2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Elf Truck

Feb 1, 2023
Yes, but without the awesome music.
Thanks. Too bad about the music, I like how the characters who aren't fucking are bopping to the rhythm when they wait.

iidk what the succubus's do [ i have 116]
They buff the skill damage by 1% each for the main succubus (Sitri), I think it buffs for everyone if she's is in the party, but not sure.

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks. Too bad about the music, I like how the characters who aren't fucking are bopping to the rhythm when they wait.
You can learn how to use Cheat Engine. HP of the girl are floating value you can find easily and fix as will for making them invincible and clothed or not.

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
Yes, but without the awesome music.
Hm interesting....I tried to find it with different music identifiers but couldnt find anything, however the music is so cool. I think its a huge part of the game, makes it sexier. :) Anyone knows the track?

ARandomKid

Jan 20, 2018
I cleaned up some of the broken English text and made it flow a little better, not really tested beyond the first tutorial stage yet so apologies if I've cut something off the screen somewhere. Haven't done any of the bios yet or anything, I'll have more time over the weekend if anyone's interested. Place in the Language folder.

EDIT: Finished up all the text as good as I can make it, really. Updated the .xml file in this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nott_Bell

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
I find that the mechanics of the game lack explanation and some of the methods the author seems to have planned are like cheeze, but in the end with a good understanding the whole game is quite well balanced except for some characters like Lilith who seems very weak on paper.

It's possible to finish the game without Baal Zebub but many will focus on him because it's more intuitive to play with him, but then everyone will end up believing that little heroes are viable because you take the ones that fit with Baal Zebub.

Important tips:
To win the arm wrestle on bosses, you may need to combine at least 2 buffs maximized on a hero that has evolved into a tank.
It is possible to use the heal of Mammon and Sitri as feint death during the animation, so we use the full life bar + the final animation to save time on the cooldown of the rest of the team.

Last edited:

BigDuck13

Jun 16, 2018
Either your revisiting the level and don't realise your doing it on hard mode or something has gone wrong. The 1st time you do level 1 it's an automatic win.
No. There is no automatic win, water enemy just killing me, and I still have only one succubus. And I don't know what I doing wrong

OptimusPrime

Feb 12, 2018
Just noticed you have to extract the game with Japanese region... If you extract before and switch the locale after, it all glitches out (no saving, messed up abilities).

(Edit: you also have to keep the Japanese region setting to play.)

Last edited:
Reactions: X-ecutor

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
Just noticed you have to extract the game with Japanese region... If you extract before and switch the locale after, it all glitches out (no saving, messed up abilities).
wow, thanks, that can help a lot.
BTW is this game considered completed or under developement?
Can soeone create mods for it? Sadly Inow nothing about unity programming...

Edit: I downloaded and extracted it with japaneese region, switched back to my local, didnt work...

Last edited:

ARandomKid

Jan 20, 2018
Hm interesting....I tried to find it with different music identifiers but couldnt find anything, however the music is so cool. I think its a huge part of the game, makes it sexier. :) Anyone knows the track?
Did a bit of digging around looking for a way to add a custom "battle" with an enemy that basically couldn't die or do any damage to try and mod in an approximation of a free battle mode of some sort and in the process of doing that I managed to find the audio track. Can't technically post a link to Youtube I believe since I currently have less than three posts but it's "Time Bend" by Dova Syndrome. The youtube ID is 9Mlf7vik3L8, and in the video description you can find a download link for the audio. (All the music tracks appear to be listed in the ending CG screen as well in the bottom right, taking a closer look at it, though half of them are in Japanese)

EDIT: Revamped all the text in the English translation .xml file I posted above. It's as good as I can get it, can't quite work out what one of the lines in Baal-Zebul's bio is trying to say so I cleaned it up a bit but left it mostly as-is.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
Did a bit of digging around looking for a way to add a custom "battle" with an enemy that basically couldn't die or do any damage to try and mod in an approximation of a free battle mode of some sort and in the process of doing that I managed to find the audio track. Can't technically post a link to Youtube I believe since I currently have less than three posts but it's "Time Bend" by Dova Syndrome. The youtube ID is 9Mlf7vik3L8, and in the video description you can find a download link for the audio. (All the music tracks appear to be listed in the ending CG screen as well in the bottom right, taking a closer look at it, though half of them are in Japanese)

EDIT: Revamped all the text in the English translation .xml file I posted above. It's as good as I can get it, can't quite work out what one of the lines for Baal-Zebul is trying to say so I cleaned it up a bit but left it mostly as-is.
Hats off to you mate, thanks. :) For the post starter: I think it could be a good ide to place a link to the xml file. I am looking forward (and I thik I am not alone with it) to a modder who can uncersor this nice game. :)

Edit: Just went to the YT channel and search trough the tracks....its very interesting to notice that the other tracks are very chilli, like chillstep style and typical japaneese game, pixal art game style, we can hear similar tracks as background music in japaneese VN games but this one is totaly different. :D Like a hardcore techno style....maybe it was created only for this game however I like it very much. Reminds me for an old P. video which I like very much to this day, you can search for it like that: "video/teen+kasia+bunk+bed+upscaled+deinterlaced+60fps" I hope I wont get banned for this but this is soooo fucking hot... and the background music just remind me for this.

Last edited:

ARandomKid

Jan 20, 2018
It's in my post up above there but I'll attach the English .xml again here as well. :) Overwrite the one already in the Language folder and you should be good to go. Didn't spend an insane amount of time on getting it 1000% perfect, but there isn't really all that much text in the game either.

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
The bad part of the game is the passive of Sitri is core for every other characters, and some like gremory in a healer way show their true potentiel once most the hardmod has been beaten.

Gremory skill maxed absorb 40%, with 150 girls its 100%. Not the same story.

Last edited:

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
I dont understand, for some reason Gremory's skill gives all of my succubus 100% avoidence so there is no real battle. Just play with Sitri and use her ability to win quickly as i cannot lose

edit: just finished to game to see if it gets better but Gremory's skill just makes this game an auto win as i cannot take damage. Tried to play without her and use other girls but then all their skill are like amplified to 15700% so that also doesn't feel vanilla as well

Last edited:

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
I dont understand, for some reason Gremory's skill gives all of my succubus 100% avoidence so there is no real battle. Just play with Sitri and use her ability to win quickly as i cannot lose

edit: just finished to game to see if it gets better but Gremory's skill just makes this game an auto win as i cannot take damage. Tried to play without her and use other girls but then all their skill are like amplified to 15700% so that also doesn't feel vanilla as well
I think all of those error could be linked to the regional issue... Or these are just general bugs however the game is in completed stage...so if its completed and buggy, its a shame, if its the regional issue, well the dev should fix it ASAP...I dont think that she/he want to restrict his/her buyers to japan...

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
What's the default resolution again, didn't like it full screen look and getting rid of the appdata+a fresh extract didn't reset the settings like it usually does for other games.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
For those playing this still, at the end after the angel fight there's a custom mode that allows you to view all the animations with every character/demon. I second the recommendation of cheat engine btw, you can freeze the level up points then go past 0 left to buff all the stats, +5 to all should be enough and feels very powerful.

Z_Y_X-A

Oct 11, 2017
Does anyone know dll editor program i tried to change the game so many time I end up crashing it

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes