Others Completed Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - Female Mutant VS Crossdressing Soldier [Final] [78]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

3CCH1B0Y

Sep 8, 2018
It is done.
Thank you all for your patience. I appreciate your kind words and I am excited to share this with you all.
However this may not be as functional as the original product so be warned. Anyway, Enjoy!

Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 (MansMans Edition).7z
The link is broken for me

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
MansMans Fantastic stuff, you really changed this up. Just one thing I found, this one enemy causes a crash when she does her grapple. View attachment 1906032
I fixed the issue where her usual grab wasn't initiating, again thank you for letting me know when there are issues it helps alot.

I see some people talking about this character's other grab and want to share some stuff about it.
When I looked at this character and found that she had an unused grapple, I tried testing and implementing it, it was not cooperating. Sometimes when working with the program to mod this game an entire character can get corrupted because of one single piece of buggy programming. So then I just rebuilt her from scratch and implemented the grapple like any other character who shares the same kind, for example the train and heart monster girls. If it still crashes while trying to use the attack on you or the other way around then I will see what's up and try to fix it.

Also Cell943, your work is a lot better than I could ever manage to do myself, I would love to see more if you have any. Heck I might even use some of it if that's okay.

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
I fixed the issue where her usual grab wasn't initiating, again thank you for letting me know when there are issues it helps alot.

I see some people talking about this character's other grab and want to share some stuff about it.
When I looked at this character and found that she had an unused grapple, I tried testing and implementing it, it was not cooperating. Sometimes when working with the program to mod this game an entire character can get corrupted because of one single piece of buggy programming. So then I just rebuilt her from scratch and implemented the grapple like any other character who shares the same kind, for example the train and heart monster girls. If it still crashes while trying to use the attack on you or the other way around then I will see what's up and try to fix it.

Also Cell943, your work is a lot better than I could ever manage to do myself, I would love to see more if you have any. Heck I might even use some of it if that's okay.
Just a heads up, your game won't start up. No matter which of the three I tried to start, it would crash instantly. I tested it out with the base game and it didn't crash. I even tested the earlier version and it did not crash.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Just a heads up, your game won't start up. No matter which of the three I tried to start, it would crash instantly. I tested it out with the base game and it didn't crash. I even tested the earlier version and it did not crash.
It happened to me, too, but eventually it started working. For some reason. I don't know why.
Were you using full screen mode? There is a full screen fix for Windows 10 for Figher Maker games which may help. (attached)

Sure. It's a lot of work to update even one enemy (some more so than others). Did you have a specific one in mind?

I've attached one character, and here's an example of another. It took about half an hour to do this. Though, with you making the mod, I'm sure you understand the labor cost of all this, hah.
There are a lot of technical mistakes with the orginals that could be cleaned up. I only did a small amount for these; I guess it'd go faster if I didn't clean them up any.
0009.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DANCE-Commander

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
Okay!

Sorry about the file not working that was a little weird for me to work out. But none the less, this one should work.

New Link

Sure. It's a lot of work to update even one enemy (some more so than others). Did you have a specific one in mind?

I've attached one character, and here's an example of another. It took about half an hour to do this. Though, with you making the mod, I'm sure you understand the labor cost of all this, hah.
There are a lot of technical mistakes with the orginals that could be cleaned up. I only did a small amount for these; I guess it'd go faster if I didn't clean them up any.
I appreciate you sharing, helps me know if my stuff is any good or just strangely put together. I was hoping to get more out of Utonberino (the monster girl with the pointy stick in stage 5) and Thetis, both of her forms, I like her alot :)

Also, since you shared some of your stuff, I'll do a little sharing of my own. (Should be some Alt Text's with these)
Edited sprites of the grey haired boss from stage 4 Edited Sprites of the Pink haired whip girl from stage 4 Edited Sprite from one of the Stuadess' Uton Recorded Cycle.gif Edited Sprites of the heart monster girl from stage 6

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I was hoping to get more out of Utonberino (the monster girl with the pointy stick in stage 5) and Thetis, both of her forms, I like her alot :)
What were you thinking, exactly? She's already basically naked. I think declothing her would take away from her appeal.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry about the file not working that was a little weird for me to work out. But none the less, this one should work.
New Link
these 2 versions do not work, the game opens for a second and immediately closes, the version that you put on the previous page works fine

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
these 2 versions do not work, the game opens for a second and immediately closes, the version that you put on the previous page works fine
It's working fine on my end. And I'm the one that pointed out the issue with the first V1.01 release.

seaurchinhead

Jul 11, 2019
Try making the folder name shorter.

Also, Would it be okay to ask which characters have more than one grabs? I don't think I can see that last gif on MansMans's post on monster version of Thetis in the game...

Reactions: nb8

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
What were you thinking, exactly? She's already basically naked. I think declothing her would take away from her appeal.
I was really hoping for more sex poses with Thetis since as you said, she's basically naked. She's the most versatile to edit as well since her character design isn't as crazy complicated as most other girls because of the complexity of their clothes, skin color/tone/lighting, and accessories. Their is also Utonberino who is also nice looking but a little complex in design for someone to edit into different sex poses. It's easy to just recolor a sprite and just call it a different character as I did for one of the loops I posted earlier. But what I want is different positions, but that may be a little too much to ask.

I don't ever commission anything for any reason, but if I could I would definitely commission Mr. 78 to make more sprites for this game, even if they were just in-between sprites or just more attack sprites.

Also, Would it be okay to ask which characters have more than one grabs? I don't think I can see that last gif on MansMans's post on monster version of Thetis in the game...
The first and last sprite loops are in the mod I made, the other three were me dabbling with the sprites in the game already to make some other stuff. I didn't want to put in too many grabs for Thetis because I didn't want to make it seem like she was the only one who got an unbalanced overhaul.(even though she is among the only characters with implemented voice sounds)
As for who got additional grabs I believe they should be: Thetis, Youma Thetis, and U-Chouten (plus the semi-controllable pummels of Die-heart and Toden). I did make some alt grabs for U-Tomodachi but... I'm not completely satisfied with what they look like.
0054.png 0071.png 0079.png 0099.png 0084.png
Plus I didn't really want to take away from what the game already had to offer.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I was really hoping for more sex poses with Thetis since as you said, she's basically naked. She's the most versatile to edit as well since her character design isn't as crazy complicated as most other girls because of the complexity of their clothes, skin color/tone/lighting, and accessories. Their is also Utonberino who is also nice looking but a little complex in design for someone to edit into different sex poses. It's easy to just recolor a sprite and just call it a different character as I did for one of the loops I posted earlier. But what I want is different positions, but that may be a little too much to ask.
Ah, I gotcha. I don't mind in place edits much, but more than that is more time than I want to put into something that isn't my own project. Probably. Sometimes I get depressed and wind up making large mods/games to pretend I'm not.

Reactions: MansMans

12KPSS12

Oct 2, 2020
Is it possible to independently swap the grips of different girls. If so, what programs are needed for this.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Is it possible to independently swap the grips of different girls. If so, what programs are needed for this.
What do you mean? Like, if one has a cowgirl grab and a different enemy has a handjob grab, you want to swap them? That's impossible without you yourself drawing all the art for it. If you do that, you just need Fighter Maker to open the game and replace the pictures.

Reactions: 12KPSS12

12KPSS12

Oct 2, 2020
What do you mean? Like, if one has a cowgirl grab and a different enemy has a handjob grab, you want to swap them? That's impossible without you yourself drawing all the art for it. If you do that, you just need Fighter Maker to open the game and replace the pictures.
Understood, thanks for the reply. And the question is, what about those two captures that were added, that is, the author himself drew art for them? (Author-MansMans).Sorry to distract you.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes