RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
when i download it i can't extract it and I'm on laptop so i think i have to get a PC to extract it
If your laptop's OS is Windows, you just need extractor, either winrar, winzip or 7zip. After you get that, you will be able to extract it.

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
- Here is a walkthrough of the game

It's not possible to disable it.
It would be nice a progression in story with girls like Hisako, Annabelle and Rumi, for example Hisako after using you repeatedly, she takes you to other places and tells more about her, or Rumi, that she stars to put you in her boots during her work rutine, or Annabelle starting to obligate you to rub her feet and then maybe puts you in other parts while runs or something

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
It would be nice a progression in story with girls like Hisako, Annabelle and Rumi, for example Hisako after using you repeatedly, she takes you to other places and tells more about her, or Rumi, that she stars to put you in her boots during her work rutine, or Annabelle starting to obligate you to rub her feet and then maybe puts you in other parts while runs or something
It's planned to give story to all characters, something like Amelia, Nyx and Nox have at the moment. So they will eventually have that!

Reactions: Elbola7

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
It's planned to give story to all characters, something like Amelia, Nyx and Nox have at the moment. So they will eventually have that!
I have another suggestion in this case to the nyx trainment, the lick minigame is a bit bugged and sometimes when you rest for fresh air the oddor keeps growing so you need luck to pass that minigame, but after that, there's a crush minigame... I got stuck in that, It's unbeatable, i only can pass through the first round, but the second one is a 100% chances of game over. I stayed with Minami and after like 15 or plus affection with her she still don't let me free and i had to scape by my own in one of the masturbation game. That's all for the moment

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
I have another suggestion in this case to the nyx trainment, the lick minigame is a bit bugged and sometimes when you rest for fresh air the oddor keeps growing so you need luck to pass that minigame, but after that, there's a crush minigame... I got stuck in that, It's unbeatable, i only can pass through the first round, but the second one is a 100% chances of game over. I stayed with Minami and after like 15 or plus affection with her she still don't let me free and i had to scape by my own in one of the masturbation game. That's all for the moment
My suggestion is to make the NYX crush game one round

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
That's not a bug. It prevents players from using a certain strategy to "cheese" it. Basically, every round that passes and you use "get fresh air", next round you will get less, until eventually it goes into negative and you start receiving more "dirty" air.

As for the crush minigame, you need about 165 HP in order to beat it with worst possible RNG. Basically, guaranteed as long as you block everything, though you can beat it with little less HP.

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
That's not a bug. It prevents players from using a certain strategy to "cheese" it. Basically, every round that passes and you use "get fresh air", next round you will get less, until eventually it goes into negative and you start receiving more "dirty" air.

As for the crush minigame, you need about 165 HP in order to beat it with worst possible RNG. Basically, guaranteed as long as you block everything, though you can beat it with little less HP.
So then i'm stuck and i have to use another save? And how you increase health?

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
So then i'm stuck and i have to use another save? And how you increase health?
You have to buy weird potions from Amelia's shop. They increase health by +3 or level up endurance (though it was bugged, but it will be fixed in January version). I've added a restriction to stop people from starting Nyx route without having certain HP.

I can help you there, send me your save file with config and global.rmmzsave and I'll fix it for you.

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
You have to buy weird potions from Amelia's shop. They increase health by +3 or level up endurance (though it was bugged, but it will be fixed in January version). I've added a restriction to stop people from starting Nyx route without having certain HP.

I can help you there, send me your save file with config and global.rmmzsave and I'll fix it for you.
Don't worry, i'll just wait, i mean, that's the only part that left of new content to me, so i prefer to wait until there are new content to play, but thanks for the offer

derfinn01

Dec 30, 2020
Right now the bugs i found, idk if get patched in the future
At the Shrine i enter a Loop, the not corrupt route i stuck in the room, say i can't leave her alone.
corrupt way, endless Loop between the foot crush of a tiny and the pussy play with both.
Nyx after i finish nox Submission route and go to the Nyx i stuck in the room, do i oversee here something or a bug.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Right now the bugs i found, idk if get patched in the future
At the Shrine i enter a Loop, the not corrupt route i stuck in the room, say i can't leave her alone.
corrupt way, endless Loop between the foot crush of a tiny and the pussy play with both.
Nyx after i finish nox Submission route and go to the Nyx i stuck in the room, do i oversee here something or a bug.
Nyx one got fixed in next update, I remember that.

Can you send me that save file with global.rmmzsave so I can check that other Amelia bug out. There are A LOT of different ways you can reach that point and I need to see which ones you took in order to find a fix.

Scorps290

Apr 3, 2022
Is there some way to make the nyx training easier ? Im stuck at the naked foot part at the beginning cause it literally feels impossible even though my odor resistance is at 4 (have been playing for multiple hours so that at least feels decently high). I try to play as safe as possible but still die within just a couple turns. Would at least be nice to either have the HUD enabled or be able to leave the room and not have to reload a save just for that

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Is there some way to make the nyx training easier ? Im stuck at the naked foot part at the beginning cause it literally feels impossible even though my odor resistance is at 4 (have been playing for multiple hours so that at least feels decently high). I try to play as safe as possible but still die within just a couple turns. Would at least be nice to either have the HUD enabled or be able to leave the room and not have to reload a save just for that
Her hud is enabled when you have odor resistance 5. It's possible to beat it at odor resistance level 4, however there are more mechanics that would make that a challenge without the hud.
You can just play that minigame and level up odor resistance. If it's at level 4, it won't take long to reach level 5.

Another hint is to carefully use "get fresh air". The more you use it, the lower it's effect is next time you use it. Eventually, it will be detrimental.

Scorps290

Apr 3, 2022
Her hud is enabled when you have odor resistance 5. It's possible to beat it at odor resistance level 4, however there are more mechanics that would make that a challenge without the hud.
You can just play that minigame and level up odor resistance. If it's at level 4, it won't take long to reach level 5.

Another hint is to carefully use "get fresh air". The more you use it, the lower it's effect is next time you use it. Eventually, it will be detrimental.
Ohhh so the hud thing is level based, thank you for the quick reply

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Sizeplay [v12.2023.1] [SizeMage] - Compressed

Original Size: ~2.9GB
Compressed Size: ~650MB

Win:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CidKag

Dec 5, 2023
If your laptop's OS is Windows, you just need extractor, either winrar, winzip or 7zip. After you get that, you will be able to extract it.
i don't i have a windows not unless mine just doesn't have the windows logo anywhere on it. so i don't know if i can get a extractor

Last edited:

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
i don't i have a windows not unless mine just doesn't have the windows logo anywhere on it. so i don't know if i can get a extractor
I'm sure you can get winrar for mac, linux etc... but issues arises with the game then, because I only use windows OS and I made it so it can work for windows, don't know how the game will work on other OS's or if it will work at all.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes