RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
It's annoying how some people will appear out of nowhere, simply to just kink shame others

Like, come on dude, we get it, the fetish is strange, but can't you just ignore the fucking tag? Is that hard to just close the game's page and just search for something you are into?

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
It's annoying how some people will appear out of nowhere, simply to just kink shame others

Like, come on dude, we get it, the fetish is strange, but can't you just ignore the fucking tag? Is that hard to just close the game's page and just search for something you are into?
I find it quite fun actually, because we know what happens 3 minutes after they type the kink shaming comment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I find it quite fun actually, because we know what happens 3 minutes after they type the kink shaming comment
Kinda, generally the normalization of a fetish only happens when a twitter artist makes a hot chick with said fetish

An example was that animation of ace attorney that normalize clown fetish, if you said you had clown fetish before that animation turned into a meme, you would be some sort of weirdo, but nowadays, this fetish is more common than the ghostly gibus in a TF2 server

One day some guy will draw a hot chick eating someone, and out of nowhere, half of twitter will be making vore art for a whole damn week

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Kinda, generally the normalization of a fetish only happens when a twitter artist makes a hot chick with said fetish

An example was that animation of ace attorney that normalize clown fetish, if you said you had clown fetish before that animation turned into a meme, you would be some sort of weirdo, but nowadays, this fetish is more common than the ghostly gibus in a TF2 server

One day some guy will draw a hot chick eating someone, and out of nowhere, half of twitter will be making vore art for a whole damn week
It takes one moment of weakness to convert someone to the right path! I am doing my part!

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sizeplay [v07.2023.2] [SizeMage] Compressed

PC (315MB) : -

If you like this game support the dev.

Reactions: AssManLarry

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
How do you find out Aria's routine? I stayd in het nuts for several days, played thoso minigames, yet nothing happens.

Reactions: Lukasso

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Does someone know how to recover the saves after you update the game?

Everytime I put a new version, joiplay decides not to recover the saves for some reason

razor1977

Jan 2, 2023
i have made fun of big vag's many times in my days, some jokes most literally would looked like this had they been real but i never expected it to go this far lmao

• Haha
Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Amelia Minigame doesn't work, bar doesn't move around
If you use save editor and you changed your agility over 10, minigame won't work.
If you did use save editor, just lower your agility to 10 and it should work, if not, please provide me your save file so I can try and find the issue because I've tested it and it works correctly on my end.

KuroRyuOokami

Sep 5, 2023
Anyone know how to train up the odor resistance? Since I want to do alot of the Nox feet and other stinky feet scenes without dying too fast.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sizeplay-2023.09.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
I've been softlocked twice so far.
1. Whenever I enter Hisako's house, for some reason it plays the text from the end of the kitchen minigame. My choices are to either get sat on and die, or the other choice ends the event and gets you stuck in the doorway tile with no way to move. Have to reload a save
2. Nox's training (I think the 2nd one?), I took too much damage and had no healing items. You spawn back in her room with no way out and 1hp, and starting the training again instantly kills you and respawns you in her room again.

Reactions: SizeMage
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes