HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [v0.10.0 Fixed 4] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

ponly8801

Apr 8, 2019
I really like this game, especially from a literary standpoint. It's really realistic, which is so different from most similar games.

Reactions: lushlife

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Just posted " " on my (it's accessible to the public). Mainly dialogue, which I hate to write, but now it's done. Next scene, the last scene of the day, will have some more "action", but also a lot of dialogue of course. It's also going to be a pretty lengthy one. Hopefully the ideas I have in my head will work on paper.

Not exactly sure when it'll be done, will depend on a variety of things, now that I'm back home from my holidays my first priority has got to be finding some source of income, I'm eating up my savings right now, which while manageable is of course not preferable.
I might end up posting the next scene individually, because the actual update needs some more polishing after the final scene is done, as explained on the Patreon post.

Dec 25, 2020
Dude. I love your writing. Things are so fucking REAL. So many other stories become fake and pale in comparison.
My imagination was running wild reading it. No pictures needed. But I always was a bookworm.

Can't wait for the relationship with Sis turning sexual and how you will do that.
But at the same time I#m happy progress is slow.

I wonder if you will get two paths, a romantic one where he kind of reluctantly step by step gets worn down and things just start and a darker one where he actively starts coruppting her.

Love the Sarah romance too though.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Last update was in August, just wasn't shared here. Development slowed down, I bet the lack of patrons is a big contributing factor.
Or the lack of development is a contributing factor to the lack of patrons :unsure:..yeah, that sounds right.

• Angry
Reactions: BigRed81Yup

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Or the lack of development is a contributing factor to the lack of patrons :unsure:..yeah, that sounds right.
Catch 22. Though, since I don't remember if there was any substantial amount of them when the updates were coming quickly, I assumed the it's the later.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes