VN RPGM Completed Sivir's Hot Delivery [v1.1] [Mole Games]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
D

Deleted member 225174

Looks very familiar and just can't think of where. Nonetheless will still download, thanks for the upload.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I came here just for the comment XD

WHo would have guessed someone would have been inspired by sneaky to do this.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I like the idea to fuck in jobs (special on schools,parks,delivers and babysitters,well,you get to the point!),i'm sure this game could be nice...IF they are not too short...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're just angry that the protagonist is not a carpet muncher ....
I'm angry ALL protagonists aren't carpet munchers but this isn't about me, it's about justice.

It's about freedom.

It's about being able to dine on cuisine de cunny any time, night or day, and not have to explain yourself to the "why female protag" or "is this only lesbian or can us men see some dick" nay sayers.

They will not keep us down for we shall rise and sacream out loud "THE POONANI IS MINE BITCHES".

P.S. I lost what I was going to say right about ALL so anything after that came straight from my rectum.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
It's about being able to dine on cuisine de cunny any time, night or day, and not have to explain yourself to the "why female protag" or "is this only lesbian or can us men see some dick" nay sayers.
OMG, lol!!! I'll never get over so many sweaty, ostensibly straight male nerds complaining about the lack of dick on their screens... XD

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I've sat in many a thread here where lesbian content has been found and seen so many guys complain there is no dick for them.
And they'll do it even when the game description clearly warns them that it'll be the vagitarian menu on offer too. Like, they can't help but ask for dick. When you point out how funny it is, out comes the "immersion" argument, lol!

But anyway... time to be prim and proper and stop going off-topic. XD

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm angry ALL protagonists aren't carpet munchers but this isn't about me, it's about justice.

It's about freedom.

They will not keep us down for we shall rise and sacream out loud "THE POONANI IS MINE BITCHES".

P.S. I lost what I was going to say right about ALL so anything after that came straight from my rectum.
It took you 3 months to realise how great Rah Rah is....
After a while you'll appreciate this game too

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes