3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
hey by the way, one of the reviews for this game seems to be for a different game. you guys might want to message the mods about that, Lvl21Karper
wow amazing, please keep going.
Thank you for your compliment!

I get the same error. Can't pickle my save.
It's a serious error which I am looking into.

ah yes pre-alpha pre-0.00.001a pre-raw pre-version
Haha.

Another awesome looking HP game to anxiously wait for updates on. Someone put me in cryo for 5 years plz.
We will try to push updates as soon and carefully as we can.

*Le Sigh* this shit again?
What do you mean by "this shit", if I may ask?

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So this update are only cleaning up codes and didn't have any new scenes or event? I'm still download and check out this update because I like the art anyway, good luck for Dev with his project

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
So this update are only cleaning up codes and didn't have any new scenes or event? I'm still download and check out this update because I like the art anyway, good luck for Dev with his project
I think the new version in the thread is a test build from a week ago and not the actual update that is expected to come out now at the end of the month. Perhaps lvl21karper can clarify?

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Your art is fucking good.
Thanks!

It also contains some Vipeidra scenes that were missing from the prologue.

the art style looks sick
i'm gonna keep my eye out till there is more content for this

good luck author
Thank you!

I think the new version in the thread is a test build from a week ago and not the actual update that is expected to come out now at the end of the month. Perhaps lvl21karper can clarify?
This is the alpha I promised to release at the end of the month. In comparison to the previous test build, some of the functionality is in it already, but not visible yet. This week's testbuild will contain a small part of the sandbox functionality.

Once you can save, this game looks promising.
Yes, this is a problem I am looking into.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks!

It also contains some Vipeidra scenes that were missing from the prologue.

Thank you!

This is the alpha I promised to release at the end of the month. In comparison to the previous test build, some of the functionality is in it already, but not visible yet. This week's testbuild will contain a small part of the sandbox functionality.

Yes, this is problem I am looking into.
Downloaded and play through it, I'm truly love the prologue from start to finish. Great art, very hot sex and lewd scenes, a nice start of the story with corruption,.... Your game have lot of potential so I can't wait to see how it goes from there in the future updates

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
What do you mean by "this shit", if I may ask?
Yet another v0.001 alpha trainer/sim date of a big IP but like nothing complete.

Yes, I know you gotta start somewhere. Still, I don't see much originality on display yet.

Take, Corrupted Saviors, for example. It's a trainer/corruption rouge-like text-based rpg. You play the role of a world invading demon overmind attempting to corrupt sailor-moon like heroines into your sex slaves. How fucking cool and original is that?

IE, what is your hook to set your game apart from many similiar games already in the market?

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes