RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone have a save i can have that gets me past the footsmush event that happens when you go into the first house? i just cant get pasted it >_<

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
why is this, I'm playing via JoiPlay android, I've also downloaded the file on the google drive, but it still doesn't work Screenshot_20221116-091249_JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20221116-091249_JoiPlay.jpg

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
why is this, I'm playing via JoiPlay android, I've also downloaded the file on the google drive, but it still doesn't work View attachment 2172607 View attachment 2172607
Some time ago a follower on twitter asked me to port it so it's possible to play on other platforms. I will say the same thing now, I currently lack skill to make a multi platform game.
This is one of those reasons I said that. I see what it is, I know what it is, but I don't know how to fix it on android since there is no such error on windows. It would require me to "Redevelop" the game just so it can be (hopefully) compatible with other devices.

Can't even finish the merchant quest at the beginning. Buggy.
You need to find the missing person, "talk to him" after the quest has started then return to merchant in order to finish it.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
You need to find the missing person, "talk to him" after the quest has started then return to merchant in order to finish it.
There is no missing guy. I've talked the guy who wants food, the gatekeeper who won't let me pass, the tired guy, thhe caged guy, and the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper says I did a great job evading her and here's what he has to offer. And then the conversation ends with no purchase screen popping up.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
There is no missing guy. I've talked the guy who wants food, the gatekeeper who won't let me pass, the tired guy, thhe caged guy, and the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper says I did a great job evading her and here's what he has to offer. And then the conversation ends with no purchase screen popping up.
Aaaah, I thought you were talking about other quest.

There is no bug in what you explained to me. There is a quest inside of that house and once you finish it, you will get a reward. He has no shop yet.

The game will reward exploration, that's why I'm not pointing arrows at everything. (Played too much dragon age origins..). That's why I'm trying to create a fine line between easily accessible content and content that you need to play the game for.

"is the vore avoidable?"
Yes. You win the minigame and you avoid the vore!

Reactions: Devotica

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Aaaah, I thought you were talking about other quest.

There is no bug in what you explained to me. There is a quest inside of that house and once you finish it, you will get a reward. He has no shop yet.

The game will reward exploration, that's why I'm not pointing arrows at everything. (Played too much dragon age origins..). That's why I'm trying to create a fine line between easily accessible content and content that you need to play the game for.

Yes. You win the minigame and you avoid the vore!
I think there is some bug. I'm needing 2 strength points to save the cage guy, and to look for food in the kitchen. I've explored all the house and can't find anything to adquire those strength points.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I think there is some bug. I'm needing 2 strength points to save the cage guy, and to look for food in the kitchen. I've explored all the house and can't find anything to adquire those strength points.
You can gain points from hideout by going into perk tree. But that is a good point, I kinda soft locked game there.. need to fix that.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
You can gain points from hideout by going into perk tree. But that is a good point, I kinda soft locked game there.. need to fix that.
This is the problem I have. I can't upgrade my strength to move the dildo or get food and I can't get out of the house to go to the perk place.

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Yep, we can't get out of the house once inside. Also notice that we need JP to get Strength Points from the perk tree, not sure if we can get JP before doing the quests. Looking forward to advance the game! :giggle:

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
This is the problem I have. I can't upgrade my strength to move the dildo or get food and I can't get out of the house to go to the perk place.

Yep, we can't get out of the house once inside. Also notice that we need JP to get Strength Points from the perk tree, not sure if we can get JP before doing the quests. Looking forward to advance the game! :giggle:
I fixed a part of that problem in 10.22 version, but forgot to give players a way to upgrade strength *facepalm* ... Time to fix that. Thank you for feedback!

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Sizeplay 11.22.0 has been released on my patreon.

Changelog:

- Minami daily route finished. (Minami appears in town during Morning, however my sandbox idea is starting to form slowly. So she will not always be there. I added a book near a bench so you can "summon", but it will only be there until next update).

- 3 new minigames

- Added a "job" in male hideout.

- Added a new overpowered skill? (Expensive and only functional in one minigame now).

- Added a control perk. (Only works for Minami currently).

- Fixed a few bugs from older builds. (You can now travel from "Mansion" to "Tess").

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes