mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
If your girls are having sex with each other, it's not cheating. In harems, girls are also lovers to each other.
1. futa makes it different.

2. the futa was a surprise too. since she uses magic to transform from female to futa at the scene. so you had no way of knowing ahead of time.

3. they are not just having sex, they are also having overt NTR dialog
paraphrasing it is roughly:
> MC penis small
> I like MC penis
> Let me show you real penis.
> *Futa grows massive cock and balls*
> *game specifically says YOU are shocked and impressed at the sheer size* (emasculation)
> Futa fucks her brains out
> Futa "see, MC cock can't compare"
> What? you are still not convinced. fine I will find a way to make you admit MC cock is unworthy.

This is the most blatant over the top stealing / emasculating / jealously dialog I have seen in a while.

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
SizeMeUp_2022-12-20_01-19-49.png

Anyone know what's going on here? Clicking ignore allows me to continue to play the game as normal but this screen now pops up after almost every action/sex scene.

Also I'm not too deep into Voimond lore but it seems the girls only give birth to girls for some reason?

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
From what I could work out, the scene doesn't happen if you only fuck one of them (either Metsuki or Avarice) and that the anal scene with Avarice doesn't trigger the Futa-NTR scene.

Also, while the scene gives you the option to leave, if you return to the showers the scene will still play anyway.

And from what I could tell, Metsuki doesn't get pregnant from the scene.
I had the anal scene with Avarice and so far nothing else has happened. I've passed tons of days by now and each girl aside from Avarice has 3 children. Aside from the anal scene is there any way to interact with her?

Edit: Finally triggered after a reload.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017
Dev should probably either give an option to stop futa from cucking the MC entirely or put up very obvious warnings that there is NTR in the game.

Otherwise people like me will come and whine about there being NTR in the game since it really didn't seem like there was going to be any NTR in earlier versions.

When devs are very upfront and honest about NTR being in or being the focus of their game, I politely keep my mouth shut and leave so they and others can enjoy their kink in peace. When NTR is introduced into a game that did not have it before, especially if it was a game I enjoyed, I'm going to be annoyed and probably complain about it. NTR is a very divisive all or nothing fetish, so if you want it to be an option for the player, the player needs the option to disable it in its entirety.

If the dev wants the futa there as an antagonist that's fine, but them cucking the player without the player being able to do anything about it is going to piss them off unless they are specifically into NTR. This seems to run contrary to the dev saying they want to make the player feel good. Why would a player feel good about a character mocking and denigrating them and then cucking them if they're not into NTR, especially since the character that is ostensibly defending the player has sex with the antagonist anyway? If the scene is meant to be more of a joke, I think there are other ways to communicate to the player why that character is the way they are without pissing off a big chunk of players.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Great game, liked the multiple characters and their personalities.
not sure if Dev can get a wind of this/if they're on this server but mavis dracula would be a nice addition (not many games with her and only Dark Lord's Trip comes to mind... sadly the development on that game is very slow so not much is there on that front.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

Mr. Spanks

Feb 7, 2021
It's one scene so far and to be honest, because of the focus of this game, I don't think it's that big of a deal. She's kinda a dick (no pun intended) and no matter what you choose, you're simply not going to please her. There's some girls like that IRL honestly, no matter what your size is, she's always going to think there's bigger and better.

However, there should be a small warning for the scene. Maybe also when the dev gets around to it give the player a way to divert the scene like stealing the armband for example, since she can't measure up if she has nothing to measure, reverse humiliation (penis envy) in a way. Which seems to be a genre of it's own that's taking off (male steals female from other female because she doesn't have the equipment to satisfy her)

This is easily rectified and because of the super early nature of this game, I don't think people should be basing their opinions off that singular scene.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
1. makes it different.

2. the futa was a surprise too. since she uses magic to transform from female to futa at the scene. so you had no way of knowing ahead of time.

3. they are not just having sex, they are also having overt NTR dialog
paraphrasing it is roughly:
> MC penis small
> I like MC penis
> Let me show you real penis.
> *Futa grows massive cock and balls*
> *game specifically says YOU are shocked and impressed at the sheer size* (emasculation)
> Futa fucks her brains out
> Futa "see, MC cock can't compare"
> What? you are still not convinced. fine I will find a way to make you admit MC cock is unworthy.

This is the most blatant over the top stealing / emasculating / jealously dialog I have seen in a while.
1. Futa does not exist. And if there is, then it's just a woman with a penis.
2. If I understand correctly, she is a goddess from some kind of hentai. And she can do a lot, including just leaving.
3. Maybe you are not old enough for this site if a little mock seems like castration to you?

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
It was clear from the beginning that Avarice is a monster addict and Mitsuki isn't in a relationship with the protag, they just fuck around. So what's the problem?
I for one want a scene where the protag modifies his dick (making it larger, more animal like or covered in beads) and fuck Avarice's brains out, so she stops the smack talk.
A harem without challenge is boring, winning after bring challenged is satisfying, losing before of the challenge is saddening (like real NTR).

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
It was clear from the beginning that Avarice is a monster addict and Mitsuki isn't in a relationship with the protag, they just fuck around. So what's the problem?
I for one want a scene where the protag modifies his dick (making it larger, more animal like or covered in beads) and fuck Avarice's brains out, so she stops the smack talk.
A harem without challenge is boring, winning after bring challenged is satisfying, losing before of the challenge is saddening (like real NTR).
I'd prefer the ability to make sure she can never take a monster cock ever again, say some sort of potion to completely shrink her vaginal size. Also the ability to permanently shrink her futa dick to 3 inches or less. That way, I'd love to see if she can mock anyone else's dick size. Also the problem isn't that Avarice and Mitsuki had sex because no one is in a relationship at all in this game, it was just the reason behind why it happened, the dialogue, and everything else that happened during it screamed: "YOU ARE A CUCK!". This game was just supposed to be a simulator of seeing how your PP would do against these girls if all you did was ram it inside them.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1. Futa does not exist. And if there is, then it's just a woman with a penis.
2. If I understand correctly, she is a goddess from some kind of hentai. And she can do a lot, including just leaving.
3. Maybe you are not old enough for this site if a little mock seems like castration to you?
2. leaving is actually the one thing she explicitly cannot do according to dev. she is trapped there.
also an irrelevent non reply. what does any of this have to do with the futa thing being a surprise?

3. The word I said was emasculate. Not castrate.

: to make (a man) feel less masculine : to deprive (a man) of his male strength, role, etc.

He plays the role of a meek husband who has been emasculated by his domineering wife.

: to make (something) weaker or less effective

Critics charged that this change would emasculate the law.

Reactions: MoneyMan181
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes