HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [v0.10.0 Fixed 4] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
i107760
Day 02 - Saturday, 14:40. Exercise Pool. Back.

I suddenly come to a stop and wait for Julia to tag me. She swims into me, grabbing my shoulder, "You're i—" I grab her by the ankle as she tries to swim away, and pull her back.

"Wrong $girlRelShort. You're it."

Reactions: i107760

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Day 02 - Saturday, 18:05. The Kitchen. Back.
[***]
Ten minutes later, dinner is nearly done. To finish off the risotto, I turn off the heat, and add butter and the parmesan cheese, and stir it well. Now it needs to rest three minutes. Let's go get $sis.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Thanks again. Have no clue how that one was still around, I grepped that variable several times before I posted it to Patreon.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
i107760
Day 04 - Monday, 08:28. The Kitchen. Back.
I look at my sister and say, "Jules, I've been thinking. I do want to ask Sarah out"—she's looking at me now—"but, with all her friends around, it's a little emberassing. Could you maybe ask her, if she wants to eat lunch with you?"

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
This game is amazing! Please keep at it. Can't wait to hear more about the lewdities between the two.

Well written and a good amount of tease. Plus love the aspect of side characters while your waiting for the main course. It helps to sate the hunger but without comprimising the steady burn of the relationship between the two of them.

Reactions: Fyo and alex2011

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Thanks.

This game is amazing! Please keep at it. Can't wait to hear more about the lewdities between the two.

Well written and a good amount of tease. Plus love the aspect of side characters while your waiting for the main course. It helps to sate the hunger but without comprimising the steady burn of the relationship between the two of them.
Glad to hear you like it, thanks for the support.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Lol, even text based we have to play 18-year-old pretend?
If you download one of the "Pre-Patch" version she is 13 and he is 17.

Welcome to Sistersitting, a story where you, a seventeen-year-old boy, have to take care of your thirteen-year-old sister for the weekend while your parents are out of town.

Reactions: _tewi

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Lol, even text based we have to play 18-year-old pretend?
If you download one of the "Pre-Patch" version she is 13 and he is 17.

Welcome to Sistersitting, a story where you, a seventeen-year-old boy, have to take care of your thirteen-year-old sister for the weekend while your parents are out of town.
It lets you define ages anyway. Can be whatever ages you want, so long as you keep them in school (else story goes bonkers).

Reactions: a1fox3

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
It lets you define ages anyway. Can be whatever ages you want, so long as you keep them in school (else story goes bonkers).
WHAT!? are you saying i can't be a 700 year old trying to teach my 1000 year old "younger" sister how to swim!? Have i been doing this wrong the whole time!? I must reflect deeply on this. This calls for very serious and lengthy thinking.

....To be serious,yeah, the ages are artificially raised because certain laws in certain countries consider "fictional" characters to be "real" (well not literally, but it might as well be!) and that they must be protected from all harm like real people. (By the way,they're FICTIONAL. The world is just crazy that way.) This website follows certain rules to prevent it from being taken down by legal action.

Reactions: Fyo
Dec 18, 2017
WHAT!? are you saying i can't be a 700 year old trying to teach my 1000 year old "younger" sister how to swim!? Have i been doing this wrong the whole time!? I must reflect deeply on this. This calls for very serious and lengthy thinking.

....To be serious,yeah, the ages are artificially raised because certain laws in certain countries consider "fictional" characters to be "real" (well not literally, but it might as well be!) and that they must be protected from all harm like real people. (By the way,they're FICTIONAL. The world is just crazy that way.) This website follows certain rules to prevent it from being taken down by legal action.
If they're based in the US it's not really the case, but eh, whatever, most people believe that nonsense for some reason. F95 is based in the US, no?

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
That is true, that's why everyone should go to SubscribeStar.
I agree, but SubscribeStar doesn't have the user base that Patreon does. I think adult game devs should be setting up both, and encouraging people to use SS over Patreon if possible for that reason... but it's no secret that the potential income from SS is much less than Patreon.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
That is true, that's why everyone should go to SubscribeStar.
I agree, but SubscribeStar doesn't have the user base that Patreon does. I think adult game devs should be setting up both, and encouraging people to use SS over Patreon if possible for that reason... but it's no secret that the potential income from SS is much less than Patreon.
I tried to use SubscribeStar only, but they take too long to verify pages. Had to make a Patreon in the end because I got tired of not hearing anything back from SubscribeStar support for 3 weeks.
Luckily, I don't care too much for the income from the game. But the fact that my SubcribeStar did not work for the first 2 weeks of my game being released due to support not verifying my page for three weeks, means I missed a lot of people that wanted to subscribe.

I wanted to use SubscribeStar, but they're just not reliable, not responding to e-mails. If they ever decided to take my page down for any reason, I have no faith at all in their support to resolve it. So in the end I just switched to Patreon, and made sure my game didn't break their ToS. Which sadly meant removing all taboo elements from the game.

(Patreon approved my page in about 24 hours, SubscribeStar took 3 weeks.)

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020

Laws allow it in many places, however, companies (publishers, payment processors, random other groups) oppose it, so even if it is technically legal in your location, you'll still have many hurdles for a more 'hardcore' content. Not only for age, but other things as well.

Reactions: alex2011
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes