RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I've been softlocked twice so far.
1. Whenever I enter Hisako's house, for some reason it plays the text from the end of the kitchen minigame. My choices are to either get sat on and die, or the other choice ends the event and gets you stuck in the doorway tile with no way to move. Have to reload a save
2. Nox's training (I think the 2nd one?), I took too much damage and had no healing items. You spawn back in her room with no way out and 1hp, and starting the training again instantly kills you and respawns you in her room again.
Those issues have been fixed in next version of the game.
I'll upload fixed versions, but keep in mind that these are from next version so other issues may arise on those maps, but I think it will be fine!

How to apply: place the files in your data folder and press replace when prompted to.

Last edited:

xenrevk

Jun 4, 2020
Just an idea I think could be fun, dont know if its completely stupid but oh well.
What if one could impregnate characters while being stuck inside their uterus? I dont think this has been done in any game so far

Reactions: CidKag and Teartime

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
So, how do I now how many relationship points I have with a certain character?
Hmm, I was sure that I added the possibility to do that with "book of skill", but upon looking at it again, seems like I didn't.
I'll add the possibility in the next update!

thanks but how do transfer over to newer versions
You mean your save file? Just copy the "save" folder and place it in the new version.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Hmm, I was sure that I added the possibility to do that with "book of skill", but upon looking at it again, seems like I didn't.
OK. So for now I just need to do stuff with Amelia until I can start her story line?

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
OK. So for now I just need to do stuff with Amelia until I can start her story line?
To start Amelia's story you need to have 10 relationship and start hot spring event.
After that, you need 15 relationship to start her story. (Hot spring event is mandatory), it will play once you enter her room with 10+ relationship points.

Reactions: Miraak11th

CidKag

Dec 5, 2023

You mean your save file? Just copy the "save" folder and place it in the new version.
when I went to go transfer my saves the game had updated and now all my saves are gone and it says I have to start a new game please tell me there's a way to fix this and I also don't have any of my saves in my files

Last edited:

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
when I went to go transfer my saves the game had updated and now all my saves are gone and it says I have to start a new game please tell me there's a way to fix this and I also don't have any of my saves in my files
If you lost your save files, then sadly there is nothing you can do to recover them.

What you can do if you don't want to start from the beginning is to ask someone to share their own save file.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
To start Amelia's story you need to have 10 relationship and start hot spring event.
After that, you need 15 relationship to start her story. (Hot spring event is mandatory), it will play once you enter her room with 10+ relationship points.
Thx

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
What should happen after you've completed Nox' platform minigame? After the cutscene where you're in her loafers, I can't get out of the black screen.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
What should happen after you've completed Nox' platform minigame? After the cutscene where you're in her loafers, I can't get out of the black screen.
That seems to be a bug which was present in that version.
Download this file and place it into the "js" folder and replace the old one. It will fix that issue.

CidKag

Dec 5, 2023
are we supposed to put are saves in our files I also keep getting errors like this
Error
Uncaught LoadError, => { this._element.load(); } whenever a scene plays which keeps me from progressing

Last edited:

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
are we supposed to put are saves in our files I also keep getting errors like this
Error
Uncaught LoadError, => { this._element.load(); } whenever a scene plays which keeps me from progressing
Yeah, you can use your old save files.

Did you download the game or are you playing over a browser? That error seems to be there because you're playing over a website.

Icedrake

Nov 27, 2020
how do i get the old saves to work from 10.23 for this update? its giving me this TyperError code cannot read property'70' of undefined

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes