Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I could suddenly be given the option to give myself a monster cock, ram it inside her, and I'd still think she's a bitch not worth having in the game. You probably get off on being humiliated so no wonder you feel the need to defend this new update. Most of us here don't get off on that, and that's fine, we just wouldn't play it. The problem is being surprised by the things you actively avoid. Again, all I'm saying is the new girl needs to be put in her place and forced have an epiphany or two, that way she won't feel the need to diss anyone who has a 1-9 inch penis ever again. I'm done talking about this for now, have fun fapping.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
I could suddenly be given the option to give myself a monster cock, ram it inside her, and I'd still think she's a bitch not worth having in the game. You probably get off on being humiliated so no wonder you feel the need to defend this new update. Most of us here don't get off on that, and that's fine, we just wouldn't play it. The problem is being surprised by the things you actively avoid. Again, all I'm saying is the new girl needs to be put in her place and forced have an epiphany or two, that way she won't feel the need to diss anyone who has a 1-9 inch penis ever again. I'm done talking about this for now, have fun fapping.
to be honest her texts sound as trying too hard to humiliate, noting against the dev but damn it's so cheap i laughed out of cringe.
1671688734534.png
still, the other parts of the update were fine, being able to work and shop but the parody characters strike me as a tad weird, especially DVA and her text is just meeeh, the other generated characters are great and mitsuki's face still glitch out if you pick 6"+ :KEK:
1671689728992.png
1671695631985.png
also some 6"+ texts were reworked, they seem to enjoy it after bitching about it for a while when previously they just straight out complained.
1671695270659.png
however 6" still bugged :LUL:
1671695736414.png
and 0" still the best size because it breaks everything, even the obnoxious wannabe domme slut.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao
Jan 15, 2018
that feel when you blindly stare at the extraction process and you spot wonderful file names like
"HumanChildren"
and... "ShortstackChildren"
-doubt? check the girls code folder
now i wonder why i haven't seen the FBI in my many years of downloading games here

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
1. futa makes it different.

2. the futa was a surprise too. since she uses magic to transform from female to futa at the scene. so you had no way of knowing ahead of time.

3. they are not just having sex, they are also having overt NTR dialog
paraphrasing it is roughly:
> MC penis small
> I like MC penis
> Let me show you real penis.
> *Futa grows massive cock and balls*
> *game specifically says YOU are shocked and impressed at the sheer size* (emasculation)
> Futa fucks her brains out
> Futa "see, MC cock can't compare"
> What? you are still not convinced. fine I will find a way to make you admit MC cock is unworthy.

This is the most blatant over the top stealing / emasculating / jealously dialog I have seen in a while.
good to know, can ignore thread now.
another mentally ill developer

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
If we can stop the Avarice discourse for a few minutes, so far the only scenes are interacting with everyone, the bar conversation, nighttime mutusuki, and the shower scene, correct? Or am I missing something?

Nov 28, 2019
If we can stop the Avarice discourse for a few minutes, so far the only scenes are interacting with everyone, the bar conversation, nighttime mutusuki, and the shower scene, correct? Or am I missing something?
I'm running into a bug that references a "avemitsukievent" so I think there's more. Does anyone know how to fix the bug/what the event even is?

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
are there any events in this? if so how do you trigger them? X_X
There's one in the bar, and there's one in the showers (pink bathroom stalls), you kinda just have to go in at the right time.

The bar even triggers after you've had both poppy and trist, and the shower event triggers after you've had sex with mitusuki once.

there's apparently a THIRD event involving NAT, according to the dev's screenshots on twitter, though I don't know how you trigger it.

Also, just to throw my hat into the ring about the avarice shit, Mutuski isn't going to betray us, chill, Ava is almost certainly going to get a bonking by Nat later for, uh, you know, rape. Besides, the event, it's clearly unfinished, it triggers even if you have a dick large enough to trigger a gaming moment from Nat.

Reactions: Kaminoan_Cloner99

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
that feel when you blindly stare at the extraction process and you spot wonderful file names like
"HumanChildren"
now i wonder why i haven't seen the FBI in my many years of downloading games here
Because you are real! 294352447_5742831005735416_2045727781504367142_n.jpg

Kaminoan_Cloner99

Apr 5, 2019
speak for yourself, "Most of us."

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoidberg3

Dec 10, 2019
(...)

there's apparently a THIRD event involving NAT, according to the dev's screenshots on twitter, though I don't know how you trigger it.

(...)
Do you mean the one that is at the position with ms average at the door at the left, where you need to collect the light after a few days to actually get in there?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
"HumanChildren"
game features pregnancy. so it is likely a counter of how many children you have. and whether they are from human mothers or shortstack mothers (so far only yordles).

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes