2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Title.png

Overview:
Sivir's Hot Delivery is a light story about a cute delivery girl doing her best to keep her job. It's a short game with three different scenes and variants.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-03
Release Date: 2018-10-13
Developer: Mole Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Here's a thousand dollar tip if you let me knock you up.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wouldn't the best way to keep her job be doing her job not taking extended fuck breaks?

Stack of pizzas need delivering and she's getting anally reamed by the guy at 10 Buttfuck Ave. I'm a chef and I like my food to be taken out to the folk that ordered it when it's ready, i'm pretty sure if food got cold because Wendy Waitress was blowing Bob in the toilets she'd be joining the unemployment line quite quickly.

Yes i'm overthinking it, i'm a chef, I take my food seriously.

Bitch wants to fuck she can do it on her own time not when I want pizza's delivering.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Wouldn't the best way to keep her job be doing her job not taking extended fuck breaks?

Stack of pizzas need delivering and she's getting anally reamed by the guy at 10 Buttfuck Ave. I'm a chef and I like my food to be taken out to the folk that ordered it when it's ready, i'm pretty sure if food got cold because Wendy Waitress was blowing Bob in the toilets she'd be joining the unemployment line quite quickly.

Yes i'm overthinking it, i'm a chef, I take my food seriously.

Bitch wants to fuck she can do it on her own time not when I want pizza's delivering.
Atleast you got your priorties straight.
Eat good food first, bust a nut later.

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Nice game and really good art but it's too short...
I don't know why the developer(s) made this game with RPG Maker we don't have any control on our MC... It's more like a VN or Ren'py game.
Btw it's short but everything is not bad ;)

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Cute game, and fun to play. I hope we get to see somemore of Sivir, even if it's in a different game. After all, who doesn't like cute redheads?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes