RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I get the below error when using the new map002 file
View attachment 2623949
You must start a new game once applied it seems or at least I'm guessing that's the case.

Any tips on the hisako foot avoiding mini game? can not get it.
You can come back later once you level up your endurance. It will reduce damage you take and you won't die in one hit.
It is beatable, before you level up endurance, but it is harder.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I have an error not sure if it has been said but its data/Map028.json and crashed.
Yeah, it's same as Nyx. It's an area available in next update (public update is one version behind patreon update) and after applying bugfix I forgot to remove the door to area.

Gerritober

Jun 16, 2019
How to complete The quest called Aria’s first. I have been in her for a couple days in the game days. And nothing completes it do I have to find her when she is doing her routine.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
How to complete The quest called Aria’s first. I have been in her for a couple days in the game days. And nothing completes it do I have to find her when she is doing her routine.
Hi, I'll have to take a look at it, must have been bugged out because you only need to be inside of her for 5 minigames. I'll let you know once I fixed the bug!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sizeplay-04.2023.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Sizeplay [v04.2023.1] [SizeMage]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
started a new save however when I use the book of skills to try and increase my attributes it says anything above 0 is too high?

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
started a new save however when I use the book of skills to try and increase my attributes it says anything above 0 is too high?
You need to level up your skill so variable gets written. After you level up a skill, you can only raise your attribute to maximum level you had.

Translation error with Nyx, should say vagina.
View attachment 2700583
Ah, thank you, I'll fix that!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes