HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [v0.10.0 Fixed 4] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
is telling me that the file couldn't be found.
Going to need more information to help you. Can you make a screenshot and tell me which version (pre-patched or not) you are playing?

If the error is only in your developer console saying: Loading failed for the <script> with source “file:///.../Housesitting/preset.js”. you can just ignore it, it means you are not using one of the customization presets.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Going to need more information to help you. Can you make a screenshot and tell me which version (pre-patched or not) you are playing?

If the error is only in your developer console saying: Loading failed for the <script> with source “file:///.../Housesitting/preset.js”. you can just ignore it, it means you are not using one of the customization presets.
both version and already solve it. erased the 'Housesitting' from the HTML file and it started running.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
v0.8.0 is now released! This finishes up the fourth day of the game, and completes the "prologue". I hope you'll enjoy the new content, and if you want to read more about the new release, please check out my on my Patreon.

I had meant to include the diary page which summarizes the fifth day in this release, but was not happy with how it turned out, and including it after the end of the prologue, without day six content felt wrong. Plan is to post it to my Patreon this weekend, to see if this is what people were looking for when they voted on diary pages being used to summarize skipped days.

I'm not sure when the next release will be, and not going to make any promises. I feel bad about not being able to deliver on them, and it's really hard to predict how long writing an update will take, because every scene is different.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Don't worry take the time the game deserves, the setting is very promising and I love the fact that it is text only because there's nothing that can beat our imagination :) (no 3d tool can surpass that)

I personally will wait for the other path to be on par with the main one before doing a new playthorugh

Last edited:
Reactions: i107760

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Hello, tried it today as I got curios. I am an avid literotica reader so the lack of pictures isn't too troubling for me. I have a question: the various choices are only significant when they lead to a bad end, or you actually have implemented different paths (i.e. whether to pursue the relaitonship with Sarah, or which form will it take...)? Thanks!

Reactions: Fyo and i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hello, tried it today as I got curios. I am an avid literotica reader so the lack of pictures isn't too troubling for me. I have a question: the various choices are only significant when they lead to a bad end, or you actually have implemented different paths (i.e. whether to pursue the relaitonship with Sarah, or which form will it take...)? Thanks!
There are no real choices, yet. I do plan to add 1-2 routes, but they're low priority, and I work on them whenever I feel like it. Focus is on finishing the main route of the game. About Sarah, it's not avoidable, since too much of my planned story requires it.
One of those two routes I mentioned is "Sarah only" route, where you do not pursue the housemate. I think my FAQ goes into some more detail, as do some of my other posts in this thread (perhaps search for "choices" or "route"), thanks for your interest.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i107760 do you plan to ever do renders or anything for in game?
Curious because I do find this possibly worth playing. But literotica just isn't my thing. (not saying it is bad, just I am not the target demo, and wouldn't enjoy it).

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
i107760 do you plan to ever do renders or anything for in game?
Curious because I do find this possibly worth playing. But literotica just isn't my thing. (not saying it is bad, just I am not the target demo, and wouldn't enjoy it).
Personally, not likely. My FAQ explains why. If my Patreon support increases, I will try to find an artist to work with to commission renders for the game. Have posted more on this topic, try searching "renders".
I do seriously recommend at least giving it a try even if it doesn't have renders. Many people have told me that this is the first text-game they've liked, and it changed their mind on text-only games as a whole.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Personally, not likely. My FAQ explains why. If my Patreon support increases, I will try to find an artist to work with to commission renders for the game.
Ah I see, fair enough. Good luck with it. If the comments I have read are anything to go by, you are making something of quality :)

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
i107760 Think about getting a Buy Me a Coffee. No muss, no fuss tips. For those of us that don't give a shit about anything other than throwing some cash your way.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
i107760 Think about getting a Buy Me a Coffee. No muss, no fuss tips. For those of us that don't give a shit about anything other than throwing some cash your way.
I heard that they are very much against adult games, so didn't really think it was an option. Plus, my game is not that popular, so I don't think donations would be all that frequent, meaning I would pay a LOT of withdrawal fees every time (for example, a 5,00 euro tip would subtract 5% fee, and then PayPal would take another euro from it).
Whereas on Patreon, the fee is higher (8%), however I do not withdraw every month, I can just save it up to do one big withdrawal, mitigating the PayPal transfer fees.

I'll think about it after doing some more googling, however. If you want to just donate some money, you can do so on Patreon I believe by becoming a patron and cancelling your patronage right away.
Thanks for supporting my game! And don't worry about giving me money too much, it's my hobby. Good feedback, commenting on my thread or a like/good review of my game is also a great way to help me, if you want to support me in some way.

Reactions: Brovalon
Jul 6, 2019
Good list but Research into Affection is taking forever for content. I'd go with his earlier game that he had to abandon because of Patreon, Research into Corruption.
RIC

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Its not bad not a whole lot of sexual content but it is a prologue so i will reserve judgment and i do love text based games but i also like images

berny

Jun 8, 2017
That teaser image is very misleading and you might think about changing that.
I have been ignoring this game so far because it looked like the game is about a very young girl, while in the game, she is far more likely to be in her teen years. The default age (modded) is 13, the standard age 18. I would say the story works with everything in-between (with some imagination), so the players can pick the age they are comfortable with. She is actually far more mature than many other female characters on this site with huge tits who are supposedly 18 but behave like they are 12. I would definitely recommend playing with incest though. I started without because I'm actually not that big a fan of incest, but the story just doesn't work as anything else.

Overall I liked the game. So far it's only a prologue but I enjoyed reading it for the most part. I also liked the slow burn. Sometimes the descriptions are a bit too lengthily with too many details. I remember one scene in particular where the MC cooks and it is described how he slices the vegetables etc. That's not interesting to read, so a bit more focus here and there would make the reading experience more pleasant and fluent. "Show, don't tell" is always a good approach.

Last edited:

Macrowk

Aug 18, 2018
I want to commend you on your work! its Great. I was hesitant at first but your passion won me over. I have just finished the game so far and i cannot wait for the installments to continue. Best of Luck!

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
It was fun to read and really well-written too.
But i hardly would call that a game, at this point its more likely a book bro.
I mean yeah, you can change the character's name and there's a few choices too but that classifies easily as a novel imo.
Keep up the good work tho, that's really an experience. And again imo,it would be nice if vanilla/romance flow of story remained as the main focus.

Edit: btw i didn't want to mean anything bad by that. Not all games have to have choices. This game was very fascinating and fluent to read, it could easily be a novel. And a good novel.

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Basically agreed. My FAQ used to have something about this very subject, however when I opened my Patreon and removed all ToS breaking content from the game, I removed it from the FAQ due to not wanting any problems.
I'll think about using a different cover image, problem is I don't really want to use any 3D image for the cover, since then people might assume it will have 3D renders.
I want to commend you on your work! its Great. I was hesitant at first but your passion won me over. I have just finished the game so far and i cannot wait for the installments to continue. Best of Luck!
Thanks for the kind words, glad to hear you enjoyed the story.
It was fun to read and really well-written too.
But i hardly would call that a game, at this point its more likely a book bro.
I mean yeah, you can change the character's name and there's a few choices too but that classifies easily as a novel imo.
Keep up the good work tho, that's really an experience. And again imo,it would be nice if vanilla/romance flow of story remained as the main focus.
It's more like a novel. that's true. However I like the sense of interaction and the 'graphical' layout over just publishing it as a story. Plus, it allows for customization as you said, which people appreciate (I know I do). And over time I will expand the choices, and it will become more like a game.

Yes, it will stay vanilla/romance focused. Even though Sarah is getting attention now, there won't be any kind of cheating or polygamy going on. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the story, and thanks for the feedback.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->