RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Sizeplay 03.23 has been released on Patreon.

This update expands Nox'es current events by adding new daily events for her. (CV events).
Also this update adds alternative costume for Nox, that is only useable by "giantess tier" supporters.
Several old bugs were fixed as well thanks to this amazing community and I'm looking for more because bugs never rest!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sizeplay-02.2023.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
SizePlay [02.2023.0 Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.1 GB/ 421 MB) ,

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Was Minami always a futa ? I remember playing this a few months ago, and thinking she was pretty cute, and her first event was something to do with her feet and passing out due to smell or something. I thought it was pretty fun and the girl cute. But now turns out she has a penis ? WHAT ?

Can I look forward to nonfuta cute girls ? I dont see any in the preview images.

Sigh what a shame that such a fun and underutilized fetish has to be mixed with a subpar and droll one--subpar from my pov.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Was Minami always a futa ? I remember playing this a few months ago, and thinking she was pretty cute, and her first event was something to do with her feet and passing out due to smell or something. I thought it was pretty fun and the girl cute. But now turns out she has a penis ? WHAT ?

Can I look forward to nonfuta cute girls ? I dont see any in the preview images.

Sigh what a shame that such a fun and underutilized fetish has to be mixed with a subpar and droll one--subpar from my pov.
Yes she was always a futa.

Well, depends what do you mean by cute. I find Hisako cute tbh.
What fetish are you referring to?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Well, depends what do you mean by cute. I find Hisako cute tbh.
What fetish are you referring to?
Just find the face cute.
The first fetish I referr to is size difference, more specifically giantess although I also like minigirls. The second fetish is futa, which I feel is present in way too many games in comparison to size difference.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Just find the face cute.
The first fetish I referr to is size difference, more specifically giantess although I also like minigirls. The second fetish is futa, which I feel is present in way too many games in comparison to size difference.
My goal is to create a multi-fetish game centered around GTS. The main fetish of the game is size fetish, hence the name "Sizeplay".

Reactions: juanito

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Speaking of the name "Sizeplay", are you planning to add any size-changing girls/mechanics? It would be nice to have some sort of dynamic in that sense.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Speaking of the name "Sizeplay", are you planning to add any size-changing girls/mechanics? It would be nice to have some sort of dynamic in that sense.
There is a character in the game that is capable of changing sizes of people and objects, but I have not yet made a mechanic out of that. In the future, there will be one 100%, but how far in the future is uncertain.

Reactions: hamsterus

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Update 04.23 has been released on patreon bringing two new characters, 296 new pictures and 10 new events!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sizeplay-03.2023.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Sadly doesn't work well for me, bugs and I die instantly when I enter the room with the girl walking, and I can't save or open the menu :(

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Sadly doesn't work well for me, bugs and I die instantly when I enter the room with the girl walking, and I can't save or open the menu :(
Ah, that was an oversight, Nyx is from next version and I forgot to remove her sprite and intro event from the town (she has no pictures or her room, that's why that error appears). I reuploaded the game as soon as I found out, but over 200 people already downloaded that version.

To remove her from town, download and place it in "DATA" folder.

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Ah, that was an oversight, Nyx is from next version and I forgot to remove her sprite and intro event from the town (she has no pictures or her room, that's why that error appears). I reuploaded the game as soon as I found out, but over 200 people already downloaded that version.

To remove her from town, download and place it in "DATA" folder.
Thanks for the prompt response! I copied Nox file and just renamed for the meantime to keep going.

How do I get to the gif that's the logo of this page? The insert one

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the prompt response! I copied Nox file and just renamed for the meantime to keep going.

How do I get to the gif that's the logo of this page? The insert one
It's a morning event from Hisako. You need to be above 50% escape and rest 3 times in a row. Then she will push you in with her finger.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes