2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

nopeguy123

Oct 13, 2020
i was gonna ask how to beat level 3 but nobody even came there i think (pls tell if you know i think its imposible even with smart upgrades i leveled up both of the characters and gave them extra health but boss just doesnt die sometimes not even close)

chek539

Oct 9, 2022
So for those who can't win 1 level as me, just try change region and regional format to japanese in Windows Settings (Settings - Time & Language - Region). And if you haven't japanese in regional format then open Language section and add japanese to Preferred languages.

This is the only way I found to make the game work because Locale emulator doesn't show up in contex menu for this .exe file

zexzon

Dec 17, 2020
For those playing this still, at the end after the angel fight there's a custom mode that allows you to view all the animations with every character/demon. I second the recommendation of cheat engine btw, you can freeze the level up points then go past 0 left to buff all the stats, +5 to all should be enough and feels very powerful.
People give full the saved file.
I can't do this anymore. Level 16 broke me..

PERV0000

Jun 19, 2018
People give full the saved file.
I can't do this anymore. Level 16 broke me..
Sitri lv5 all 5 pts to Defense, Gremory lv5 all 5 pts to effect, Khalom lv5 all 5 pts to heal rate, Baal-Zebul lv5 all 5 pts to heal rate. Was in the same boat as you, I asked for help, check a few messages above. You can do it and the same line up works for lv 17 too. May take a few tries but you can get it.

Reactions: zexzon

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I just reailze something.
Dang, This game...it is the dev that making Custom Tamago. I thought it is western dev or something for this game then I notice the dev..
I guess dev like making these mini little game instead of interesting game like Tamago huh
btw I already finish it and mah. super mini game with everything use same sex position and u change ur male demon to female cuz stuff
just mah

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
Love the game, the animations, the concept, but it's way too hard, I'll try another time launched with local emulator/changing my region settings Also for the first boss, he heals hp and (rarely) misses causing you to get 0 dmg, I beat him by getting lucky and swapping characters quickly (using the red one's heal attack and swapping back to the other to tank)

Djakise

May 12, 2020
*mini-cheat*
1. Уберите папку сохранений из папки с игрой, заходим в игру и зайдите в комнату набора суккубов.
2. Наберите нужных суккубов для прохождения.
3. Верните папку с сохранениями и пройдите любой уровень, после перезайдите в игру (необязательно).
MACHINE TRANSLATION
1. Remove the save folder from the game folder, go into the game and enter the Succubus kit room.
2. Type the right succubi to pass.
3. Return the folder with the saves and complete any level, then re-enter the game (optional).

Last edited:

Djakise

May 12, 2020
I just reailze something.
Dang, This game...it is the dev that making Custom Tamago. I thought it is western dev or something for this game then I notice the dev..
I guess dev like making these mini little game instead of interesting game like Tamago huh
btw I already finish it and mah. super mini game with everything use same sex position and u change ur male demon to female cuz stuff
just mah
Check my comment (Sitri)

Djakise

May 12, 2020
Check my comment (Sitri)
I updated comment, check him:

Sitri the succubus queen, my mini-cheat...
*mini-cheat*
1. Уберите папку сохранений из папки с игрой, заходим в игру и зайдите в комнату набора суккубов.
2. Наберите нужных суккубов для прохождения.
3. Верните папку с сохранениями и пройдите любой уровень, после перезайдите в игру (необязательно).
MACHINE TRANSLATION
1. Remove the save folder from the game folder, go into the game and enter the Succubus kit room.
2. Type the right succubi to pass.
3. Return the folder with the saves and complete any level, then re-enter the game (optional).

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
I just can't beat even level 1 without any kind of abuse. So there's the thing I found out - you can spam abilities during the first second after the level starts. By using Sitri's ability you can kill first enemy before the game even starts, ability goes into cd anyway.

413m

Jul 15, 2018
I just beat the entire game in 5 minutes without literally taking any damage, apparently that was a bug? I came here to complain about how absurdly easy it was only to find everyone complaining about how hard it is, wtf.

Arztz

Mar 11, 2020
i like it, and it actually took me a while to beat it, some tricks
your characters can lose all thei HP then heal some with their skill and swap for another before the defeat animation ends, this saves your character and you can use the defeat animation to gain time for the skills of your other characters, getting your skills ready is key, mammon specially is a great tank to gain time, you can let her get low swap and when she gets her skill swap back and heal
you should be changing the characters stats based on the use you will give that character that fight, lots of red enemies and your only leveled blue is khalom? then it might be better to focus on her offense than using her as support.
check their stats if they have lets say 0 in defense and 440 in hp, it will be better to increase defense than hp if you want it to last, focusing too much in defense and lifesteal can be bad too if your enemy is too strong it might be healing more than the dmg you do so look at why you are losing and try different things.
also you should be doing some already cleared maps in hard for extra points to lvl up.

Last edited:

JetFuell

Feb 26, 2019
Man the locale setup for this is completely broken, can't even get past level one since heals are 0 no matter what i try, even after brute forcing it into locale emulator

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
Am I supposed to just never take any damage from demons or is my game bugged somehow? Haven't taken a single point of damage as of yet.

EDIT: and now at the Beelzebub level I get instantly killed??

Lilith has a passive that gives you 100% evasion of enemy attacks so if you have her on your team the game becomes trivially easy.
IS your signature from a certain game?

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes