3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
This is amazing! keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to what's next.
Thank you for your kind words!

why is there swinging ? will the hero have the option to with his gf?
It's just one scene where you have to choice to either do it, or not. We probably won't include more of this.

very good art. i like the ntr/sharing/swinging. hope this dev gets lots of patreon supporters
I don't think we will be implementing NTR/swinging. You will be able to romance women away from other men, though.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Just asked the staff to update this game thread with the bugfix version. You should now be able to save the game without any error popping up. Let me know if it worked for you and if there are any other bugs, I will happily fix them to make sure you get the most satisfactory experience.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Not yet. Right now we are creating backgrounds, which takes a lot of time to make. And we don't want to put pressure on us by promising a release date when we aren't certain when the art will be ready. There are experimental weekly builds available for certain Patrons, though.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Art is bonkers and can push the game to the "big leagues"
Playing as Voldemort is a bad choice (Less immersion for players and limits your freedom of storytelling)
Having swinging is even worse...
It's a shame... You almost got me excited looking the OP *sighs*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Yeah all windows say mac
Did the staff fix it? Otherwise I shall send them a PM.

Art is bonkers and can push the game to the "big leagues"
Playing as Voldemort is a bad choice (Less immersion for players and limits your freedom of storytelling)
Having swinging is even worse...
It's a shame... You almost got me excited looking the OP *sighs*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can like it, or not. One thing that separates this game from other HP games is that you play as Voldemort. And if you mean the Narcissa scene, it's avoidable.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes