Others Completed Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - Female Mutant VS Crossdressing Soldier [Final] [78]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
It is done.
Thank you all for your patience. I appreciate your kind words and I am excited to share this with you all.
However this may not be as functional as the original product so be warned. Anyway, Enjoy!

Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 (MansMans Edition).7z

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
It is done.
Thank you all for your patience. I appreciate your kind words and I am excited to share this with you all.
However this may not be as functional as the original product so be warned. Anyway, Enjoy!

Holy crap. You started doing this in 2017?! That's incredible dedication, and it's incredible work to go along with it!

jteet61

Jan 8, 2020
It is done.

link broken

jteet61

Jan 8, 2020
It is done.

Is there anyway to access the "dotshare" folder containing the bpm files for this one? the first game has one thats accessable

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
tried the guide to getting this working but the games don't have exe files anywhere? unsure what to run with locale emulator
edit: seemed I didn't need to download any emulator or anything the game just has a few exe in the 4 different folders

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
It is done.

Quick question: how did you add new pictures to the game? For example, I modified one enemy to be undressed, but when I add the image in game it turns into a negative (opposite colors). Is there some special way to avoid that?

Arrow34431

Jul 17, 2021
Quick question: how did you add new pictures to the game? For example, I modified one enemy to be undressed, but when I add the image in game it turns into a negative (opposite colors). Is there some special way to avoid that?
Can you show me a demo?

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
The way I added new pictures to the game is via sprite sheets using a preferable background color separate from the sprite itself. So for most my of sprites I used Graphics Gale to make small corrections and then used, "This Color" mostly because its easy on the eyes and separates from the sprites. Some people use bright lime green, but thats up to you.

The way that the editor wants you to add sprites in without things getting transparent is to make sure that the corners are colored in with your selected background color ie, "This Color."

Also I would be interested in seeing your sprites as well, they might just be useful.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
The way I added new pictures to the game is via sprite sheets using a preferable background color separate from the sprite itself. So for most my of sprites I used Graphics Gale to make small corrections and then used, "This Color" mostly because its easy on the eyes and separates from the sprites. Some people use bright lime green, but thats up to you.

The way that the editor wants you to add sprites in without things getting transparent is to make sure that the corners are colored in with your selected background color ie, "This Color."

Also I would be interested in seeing your sprites as well, they might just be useful.
Ah, I had no idea about all that. I was replacing single images with single images (via the "open" button).
The sprites aren't anything amazing. For example: 0028.png

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes