'. I think it's effective enough, and certainly an entertaining read.

Soldier on! Your girl is a sweetheart :)

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
First and foremost, it was irritating to have to read a discriminatory "Patreon compliant" version.
*Cough* The preset characterization system is not update dependent, and works with individual scenes as well as any new updates (unless new variables are added). You simply need to have the "preset.js" file in the same directory as the ".html" file. *Uncough*.
Posted about SubscribeStar here before, but their support is just too slow and untrustworthy. They took over a month to verify my page, and did not respond to any e-mails, at all. Not someone I want to be in charge of my page and payment processing.
Yeah, I do realize that, and as said I just need to get over it. Thanks for the encouragement.

Reactions: evilmatt

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
You shouldn't be bothered by likes or reviews, I'm actually supporting you right now and the only thing I want is for you to be free creativity wise and keep going forward with an original and hot story.
Also I don't think you should consider this pj unpopular, remember that is not easy at all to gather support, especially when starting out and the content is still limited.
gl going forward ;)

Reactions: Fyo

LorDClockaN

Jun 13, 2017
hm.. haven't seen it. sorry

Edit:
Always following this thread and somehow I missed it
Found it now. sorry for my ETA question, I know it's rude

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
" The girl is largely based on my girlfriend "
" Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental "

So which is it? :WaitWhat:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: the_average_fapper
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes