Others Completed Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - Female Mutant VS Crossdressing Soldier [Final] [78]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
I REALLY enjoy this game...

Also this file is fine its just that it uses an old engine that is unstable and may crash at times,
so anti-virus is simply reading it as bad virus. ITS NOT A VIRUS.

adzull

May 9, 2017
Actually you don't need winhex, there is another way if you use Linux Bash for Windows.

I found a tutorial to mod the game. According to the author of the tutorial, it will create an "aroused" bar and you can try to escape from sex attach by quickly pressing the A button. If you don't break free then the climax animation will occur, but this will kill player only if he doesn't have enough HP.

Link of the

Now the last thing we need is where to find 2D Fighter Maker, I still don't know where I can download it.
that will we awesome,because is a same you die after the climax

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
It's a modded version of the game.
Modded to do what?

Edit: Ah, pretty cool. It allows you to regain health through a "sex battle" of sorts, as well as giving all enemies a super attack.

That said, it's buggy as hell. Plenty of times I was stuck in an h-anim, and the frame rate dropped too much given it's just a simple fighter maker game.

Last edited:

dmt189

Aug 12, 2021

Google Drive

Also this file is fine its just that it uses an old engine that is unstable and may crash at times,
Dude, I will literally pay you to do the other stages, this version is waaaaay better

Jul 28, 2019
I changed the mod of the first two stages so that you have to press a button to end the loop instead of the other way around. That was simple enough, because you only have to change these goto commands. Though there are a lot of new skills compared with the base game I didn't quite get and that led to problems for a few characters.
The whole -additional gauge and speed changes- you need for stage 3-7 is way to much for me. A simple loop is probably easily implemented though. That being said, I'm also very interested in a mod for the later stages.

Dec 3, 2018
Seems like my game currently stutters and is extremely slow, is there a fix for that?

Edit: Nevermind fixed the issue, apparently enabling the joy-pad option lags the fuck out of your game for whatever reason

Last edited:

Arrow34431

Jul 17, 2021
20220226_150823.jpg
anyone knows how to fix this? I'm trying to edit this game but It keeps spamming errors every time i go straight to the characters tab.

if you got a different program of 2d fighter please send it fast.

Oct 13, 2017
For both this game and the prequel, how do the controls work? I cannot get the controls for Left, Right, Up and Down to work no matter what I bind them to.
hey, i have a problem with the controls in which i can attack, but can't move. can anyone help me with this issue? thanks
Same here, except it worked perfectly fine yesterday. I have no idea what changed overnight but no matter what I map movement to it won't work. Interestingly enough, whatever buttons I map can still be used for skipping the logos in the intro, so the inputs are clearly registered but still don't work as intended

Oct 13, 2017
Same here, except it worked perfectly fine yesterday. I have no idea what changed overnight but no matter what I map movement to it won't work. Interestingly enough, whatever buttons I map can still be used for skipping the logos in the intro, so the inputs are clearly registered but still don't work as intended
Update, after changing locale, multiple attempts in compatibility settings and running as admin it just decided to work again. Not after I changed something but after I kept opening and closing it over and over trying to see what inputs can skip the intro. I don't know how. I don't know why. But it worked.

Edit: I think resetting the control binding to default (bottom-left option in the KeyBoard panel under Option) and reopening the game fixed it. At least that's my guess because I've tried everything including changing locale and it seems to have just fixed itself even thoughts I reverted all setting like locale to the way they were before.
I am honestly at my wits end with this 20 year old game engine and its antics

Last edited:

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
I appreciate all the feedback! I am almost done with the other stages, its been very fun editing this game since it released.
I am trying my best to get as much of an a special attack out of all the characters. I also am trying to add some new mechanic like grab pummels, critical strikes, and stuff. Right now I am on the last stage as I post this, but I still have to review some stuff and make sure everything works along with the enemies and players. I promise once I get everything done I will post the stages and the sprite sheets here for everyone to enjoy.

Also for those who have the stage 1 and 2 file did you know that both Thetis' have alt grabs? These grabs can be used by pressing down and using the grab attack.

portaveritatis

Oct 5, 2019

Google Drive

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I praise your effords, for they were outstanding.

You have improved this work of art greatly with your handy tweaks and for that I salute you, good man.

May the heavens shower you and your loved ones in blessings.

Have a great one.

Reactions: MansMans

Frespirit2022

Apr 1, 2022
I appreciate all the feedback! I am almost done with the other stages, its been very fun editing this game since it released.
I am trying my best to get as much of an a special attack out of all the characters. I also am trying to add some new mechanic like grab pummels, critical strikes, and stuff. Right now I am on the last stage as I post this, but I still have to review some stuff and make sure everything works along with the enemies and players. I promise once I get everything done I will post the stages and the sprite sheets here for everyone to enjoy.

Also for those who have the stage 1 and 2 file did you know that both Thetis' have alt grabs? These grabs can be used by pressing down and using the grab attack.
any news?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes