• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - Female Mutant VS Crossdressing Soldier [Final] [78]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
It's funny that, in canon Sailor Moon lore, men absolutely CANNOT become sailor soldiers. So this is one of those "reality can be whatever i want!" moments from hentai devs :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MacTastic9

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
hey so, for years ive tried to find a way to grab a hold of the sprites to make my own gifs. manually doing it via video-to-frame captures is tiresome and sometimes cumbersome, specially with moving backgrounds. what program can i use to access the "data"?

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
so what you want to look for is 2DFighter2nd sprite ripper. You are correct, this isn't mugen. But the folks on the mugen forums have their resources for acquiring the sprites from all sorts of engines.

Nov 8, 2018
so what you want to look for is 2DFighter2nd sprite ripper. You are correct, this isn't mugen. But the folks on the mugen forums have their resources for acquiring the sprites from all sorts of engines.
I'm sorry to bother you, but the version you uploaded is 1.01? Because in stages 5, 6, and 7, Star Girl's HS still cannot be triggered, and could you please tell me what the mod has actually changed? Because many characters in the game of your package your uploaded, I can only trigger one HS.

Nov 8, 2018
MansMans Hello, Could you please tell me that how to access alt grab in your modded game. I tried several times when I use shota, every emeny also just has one grab action.

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
MansMans Hello, Could you please tell me that how to access alt grab in your modded game. I tried several times when I use shota, every emeny also just has one grab action.
Every enemy does not have an alt grab, only a few have alt grabs (like maybe 6 or so?). Each character has a mapped action for there moves. The only characters that might have a different way of grabbing is the first boss phase 1 and first boss phase 2. For their alt grabs you would have to press (down + grab) in order to perform their alt grab, but besides those two that's it, everyone else has a simple mapped button. If your having issues with Chouten the, "star-girl" I will look at her and see what's wrong. The editor is a little old so a problem might have slip through. I might have a new version up a little later...

Jihagamer

Jan 22, 2022
Guys, can you all please help me? it is always appering the same black screen quickly appearing and closing, how can i solve

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes