RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
is there a story yet ?
Not yet my main priority. There is an intro to the story, however I'm currently focusing on finishing basic content for previous characters.

Why do all these giantess games need to have her squash you to death like a bug

Where's the cute giantess games where she puts you in her bra/panties to keep you close to her all day because she cares for you?
I don't even know! It's just... hotter for me I guess.

However I don't shy away from this other thing either. In fact in current patreon version there is a character that doesn't want to kill you unless you try to run away and she keeps you in a cage, while playing with you whole day in a way fun for her.

This is how mental illness manifests
It's too late for me, save yourself while you can!

Reactions: mondy159

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Ok this game defo need 2 things.

1. A walkthrough because I can't find ANYTHING or ANYONE. I can enter the house, die over and over and over and over etc to that stupidly broken minigame, Finally get past the minigame to get the UB scene but after that I can't leave the house and if I never ENTER the house then I can get stood on by a minami and thats about it...outside of a few tiny events.

2. (From what I can see in the files) Loads more content. I'd be happy to let this game get no updates for a few months so scenes can be worked on and frankly have this game be a bit more professional amd get polished up.

Tbh atm i'd just settle for the update haha ;) defo loving the idea behind this btw.

Reactions: Maeror Ignis

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
This game softlocked me AGAIN!!! After fixing the bug after the first stomping minigame, I approach the girl and either get locked into a lose screen where it says she's on the train or it softlocks you into an unending pleasuring minigame. Even if you successfully escape, it just restarts it all over again instantly.

This game is turning out to be garbage. How is the creator supposed to attract new players if you can't get passed anything?!?! And considering how long it took to patch out the last bug I mentioned, I'm sure instead of releasing a quick hotfix, the creator will sit on it for a month.

Reactions: Faker2903

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Ok this game defo need 2 things.

1. A walkthrough because I can't find ANYTHING or ANYONE. I can enter the house, die over and over and over and over etc to that stupidly broken minigame, Finally get past the minigame to get the UB scene but after that I can't leave the house and if I never ENTER the house then I can get stood on by a minami and thats about it...outside of a few tiny events.

2. (From what I can see in the files) Loads more content. I'd be happy to let this game get no updates for a few months so scenes can be worked on and frankly have this game be a bit more professional amd get polished up.

Tbh atm i'd just settle for the update haha ;) defo loving the idea behind this btw.
1. Girl in the house has content that is not finished. About 4-5 events, but it's best to avoid that house for the moment.
Each month I let my patreons vote for girl they want me to finish content for, so I do it according to them. Hisako will come eventually!

Also, this is meant to be sandbox game and there are timezones and variations in each zone, so game won't be same every time in attempt to simulate real life in that aspect (so you can just re-enter the zone until you get desired variation).

2. Thank you very much! Though, I cannot go without an update for a month since it is what I promised my supporters and start of the development was a bumpy ride since I had to switch engines, my code was a mess etc...
Though I'm constantly polishing it!

This game softlocked me AGAIN!!! After fixing the bug after the first stomping minigame, I approach the girl and either get locked into a lose screen where it says she's on the train or it softlocks you into an unending pleasuring minigame. Even if you successfully escape, it just restarts it all over again instantly.

This game is turning out to be garbage. How is the creator supposed to attract new players if you can't get passed anything?!?! And considering how long it took to patch out the last bug I mentioned, I'm sure instead of releasing a quick hotfix, the creator will sit on it for a month.
I have to clear a misunderstanding.
What you're playing currently is a month old content. When I get bug reports, I immediately work on fixing it (I'm not Gaijin entertainment). If a certain bug wasn't reported or I didn't notice it during time it was on Patreon, I cannot fix it for public version, because I cannot work retroactively.
I can fix it in a patreon version as soon as I get a mention of a bug and I believe I do so, however I cannot apply that same fix to public version, because I would be combining 2 different versions of the game and cause even bigger problems.
What this means is that you have to wait a month before you can get fixed version of certain things.
This is currently my way of operating. It's not the best, but alternatives that I could think of aren't better.

That being said, Hisako (the first house) has unfinished content which was in the first version of the game. I let my patreons vote each month for a girl that they want to see content finished. When they finish voting I take the winner and complete content for it.
So things you are experiencing aren't bugs, but rather product of unfinished character. Most likely, when it's Hisakos I will rework the house.
Where to put the save folder? I put it into the other save folder and opened the game and it still had me start a new game. Any idea where to put the saves?
I would avoid this one, it's from very old version.

(Though you keep save files in main directory of the game. You just have to create a folder called "save")

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Is this one of those "struggle, rest, struggle, climb" minigame games? Because if it is, I'm not gonna bother

DDevine

Aug 13, 2020

Added several new stats.

Each stat represents the minigame you are playing.

For example, unbirth minigame becomes easier the bigger your unbirth skill is.

And there are attributes such as strength and endurance, which makes game easier as well but in a different way. For example, endurance gives you more stamina and health.

All in all I hope you will like it, but I still have a lot to improve.

Currently there are only two characters that have this system implemented and those are: Hisako and Aria. Didn't have time to add this system to more characters, but I'll try to finish it and try uploading updates throughout this month with other characters.

Hisakos house got reworked and she gained daily events. They are my most complex events yet and I tested them, but if missed something and bugs are there, forgive me :"(

It is recommended that you start a new game.

Changelog:

-Overhauled gameplay system

-Hisako gained daily events (4 new events, about 150-ish pictures)

-Hisako house reworked (you can now enter and leave as you please)

-Selling guy in Hisako house actually sells something now.

-Fixed several bugs (mostly Minami).

Edit: Didn't realise it was locked, and I don't have have the password. My bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Daun007

Daun007

Jul 3, 2020
Sizeplay 01.2023.0

Added several new stats.

Each stat represents the minigame you are playing.

For example, unbirth minigame becomes easier the bigger your unbirth skill is.

And there are attributes such as strength and endurance, which makes game easier as well but in a different way. For example, endurance gives you more stamina and health.

All in all I hope you will like it, but I still have a lot to improve.

Currently there are only two characters that have this system implemented and those are: Hisako and Aria. Didn't have time to add this system to more characters, but I'll try to finish it and try uploading updates throughout this month with other characters.

Hisakos house got reworked and she gained daily events. They are my most complex events yet and I tested them, but if missed something and bugs are there, forgive me :"(

It is recommended that you start a new game.

Changelog:

-Overhauled gameplay system

-Hisako gained daily events (4 new events, about 150-ish pictures)

-Hisako house reworked (you can now enter and leave as you please)

-Selling guy in Hisako house actually sells something now.

-Fixed several bugs (mostly Minami).
Password from the archive???

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Why do all these giantess games need to have her squash you to death like a bug

Where's the cute giantess games where she puts you in her bra/panties to keep you close to her all day because she cares for you?
You could look up gtswaifusim. The quality on his games is wildly inconsistent though. The game Bloom War is also shaping up to be good.

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
1. Girl in the house has content that is not finished. About 4-5 events, but it's best to avoid that house for the moment.
Each month I let my patreons vote for girl they want me to finish content for, so I do it according to them. Hisako will come eventually!

Also, this is meant to be sandbox game and there are timezones and variations in each zone, so game won't be same every time in attempt to simulate real life in that aspect (so you can just re-enter the zone until you get desired variation).

2. Thank you very much! Though, I cannot go without an update for a month since it is what I promised my supporters and start of the development was a bumpy ride since I had to switch engines, my code was a mess etc...
Though I'm constantly polishing it!

I have to clear a misunderstanding.
What you're playing currently is a month old content. When I get bug reports, I immediately work on fixing it (I'm not Gaijin entertainment). If a certain bug wasn't reported or I didn't notice it during time it was on Patreon, I cannot fix it for public version, because I cannot work retroactively.
I can fix it in a patreon version as soon as I get a mention of a bug and I believe I do so, however I cannot apply that same fix to public version, because I would be combining 2 different versions of the game and cause even bigger problems.
What this means is that you have to wait a month before you can get fixed version of certain things.
This is currently my way of operating. It's not the best, but alternatives that I could think of aren't better.

That being said, Hisako (the first house) has unfinished content which was in the first version of the game. I let my patreons vote each month for a girl that they want to see content finished. When they finish voting I take the winner and complete content for it.
So things you are experiencing aren't bugs, but rather product of unfinished character. Most likely, when it's Hisakos I will rework the house.

I would avoid this one, it's from very old version.

(Though you keep save files in main directory of the game. You just have to create a folder called "save")
i try to extract but he ask for password

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Can i play it via JoiPlay?
I didn't try it, but I would guess it's not possible. I am only making it for windows at the moment.

Bruh can't even move as the girl comes it get me instantly crushed wtf fix it
You have 1 HP. I wanted to keep it simple and use character HP. Your HP can't go below 1 or it's game over in rpgmaker so 1 is the "crush" moment. You can heal in multiple places, your base, mansion cage, minami cage etc... Sleep = heal. But you gave me an idea to make some healing items, which I will.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes