RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
What are the new Amelia scenes? I get the main one where you can be put in in the store but that's all I see

EDIT: NVM: Repeat the first scene a second time and it unlocks the others

Surge81

Feb 5, 2018
is there a walkthrough or a guide the shows where the girls are at what times as i can't find minami. as how do you use the bus/ the right section where it tells you you should get someones help going that way?

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
is there a walkthrough or a guide the shows where the girls are at what times as i can't find minami. as how do you use the bus/ the right section where it tells you you should get someones help going that way?
Guide should come out at the end of this month! I'll post a link in the first page once it's done

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
My top girls
1) Amelia
2) Maria
3) Hisako
4) Nyx
5) Saph
My top Disgusting girls
1) Minami(I hate futa)
2) Aria
3) Nox
4) Anna(i don't like feet content)
Girls who have almost no content.
Rumi
And yes why did the author stop making animations?
I'd like a fetish feature that can be disabled.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Bro update your joiplay then an option will appear below the icon ,thare you need to change it to html ,, also update RPG maker ...do the update for their official site
Thank you very much, the game is in a black screen, but the song starts playing, so it's probably my cellphone, I will try it with a better one to see if it loads

Edit: it didn't work

Last edited:

LustGuardian

Mar 8, 2023
Thank you very much, the game is in a black screen, but the song starts playing, so it's probably my cellphone, I will try it with a better one to see if it loads

Edit: it didn't work
The fact that music is playing is already a good sign, it's normal that you see a black screen. The game is still poorly optimized for joiplay, so it will be launched in a random attempt. I do not know if this will help, but in my case, when I hear music, I tap on the top of the screen quickly and many times (under the top joiplay settings button is where the screen flip, mute the sound, keyboard and other). I do not know why, but because of these actions, the game starts 85% of the time. I hope that my advice was useful.

Reactions: Misfit scout

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
The fact that music is playing is already a good sign, it's normal that you see a black screen. The game is still poorly optimized for joiplay, so it will be launched in a random attempt. I do not know if this will help, but in my case, when I hear music, I tap on the top of the screen quickly and many times (under the top joiplay settings button is where the screen flip, mute the sound, keyboard and other). I do not know why, but because of these actions, the game starts 85% of the time. I hope that my advice was useful.
1: thanks dude, it worked

2: how the fuck did you discovered that?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sizeplay-06.2023.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
SizePlay v06.2023.2 Compressed

Win 1.6 GB/442 MB :

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes