3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

kained

Jul 7, 2020
Yet another v0.001 alpha trainer/sim date of a big IP but like nothing complete.

Yes, I know you gotta start somewhere. Still, I don't see much originality on display yet.

Take, Corrupted Saviors, for example. It's a trainer/corruption rouge-like text-based rpg. You play the role of a world invading demon overmind attempting to corrupt sailor-moon like heroines into your sex slaves. How fucking cool and original is that?

IE, what is your hook to set your game apart from many similiar games already in the market?
I'm not really sure this is a fair criticism. Yeah Corrupted Saviors is its own thing and I'm a fan of it. But a parody style corruption game of an IP with a large fan base carries a lot of appeal. I don't think there's THAT many games in which you get to play an out-right villain, corrupting schoolgirls. And execution matters too. The art style is great, I really like the writing, I think this has a lot of potential.

Sometimes these IP parody games get abandoned, but give these guys half a chance!

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Yet another v0.001 alpha trainer/sim date of a big IP but like nothing complete.

Yes, I know you gotta start somewhere. Still, I don't see much originality on display yet.

Take, Corrupted Saviors, for example. It's a trainer/corruption rouge-like text-based rpg. You play the role of a world invading demon overmind attempting to corrupt sailor-moon like heroines into your sex slaves. How fucking cool and original is that?

IE, what is your hook to set your game apart from many similiar games already in the market?
- Play as Voldemort
- 2 original characters in the shape of Milliesweet and Nevia
- Realistic, painterly art style
- Storywise a lot different than other Harry Potter games
- Already quite some sexual content for a 0.1 version

Not saying other Harry Potter games are bad, but our story is different. Every Harry Potter game is different than the other. Perhaps this game will be better suited for you after a few more updates.

Reactions: dusty stu

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I'm not really sure this is a fair criticism. Yeah Corrupted Saviors is its own thing and I'm a fan of it. But a parody style corruption game of an IP with a large fan base carries a lot of appeal. I don't think there's THAT many games in which you get to play an out-right villain, corrupting schoolgirls. And execution matters too. The art style is great, I really like the writing, I think this has a lot of potential.

Sometimes these IP parody games get abandoned, but give these guys half a chance!
I'll check back in 18 months or so lol.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
- Play as Voldemort
- 2 original characters in the shape of Milliesweet and Nevia
- Realistic, painterly art style
- Storywise a lot different than other Harry Potter games
- Already quite some sexual content for a 0.1 version

Not saying other Harry Potter games are bad, but our story is different. Every Harry Potter game is different than the other. Perhaps this game will be better suited for you after a few more updates.
Good show. I'll check back later. Good luck making your game.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Good show. I'll check back later. Good luck making your game.
Hopefully you will like it better when it has matured some more.

The art is so good, huge talent :love:
Thank you for your compliment!
the dude has 3 games with harry potter theme all in 1.0 version, dont fall for this.
Tales of Sherwood indeed is not finished. I will finisht it some day. This game should have been Defense of the Dark Arts, since this is simply a overhauled version of that game. I posted the game on itch.io, and then saw this new thread. So I go with the flow and decided to actively answer people in this thread, instead of updating the other thread. Hope that explains it.

saves are broken?
Yes, I am working on fixing it.

Reactions: potspipe
Jan 2, 2020
Hopefully you will like it better when it has matured some more.

Thank you for your compliment!

Tales of Sherwood indeed is not finished. I will finisht it some day. This game should have been Defense of the Dark Arts, since this is simply a overhauled version of that game. I posted the game on itch.io, and then saw this new thread. So I go with the flow and decided to actively answer people in this thread, instead of updating the other thread. Hope that explains it.

Yes, I am working on fixing it.
the art looks great,this could be a huge hit.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes