RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

yana212312

Aug 17, 2021
I have no idea how to win the first mini game, I tried to press the x-button to quickly react when the shadow of the foot but it does not work because the foot comes when you have no stamina, I tried to cheat the system and run to the left and then sharply to the right I dodged 4 times from the leg but then the character was moving slowly and he was crushed ...

Oct 2, 2017
Strange, nobody complained about that yet. It seems to be very rare in first version. That freeze was common in second and third version, though I think I fixed it or at least I massively reduced the chances of it happening.

That freeze is a common bug in RPGMaker MV if you're using latest version. This is a flaw of the code and there is not much I can do about that. I could try to edit the JS, but I would break more stuff than I would fix, so I'd rather not do that.

In the version you're playing, you can reduce chances of that happening by not holding SPACE, it allows more time for animations to buffer and there is a smaller chance that rpgmaker will issue another "play" command, which would cause the movie currently playing to freeze and lock the game.
I actually have. Just put a few sleeps from time to time
- Read it, and likely didn't come across that entirely

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
hmmmm, promising but...the internal view look weird imo
It's best I got :(.
Though I changed the minigame in later versions and changed the internal view position, so it looks much more "natural".

Honestly I like the idea but even the first mini game is already absolute annoying and no fun at all.
This is a test version. It won't be first minigame when I release the game fully. Hisako's house is just going to be a random house you could enter while exploring.

this game has another version or this a latest version?
Latest versions is Test version 3. (Test versions aren't same, they have different areas because it's my first game and I'm trying to tie stuff together.)
Next version is going to be Test version 4, then I will work towards releasing the game so saves can work in between versions.

I have no idea how to win the first mini game, I tried to press the x-button to quickly react when the shadow of the foot but it does not work because the foot comes when you have no stamina, I tried to cheat the system and run to the left and then sharply to the right I dodged 4 times from the leg but then the character was moving slowly and he was crushed ...
The trick is not to deplete stamina. If you deplete stamina, you are dead.

I actually have. Just put a few sleeps from time to time
- Read it, and likely didn't come across that entirely
I'm still trying to find a correct answer to this problem, I need to do more tests, after that I will know for certain.

Very good

10/10
Thank you very much!

Reactions: MaryRinze

yana212312

Aug 17, 2021
@Death12345
I noticed several things in the video, first of all your Resolution is much bigger then mine, and i does not found any resolution settings.
Second one that i saw war my stamina reducing when i stay and does not move, I think this is the reason why I can't win this mini- game.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
@Death12345
I noticed several things in the video, first of all your Resolution is much bigger then mine, and i does not found any resolution settings.
Second one that i saw war my stamina reducing when i stay and does not move, I think this is the reason why I can't win this mini- game.
My monitor aspect ratio is 16:9 and game resolution is 1104:624. Changing the resolution in RPGMaker game can cause a lot of issues. I will try to implement different resolutions, but I don't know if it will work well.

Ah I know why. You have "always dash" turned on. You can turn that off in the options.

yana212312

Aug 17, 2021
My monitor aspect ratio is 16:9 and game resolution is 1104:624. Changing the resolution in RPGMaker game can cause a lot of issues. I will try to implement different resolutions, but I don't know if it will work well.

Ah I know why. You have "always dash" turned on. You can turn that off in the options.
you were right already after only 2 kills i made it, it was so easy.

Chus0299

Jul 25, 2017
Nice game, it reminds me of shrinking fun / tiny misadventures. but it does need a nerf on the difficulty haha. But i know it is currently on early stage. Nice job

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Nice game, it reminds me of shrinking fun / tiny misadventures. but it does need a nerf on the difficulty haha. But i know it is currently on early stage. Nice job
Thank you very much.

Stomping minigame is changed in version 3. There are many variables which affect it. So when people get more "perks", it will be too easy. So I will need to introduce different kinds of obstacles to make it harder.

"Shinking fun", "Shrink exp" and "Tiny misadventures" are my inspirations for UB minigame.

Reactions: Chus0299

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Test version 4 of Sizeplay has been released on patreon featuring playable giantess "Sapphire". All those things that giant girls do to you when you play male, you can do to males as a giant girl.

Currently featuring reverse unbirth, anal vore, stomping.
Also features hand crush animation, vore animation, boob crush and ass crush animation.
It also has clothing system, where you can change clothes in anal vore and unbirth minigame and that changes the minigame for the male as he cannot leave unless he does something.

It is a test version so it's more like a demo of what I also plan to have in the future.
Next version is real release of the game where it will be playable and will feature both "named" male character and "Sapphire". You will be able to switch between these two.

Also, in 14 days, I will release version 3 for free.

Thank you for the patience and support!

• Wow
Reactions: Chus0299

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
i don't get this game .. one the map is huge. when cought by a wondering maid in the hall.. the mini game breaks or doesn't allow me to move. causing a gameover / death scene. alot of rooms are empty so no point in having a huge map for a small person to run around in. theres no quest line to the story.. once you get past the tutorial your on your own.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes