3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
Downloaded it really fast once i saw it was a HP parody with great art + Mp but to my disappointment were are playing once again like a "Professor" only difference that is Voldemort instead of a new character was really hopping that we finally got a game with Harry as the MC, game has a lot of bugs and only 2 scenes depending on choices, would check the game again in the future

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Did the staff fix it? Otherwise I shall send them a PM.

You can like it, or not. One thing that separates this game from other HP games is that you play as Voldemort. And if you mean the Narcissa scene, it's avoidable.
You said any more swinging
Thank you for your kind words!

It's just one scene where you have to choice to either do it, or not. We probably won't include more of this.

I don't think we will be implementing NTR/swinging. You will be able to romance women away from other men, though.
How confident you are on these statements? Because many devs suprised us mere players in middle of the game with doing exactly opposite to the assurance they given in earlier stage.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Stil has lot of bugs and not much content
The only bug I am aware of is that I displayed the map button, which doesn't do anything once you open it and try to click the locations. Please tell me if you have found other bugs, then I will fix them.

From now i going to follow this game from close =D
I am happy you are interested in this game!

gonna wait a little more to try it out , but , the art looks pretty good
I hope you will try it out in the future.

The obvious focus of breast size in the game is not to my like if only there were at least more natural sizes or smaller to be honest since big saggy girls are a really turn off for me I'm more towards the slim girls
Hermione does have smaller boobs than the other characters.

Downloaded it really fast once i saw it was a HP parody with great art + Mp but to my disappointment were are playing once again like a "Professor" only difference that is Voldemort instead of a new character was really hopping that we finally got a game with Harry as the MC, game has a lot of bugs and only 2 scenes depending on choices, would check the game again in the future
Can you elaborate on the bugs? Then I can fix them. And as for now there are indeed only two scenes which depend on choices, but we are working on different storypaths per character.

Interesting game, please add pregnancy in the future.
Not planned for now, but perhaps in the future.

Holly hell art looks just.... mwah! Pitty it seems it has no sexual content yet, but i'll be watching this very closely. Good job dev!
Well, it does have a penetration scenes right from the start. Overall it doesn't have a lot of scenes yet, but the game is also in an early stage of development. Thank you for the compliment!

You said any more swinging
How confident you are on these statements? Because many devs suprised us mere players in middle of the game with doing exactly opposite to the assurance they given in earlier stage.
If we decide to add such content, we will make sure it will be avoidable. I am not going to promise that we won't add certain content.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Well, it does have a penetration scenes right from the start. Overall it doesn't have a lot of scenes yet, but the game is also in an early stage of development. Thank you for the compliment!
Oh... But there isn't any sex related tag so i just assumed there isn't one yet, and tbh it makes sense since most of the games in early stage usually don't have any scenes. But if thats the case, i'm downloading it right now! Thanks for the info!

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Just gave it a quick try, there is an error if you be cruel to Hermione and tell her to sit down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But other than that, i loved it. This one seems to hit me from my weak spots (2dcg, hp world, and ofc, Hermione lol), hope it doesn't get abandoned and continues to updated. Amazing art, especially Hermione's and Ginny's (tho we haven't met her yet, i just saw her in the relations tab and loved it!)

May i ask few suggestions?

Even if its still early stage, there are some missing tags ''oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex'' cause i know just like me, many other people simply avoids games judging by the tags.

Also that text on the top left corner, showing the day and time, its kinda too big and a bit distractive. A little minimalism always does wonders.

I know its harder to animate 2dcg scenes, but it would be a huge boost for this one, especially thinking of what it could bring in the future, would love to see that.

Overall, premise is good, really good, wishing you all the luck dev! (avoiding to rate cause its still early stage, but i'm sure i'll be giving 5 stars after few more updates)

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love this update, the new Bellatrix at the beginning really hot but I wish it can have a bit of variation (switch to MC jerking while she look at his dick and feel horny) and have her react when got cummed on the face or body. Beside that it was very good and can't wait to see how you expand the school story and lewd event with all the girls, don't mind to have some more corruption with Millie

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Just gave it a quick try, there is an error if you be cruel to Hermione and tell her to sit down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But other than that, i loved it. This one seems to hit me from my weak spots (2dcg, hp world, and ofc, Hermione lol), hope it doesn't get abandoned and continues to updated. Amazing art, especially Hermione's and Ginny's (tho we haven't met her yet, i just saw her in the relations tab and loved it!)

May i ask few suggestions?

Even if its still early stage, there are some missing tags ''oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex'' cause i know just like me, many other people simply avoids games judging by the tags.

Also that text on the top left corner, showing the day and time, its kinda too big and a bit distractive. A little minimalism always does wonders.

I know its harder to animate 2dcg scenes, but it would be a huge boost for this one, especially thinking of what it could bring in the future, would love to that.

Overall, premise is good, really good, wishing you all the luck dev! (avoiding to rate cause its still early stage, but i'm sure i'll be giving 5 stars after few more updates)
Thank you for pointing out the error! I will make sure to solve it. And about the user interface, I am thinking about hiding it when there is dialogue to make it a litttle more cleaner. I will make sure to message the staff about the missing tags, it would be a shame if people have interst in the game, but miss out because of the tags!

And the game will not be abandoned, I try to be responsive as much as I can.

I hope we will earn your 5 stars when the game is more mature.
Love this update, the new Bellatrix at the beginning really hot but I wish it can have a bit of variation (switch to MC jerking while she look at his dick and feel horny) and have her react when got cummed on the face or body. Beside that it was very good and can't wait to see how you expand the school story and lewd event with all the girls, don't mind to have some more corruption with Millie
The Bellatrix is supposed to be a small scene, I wanted to see if people liked it. Thank you very much for your compliments!

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
The obvious focus of breast size in the game is not to my like if only there were at least more natural sizes or smaller to be honest since big saggy girls are a really turn off for me I'm more towards the slim girls
idk from what i can tell Ginny Hermione and Pansy seem to have relatively average sized breasts

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The only bug I am aware of is that I displayed the map button, which doesn't do anything once you open it and try to click the locations. Please tell me if you have found other bugs, then I will fix them.
There is a lot more.

At first, the start is weird - I think there is a introduction missing. The game justs starts with the choice how to approach Lucius, without any context.

Then the date and location is wrong after the graveyard, because during the flashback it says "Diagon Ally".

The transition to the Ally iteself is way to abrupt - again fells like there is missing some sort of proper transition. - and the MC is called MC when the girl bumps into him (probably because we enter the alias later).

When Nevia explains the corruption system, I guess there should be some UI? Because there is the text "Takes the player to the ... " - but it doesnt. And on the Relations Screen there is no vial or something like that.

Then after the peeping on Hermoine we get the msg that this is the end of the current build, but there is more.

After that we have the same problem with the map - the text says the map is shown, but it isnt. Then we get the "Screen back to main hall" text .. and the map described in the text does not resemble the map ingame.

Same happens later - I think the UI as a whole is broken. Because there is no Corruption Manager or anything like that.

Then we get placeholder art and the game breaks apart even more. The MC calls himself (playername) ... That's when I stopped playing.

There is to much broken I guess - maybe we have a old/unfinished version here (0.0.1.4.2) or something like that.

The art is nice and in theory this could be entertaining. But I guess I will wait some time to check this out again.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
There is a lot more.

At first, the start is weird - I think there is a introduction missing. The game justs starts with the choice how to approach Lucius, without any context.

Then the date and location is wrong after the graveyard, because during the flashback it says "Diagon Ally".

The transition to the Ally iteself is way to abrupt - again fells like there is missing some sort of proper transition. - and the MC is called MC when the girl bumps into him (probably because we enter the alias later).

When Nevia explains the corruption system, I guess there should be some UI? Because there is the text "Takes the player to the ... " - but it doesnt. And on the Relations Screen there is no vial or something like that.

Then after the peeping on Hermoine we get the msg that this is the end of the current build, but there is more.

After that we have the same problem with the map - the text says the map is shown, but it isnt. Then we get the "Screen back to main hall" text .. and the map described in the text does not resemble the map ingame.

Same happens later - I think the UI as a whole is broken. Because there is no Corruption Manager or anything like that.

Then we get placeholder art and the game breaks apart even more. The MC calls himself (playername) ... That's when I stopped playing.

There is to much broken I guess - maybe we have a old/unfinished version here (0.0.1.4.2) or something like that.

The art is nice and in theory this could be entertaining. But I guess I will wait some time to check this out again.
Thank a lot for pointing these out! I will have a look at it and fix it as soon as possible.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes