3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

kained

Jul 7, 2020
I'm playing 0.0.1.4 .2 and after picking the cruel option with Milliesweet and going through the dialogue, on the page with new art with the guys looking up her skirt (very nice by the way, huge fan of grotesque juxtaposed with beauty as I've said before)

The screen says 'Vipeidra walks up to you, grinning cruelly' when I click the screen it goes to a 'An exception has occurred' error page. Another 'an exception has occurred' happens in the classroom after the 'you almost laugh to yourself' dialogue after selecting the 'flatter her ego' option with Hermoine. Thought I should let you know.

Last edited:

DasHydroZine

Jun 18, 2020
I do actually quite like the game and the artstyle so far, Its good to see frequent process and active response so that eventually it can be the most enjoyable it can be even if its in the early stages now,

Question for Karper if you see this, I notice in the menu screen there is 6 girls already, will these be the only "story" girls in the game or are you planning more?

either way, love the concepts so far, good luck!

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
I'm playing 0.0.1.4 .2 and after picking the cruel option with Milliesweet and going through the dialogue, on the page with new art with the guys looking up her skirt (very nice by the way, huge fan of grotesque juxtaposed with beauty as I've said before)

The screen says 'Vipeidra walks up to you, grinning cruelly' when I click the screen it goes to a 'An exception has occurred' error page. Another 'an exception has occurred' happens in the classroom after the 'you almost laugh to yourself' dialogue after selecting the 'flatter her ego' option with Hermoine. Thought I should let you know.
Thank you for telling me! I will add it to the bug list.

so. many. errors
I am working on fixing them.

I do actually quite like the game and the artstyle so far, Its good to see frequent process and active response so that eventually it can be the most enjoyable it can be even if its in the early stages now,

Question for Karper if you see this, I notice in the menu screen there is 6 girls already, will these be the only "story" girls in the game or are you planning more?

either way, love the concepts so far, good luck!
Thank you for the compliment! I try to be as responsive as possible. To make this game as good as possible, I need feedback. I am happy a lot of people are making bug reports, that means I can fix them and make the game more enjoyable. There are six main girls, but other girls will have content too. For example, Narcissa already has scenes, and she is not one of the main girls.

hoping to see some uses of imperio, good art and good look overall, waiting for updates
Not sure if we will use it, since Patreon dislikes brainwashing content (which using Imperio for a sex scene would be). However, maybe there's a creative way to fix that.

Would it be useful to you Lvl1Karper to take screenshots of errors or is it enough if we describe where we find them?
Both would be the best, since then I could replicate the bug and find a solution faster. Thank you all for pointing out the bugs, I am working hard to fix them!

Reactions: kained

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
You said any more swinging
How confident you are on these statements? Because many devs suprised us mere players in middle of the game with doing exactly opposite to the assurance they given in earlier stage.
Who cares? If you don't like it then don't make the choices that lead to it. Simple as that. Why the anti-swinging crowd doesn't get that is beyond me.

tg

May 1, 2017
First time playing this one. I liked what you have in there. The art's great, and I actually love harry potter lore, so it's a good fit for me.

I did notice some things you could fix up. In the intro stuff, when you're comparing wormtail and bellatrix, you say "latter" this and "former" that. That's OK, but you've used them in reverse. You like wormtail first, and then Bellatrix second. So, Bellatrix should be the "latter" and the "former" should be wormtail. Easy to fix, and not all that critical, just something that stood out.

Another thing is towards the later part of the game, I think it's after a jump. I think it's the first look at the class. It's like "Professor (playername)..." It's supposed to be a substituion for the name the player inputs, but it just gets displayed like that, without the substitution.

That's the only stuff I noticed. I did like the art. The halloween scenes were nice too!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the new update, truly love the new story continuation and the Halloween side event... Those 2 sex event was very hot, maybe I'm being greedy but after done with this update I really want more because it was so good and wish that the playtime would be longer but I understand this is the best you can gave us for that short amount of deadline
Can't wait for the next update, hopefully we got some content for Pasty and Hermione

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Art looks damn fine, but i cant see animated tag, so sex scenes are not animated then?
No, with this art style it would take too much of our time to animate everything.
Thank you for another great update, can't wait to download and check out new content
Hi is the swinging in this with a LI and is it avoidable?

Thank you for your time
There is one scene with a choice for Narcissa where you can choose.

Who cares? If you don't like it then don't make the choices that lead to it. Simple as that. Why the anti-swinging crowd doesn't get that is beyond me.
I also don't understand that people get angry at things that are avoidable.

First time playing this one. I liked what you have in there. The art's great, and I actually love harry potter lore, so it's a good fit for me.

I did notice some things you could fix up. In the intro stuff, when you're comparing wormtail and bellatrix, you say "latter" this and "former" that. That's OK, but you've used them in reverse. You like wormtail first, and then Bellatrix second. So, Bellatrix should be the "latter" and the "former" should be wormtail. Easy to fix, and not all that critical, just something that stood out.

Another thing is towards the later part of the game, I think it's after a jump. I think it's the first look at the class. It's like "Professor (playername)..." It's supposed to be a substituion for the name the player inputs, but it just gets displayed like that, without the substitution.

That's the only stuff I noticed. I did like the art. The halloween scenes were nice too!
Thank you very much for your feedback! I try to proofread as much as possible, but after reading the same thing for a while, you see over such simple mistakes. I will change it, thank you!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Done with the new update, truly love the new story continuation and the Halloween side event... Those 2 sex event was very hot, maybe I'm being greedy but after done with this update I really want more because it was so good and wish that the playtime would be longer but I understand this is the best you can gave us for that short amount of deadline
Can't wait for the next update, hopefully we got some content for Pasty and Hermione
We haven't planned things out for the 0.3 yet, we need to see which content we want to deliver. And I also want add more gameplay elements, more free roam. It takes some time to develop that, but we are making more and more progress every day!

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes