RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bhuviisop

Mar 12, 2023
Does anyone have a guide i am struck at first town i don't now how to ride bus and can't find the missing person at dorm

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I was doing the unbirth scene from Amelia and the game straight up soft locked me inside of house

It's too late so I can't leave, but I don't know if there's a way to pass time inside of her room

Someone knows how to fix it without loading an old save?

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I was doing the unbirth scene from Amelia and the game straight up soft locked me inside of house

It's too late so I can't leave, but I don't know if there's a way to pass time inside of her room

Someone knows how to fix it without loading an old save?
- I have fixed that issue. Please download this file and in order to do what you want:

Step 1: Save
Step 2: Replace files in your data folder
Step 3: Load save

There is now a way to pass time inside of her apartment!

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
Can you make a safe option after finish non fatal ending games? I mean one futanari girl gaved me a "you're dead" because i stayed inside her until night when she was playing with 2 men. But in non fatal ends like for example when you're trapped inside the pussy of the very tall girl who gets different scenes like one at the park or one drunk. I mean she can't kill you by staying inside her so if you fail scape attempts the game should give you an option to save instead of being trying to scape to save. I hope you can understand and i'm sorry if my english is bad.

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Can you make a safe option after finish non fatal ending games? I mean one futanari girl gaved me a "you're dead" because i stayed inside her until night when she was playing with 2 men. But in non fatal ends like for example when you're trapped inside the pussy of the very tall girl who gets different scenes like one at the park or one drunk. I mean she can't kill you by staying inside her so if you fail scape attempts the game should give you an option to save instead of being trying to scape to save. I hope you can understand and i'm sorry if my english is bad.
Yes, I understand what you are suggesting. I was suggested the same thing not long ago as well. I will be implementing saving in non fatal events in one of the next versions.

Reactions: Elbola7

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
I finished playing the compressed version from pixeldrain that is 06.2023.02 and i found the next bugs: when you enter the house to the officinist girl, first you have to talk to one tiny and he'll go to left so you can pass trough the door and play the stomp minigame. But if you talk to him from right or left he'll go literally in front of the door and you won't pass.
If you go on evening i think, when the futa called Aria (mansion) is in the bathroom and you talk to her, the screen will turn balck and you can't do nothing more.
If you scape from her at morning there's a chance to get a black screen after being rewarded for scape 2 times consecutively and you have to charge another previous file. I was rewarded 2 times consecutively for scape her during the fuck maid scene but that time didn't get a black screen.
If you massage the feet of Minami i think she's called? The girl with stinky feet due to wear boots in the mansion. If you massage her in morning 1, time will pass to morning 3, but if you do it again it will stuck to morning, if you pass time a little it will be morning, but if you rest the time will pass like always, normal.
And the last one, that i saw it trying to train the penis scape inside Aria. If you manage to be close to scape her with an orgasm, she is close to orgasm and you're about to get out of stamina and you pleasure her to make her cum and exit, she won't climax, instead she'll pull you inside her, but you won't move so It's a infinite pull in after defeat loop and you have to charge a previous file.
One more glitch is that i arrived to make her cum and the pleasure bar was still over 100 so i pleasure again and i make her cum again and scaped. I hope that helps.
By the way, i loved playing this game, It's like shrink exp for the moment, i don't know if you'll focus in a story like misadventures but i enjoyed playing the game. And i want to be trapped inside the maid who fucks Aria to see how she works. I think you should put a reward points to the maid who puts you inside her pussy, i mean if you make her cum instead of scape, you'll be rewarded with maid points or something and maybe implement a relation system that if you pleasure the girl she'll be a bit nice to you and maybe you get rewarded. That's all for the moment, thanks for your work.

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I finished playing the compressed version from pixeldrain that is 06.2023.02 and i found the next bugs: when you enter the house to the officinist girl, first you have to talk to one tiny and he'll go to left so you can pass trough the door and play the stomp minigame. But if you talk to him from right or left he'll go literally in front of the door and you won't pass.
If you go on evening i think, when the futa called Aria (mansion) is in the bathroom and you talk to her, the screen will turn balck and you can't do nothing more.
If you scape from her at morning there's a chance to get a black screen after being rewarded for scape 2 times consecutively and you have to charge another previous file. I was rewarded 2 times consecutively for scape her during the fuck maid scene but that time didn't get a black screen.
If you massage the feet of Minami i think she's called? The girl with stinky feet due to wear boots in the mansion. If you massage her in morning 1, time will pass to morning 3, but if you do it again it will stuck to morning, if you pass time a little it will be morning, but if you rest the time will pass like always, normal.
And the last one, that i saw it trying to train the penis scape inside Aria. If you manage to be close to scape her with an orgasm, she is close to orgasm and you're about to get out of stamina and you pleasure her to make her cum and exit, she won't climax, instead she'll pull you inside her, but you won't move so It's a infinite pull in after defeat loop and you have to charge a previous file.
One more glitch is that i arrived to make her cum and the pleasure bar was still over 100 so i pleasure again and i make her cum again and scaped. I hope that helps.
By the way, i loved playing this game, It's like shrink exp for the moment, i don't know if you'll focus in a story like misadventures but i enjoyed playing the game. And i want to be trapped inside the maid who fucks Aria to see how she works. I think you should put a reward points to the maid who puts you inside her pussy, i mean if you make her cum instead of scape, you'll be rewarded with maid points or something and maybe implement a relation system that if you pleasure the girl she'll be a bit nice to you and maybe you get rewarded. That's all for the moment, thanks for your work.
Thank you very much for your bug reports! I found few of them already and fixed them, I'm working on other ones now!

I am glad you liked the game! This game will have a story!
Also, there is a relationship system for some characters already and when I finish mansion, maids will have it as well :D

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
Thank you very much for your bug reports! I found few of them already and fixed them, I'm working on other ones now!

I am glad you liked the game! This game will have a story!
Also, there is a relationship system for some characters already and when I finish mansion, maids will have it as well :D
I'm glad to hear i helped you! Thanks for your work!

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
Sizeplay-2023.07.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Can the dev share what he consumes and the number of his dealer?
Can of monster a day from a person I met under the bridge. He said it is better than regular monsters you find in stores. I found it kind of strange that they are open already, but thought nothing of it.

Such an odd game made by such an odd fellow. How odd.
That's odd. I thought I was not odd but here you are saying I am odd... maybe I am odd? Very odd indeed...

If this ever happened to me, the smell alone from various bodily sources would kill me.
But you can respawn ;)

Reactions: hamsterus
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes