RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Indeed, it's always a good idea to lay bricks for future updates or to use 'templates' that you know work and aren't prone to being buggy. That way you're also saving a lot of testing time. I'm not sure how you feel about the idea of having a 'playtest' version, but I've seen quite a few indie game developers on this site and on patreon that release a test version for some people a few weeks before an actual release. While I don't doubt your ability to playtest, it can sometimes be like medicine: A doctor isn't allowed to perform surgery on family members or on himself because it's easy to get tunnel-vision.

Technicalities aside, I really enjoy the game and i've been watching it since you released the first version. It's really nice knowing the genre isn't dead (since most other games of this format are over or abandoned). I'll definitely support you as soon as I get the chance.
That's true, having playtesters is a huge help! Some time ago I wanted to try and find some playtesters but never went through with it. Might do it in the future.

Thank you very much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamsterus

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
pls allow disabling of certain fetishes like futa insertion
I have added futanari warning to February update of the game.
This should be what you're looking for without disabling events, but rather you have a choice to ignore the warning and start the event or refuse to run it.

Is there a scat scene or a fart scene in this game?
There is a fart scene with Sapphire anal vore, though you are playing as Sapphire.

There is also a scat scene as welll. It happens after a vore event, where Minami just sends you out after digesting you.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
you know... being force to play with Minami and her minigame is far from being funny... yet because i hate her minigames... they're bad... the futa one is stupid... the foot one is stupidly long for nothing... and the anal one is a joke... if at least i could choose between moving elsewhere are playing those shit, why not !

but that's not the case... once you're starting a new game, you're already with her... that's a shame...

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
you know... being force to play with Minami and her minigame is far from being funny... yet because i hate her minigames... they're bad... the futa one is stupid... the foot one is stupidly long for nothing... and the anal one is a joke... if at least i could choose between moving elsewhere are playing those shit, why not !

but that's not the case... once you're starting a new game, you're already with her... that's a shame...
OMG... was testing some things and forgot to change the spawn point... I'm really sorry..
Download this file and replace your data. It will spawn you on intented spawn place! -

Krypto475

Jan 29, 2021
OMG... was testing some things and forgot to change the spawn point... I'm really sorry..
Download this file and replace your data. It will spawn you on intented spawn place! -
What do you replace in the data folder I tried to just replace everything from the downloads into the current data folder and everything got an error.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
What do you replace in the data folder I tried to just replace everything from the downloads into the current data folder and everything got an error.
Everything from download should be replaced, alternatively, download the full game again from this link please

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
I think there's a bug with the current version? If I start a new game, I start inside a ass(?) and have to touch special spots for someone to remove their buttplug and let me out?:WaitWhat: Or is this the normal start of the game?

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I think there's a bug with the current version? If I start a new game, I start inside a ass(?) and have to touch special spots for someone to remove their buttplug and let me out?:WaitWhat: Or is this the normal start of the game?
Yeah, it's my oversight after doing a small bugfix. I updated download links, so they should be fine now.
But for people that already have downloaded the game, download data folder from below and replace files:

Sorry for my oversight :(

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
that said, it doesn't change anything in my opinion on certain minigames.... the feet mini games and well, MUCH too long... and the Av one is too simple, even simplistic....

it's dissapointing, because the fetish that I have, I take advantage of it for like, 2 minutes, watch in hand. While I am forced to undergo another fetish which I am not particularly fond of for a good twenty minutes.... and I don't particularly like the feeling of having to play a game I don't want to play ( already that I have a well developed hatred for RNG )

edit : it changes nothing...
edit 2 : nvm

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
that said, it doesn't change anything in my opinion on certain minigames.... the feet mini games and well, MUCH too long... and the Av one is too simple, even simplistic....

it's dissapointing, because the fetish that I have, I take advantage of it for like, 2 minutes, watch in hand. While I am forced to undergo another fetish which I am not particularly fond of for a good twenty minutes.... and I don't particularly like the feeling of having to play a game I don't want to play ( already that I have a well developed hatred for RNG )

edit : it changes nothing...
edit 2 : nvm
What can I say? Some people like them, some people dislike them. It's all about personal tastes. That being said, it's possible to avoid her if you don't want to see her content, since you are not forced to play with any girl you don't want to.
Maybe Minami is not the best choice for you? There certainly might be other character that indulges in your fetish more.

Tell me, what is your fetish and I can help you find your character.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
What can I say? Some people like them, some people dislike them. It's all about personal tastes. That being said, it's possible to avoid her if you don't want to see her content, since you are not forced to play with any girl you don't want to.
Maybe Minami is not the best choice for you? There certainly might be other character that indulges in your fetish more.

Tell me, what is your fetish and I can help you find your character.
Well, AV... so far, appart from Minami (whom the mini-game is random and way too short)... there's Saphir... in which we control the predator... let's say that we remain on our hunger (if i may say so...)

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Well, AV... so far, appart from Minami (whom the mini-game is random and way too short)... there's Saphir... in which we control the predator... let's say that we remain on our hunger (if i may say so...)
Ah... in that case I sadly can't do much until I make more AV focused character.
In the meantime, here, take this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes