RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 17, 2022
"Random guy has fun."

>becomes the size of an ant to enter the girl's vajayjay

How does one have this fun to the point where they shrink to the size of an ant to pleasure this girl with a micro human fetish?
:ROFLMAO:

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Is the giantess stuff avoidable?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think you must add the tag "climbing".

Good luck dev!
No, the game is centered around "giantess" fetish, hence the name "sizeplay".

There is not girleering yet, you just get put in, you don't actually climb!

Thats the first part before you start developing a game. -.-
It's my first game, so yeah... my way of working is chaotic to say the least. But story isn't too important aspect of this game yet. It's supposed to be sandbox type game where I include all type of fetishes, that are of course centered around giantess fetish.

"Random guy has fun."

>becomes the size of an ant to enter the girl's vajayjay

How does one have this fun to the point where they shrink to the size of an ant to pleasure this girl with a micro human fetish?
:ROFLMAO:
You see what guy has to do, to get inside vajayjay these days....

Nice seeing new giantess game, good luck dev!
Thank you very much!

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
On one of the pictures there is a swimming man in the vagina. It is OK, but the there are missing oviducts of the womb...:) They should be there even in the case, if they closed up.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I love giantess, unbirth and size difference but this guy is way too small. At least make him big enough for her to use him like a toy. And be stimulated by it since female pleasure is the one thing people always forget in these things.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Download doesn't work.

Library missing (missing nw_elf.dll)
I tested it and it works, it must be user end. nw_elf is required to run the game and is inside of the encrypted file.

On one of the pictures there is a swimming man in the vagina. It is OK, but the there are missing oviducts of the womb...:) They should be there even in the case, if they closed up.
I am using models that are available for use. Oviducts would require me to make a new model. I could try to do something to imitate them, but I doubt it would look good.

I love giantess, unbirth and size difference but this guy is way too small. At least make him big enough for her to use him like a toy. And be stimulated by it since female pleasure is the one thing people always forget in these things.
Size doesn't matter, it's the technique!
You can also look at it this way. A girl knows there is a guy inside of her, and that already makes her wet. His struggles touch her walls and stimulate her from inside.

I can make a guy bigger, but there is no way he can fit inside the womb then. It would be painful for the girls and they wouldn't want him inside.
Also there will be scenes where if he was bigger, he wouldn't be able to fit inside. (Futanari content).
So I think this is the "golden" size.

Shame i'm not into this because she looks great. I'll give it a chance anyways.
It's never to late to get into it :giggle:.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Size doesn't matter, it's the technique!
You can also look at it this way. A girl knows there is a guy inside of her, and that already makes her wet. His struggles touch her walls and stimulate her from inside.

I can make a guy bigger, but there is no way he can fit inside the womb then. It would be painful for the girls and they wouldn't want him inside.
Also there will be scenes where if he was bigger, he wouldn't be able to fit inside. (Futanari content).
So I think this is the "golden" size.
Ask yourself, which is hotter. A girl masturbating with a crayon or a cucumber? I'm not an advocate for bigger is better, but a size that would conceivably give her physical stimulation (pleasure) as well as mental is always better. Like the size of a hamster instead of a worm.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Ask yourself, which is hotter. A girl masturbating with a crayon or a cucumber? I'm not an advocate for bigger is better, but a size that would conceivably give her physical stimulation (pleasure) as well as mental is always better. Like the size of a hamster instead of a worm.
Well I mean... yeah, you are right, but I want to point out the second part of my reply. Would a girl willingly put something big as cucumber in her womb? That wouldn't be pleasant at all. But this happens when you lose an encounter right now.

Though, you have a point as well (that sounds hot). I might add an option for the player to choose their size in the future. It's sounds like a good idea!

Reactions: oszapo25

yana212312

Aug 17, 2021
Oh my god what a wonderful Game, it's such a beautiful and perfectly balanced with amazing Content... xD

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes