RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
would it be possible to have more in depth changelogs?
Yes of course. Reason why I don't have changelogs yet is because each test version is different from past one. I will start writing down changes once I release the game and merge the content (Which will be this month if all goes according to plan)

i don't get this game .. one the map is huge. when cought by a wondering maid in the hall.. the mini game breaks or doesn't allow me to move. causing a gameover / death scene. alot of rooms are empty so no point in having a huge map for a small person to run around in. theres no quest line to the story.. once you get past the tutorial your on your own.
It's a huge map for future updates. Basically a mansion in the world which you can wander into. I plan to fill it with events later on. In version 3 I was testing stuff so some events are not finished, but half done (Maria UB game).

As for maid game breaking, can you please explain to me what happened? I need to fix that.

this is giantess fetish , i dont supprise at all
Giantess fetish that I plan to fill with a lot of other fetishes, which will center around the GTS. :sneaky:

are we... supposed to die?
When you die in the game... you don't die, you just revive because of the power your main character has.
So to answer your question... yes, but actually no.

Lol good game
Thank you very much!

Welcome to GTS fetish. This isn't even our final form!
Welcome to GTS fetish. This isn't even our final form!
Great skills man. It is not my taste. But good luck dev.
Thank you very much!
"You play as a random guy trying to have fun."
View attachment 2039914
insert horror tag
It's only horror if you can die... but is it scary if you die and revive constantly? :unsure:

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
What is in this test version. Only can find the blond
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
chick and the maids that run around and squish you if your on the carpet. is that it till vr 3?

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
What is in this test version. Only can find the blond
chick and the maids that run around and squish you if your on the carpet. is that it till vr 3?
There is still 2x unbirth events, In-boot event and foot worship event. Also there is another foot crush game.
Also, maids have another minigame which if you fail ends in a butt crush.

You can find these ones in middle of the map (you can see big open area when you hug the left side wall and go down.)

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Tried to hack 0.4 version. But I realized that it is useless. There's just a new mechanic of catching a hero or something else. I didn't wait for it to break.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So, I thought I would check it out and from what I can see there is the licking the maid's foot and that was all. I ran around the place is really big, but I couldn't find anything else to do I went back to my cage and couldn't save and exited the game am I missing something? Make that 2 laps just in case and that took a while.

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
There is still 2x unbirth events, In-boot event and foot worship event. Also there is another foot crush game.
Also, maids have another minigame which if you fail ends in a butt crush.

You can find these ones in middle of the map (you can see big open area when you hug the left side wall and go down.)
Mmmm what time of the day? and the unbirth is in mid of map as well?

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
So, I thought I would check it out and from what I can see there is the licking the maid's foot and that was all. I ran around the place is really big, but I couldn't find anything else to do I went back to my cage and couldn't save and exited the game am I missing something? Make that 2 laps just in case and that took a while.
There are a lot more events. At least 10 of them in version 3.

Mmmm what time of the day? and the unbirth is in mid of map as well?
All of it is happening during the first time cycle (Morning). Here is a picture of the map below. Besides these ones, each of the maids has 2 events.

looks good i will just wait for the story
Story will be there eventually, it's just not my main goal for now. Since this is planned to be a sandbox game.
Wow! hehe :D
:D
how can i move close to the maid foot?
Press enter or space.

Reactions: mondy159
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes