RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Is there a linux version in the works? It doesn't work through wine for me.
I am making windows version only. There is a button for linux, but I don't know if I have to change something and I can't test it. That's why I'm only sticking to windows.

exumius

Oct 22, 2019
I am stupid, because i only got lost on this game... walked endless on many rooms... found maids wishing to smash me and only found a kind blonde girl which is futanari and died drowning swalloing pee in some bottle. Is there even a kinda walkthrough on this?

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I am stupid, because i only got lost on this game... walked endless on many rooms... found maids wishing to smash me and only found a kind blonde girl which is futanari and died drowning swalloing pee in some bottle. Is there even a kinda walkthrough on this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dangcacavt1

Oct 26, 2017
i can't wait for the next update.
View attachment 1954857 View attachment 1954858 View attachment 1954859 View attachment 1954860

Literally my reaction....

R.i.p
Little MC
i can't wait for the next update.
View attachment 1954857 View attachment 1954858 View attachment 1954859 View attachment 1954860

Literally my reaction....

R.i.p
Little MC
help me , i can't play

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
I don't get the game. I start the game and I'm walking around as saphire giant. How do i get the unbirth scene shown in the first page?

Mar 28, 2022
I feel like the biggest girl that you could still realistically have fun with in real life is Lady Dimitrescu, the guy shown here is the size of an ant compared to that chick. I did see this video once that was named something like saudi mistress giantess courtney, where it was this busty blonde virtual girl. Who I'd probably want to try having sex with if she was real.
about dimitrescu play dimitrescu lewd castle

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I don't get the game. I start the game and I'm walking around as saphire giant. How do i get the unbirth scene shown in the first page?
Unbirth scenes are found in older test versions that were downloadable in previous months on F95 or new patreon version. I just released full game on patreon this month where all of the content is combined. It will be free next month!
I think you can find older test versions on my twitter, however older versions have movie freezing bug which can be annoying.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Sizeplay 10.2022 has been released on patreon.

Changelog:

Aria daily route completed. About 220 new pictures.

Added new quest in neighbor base.

Added stomp minigame in Hisako house so you can earn JP (Timezone 2).

Fixed a few minor bugs.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes