1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
In "Skie's Inflatable Adventures", players control Skie, a cheerful inflatable girl who embarks on a journey through unique inflatable locations. Players will encounter various puzzles, mini-games, and thrilling adventures. The game's graphics are done in a vibrant, stylized manner, creating the atmosphere of a true inflatable kingdom.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-21
Release Date: 2024-05-10
Developer: Skie Maree - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

BaasB thanks for the share!

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png morning_milk3a.png smpl6.png shower_boobs006.png stranded_butt_03.png

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Oh, another niche fetish game from deviant art folk. Poor fellas have to make games themselves cuz not a lot of translators give attention to japanese h-games with less popular genres. 78db8c2cf6f788c4a787bac0a8e8fbe1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I couldn't play because I was walking slowly, it took too long, I don't understand why it was done, maybe I'm not smart

Reactions: Trotf

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
Faced a problem when completing the Karan mission. I brought water, the scene triggered and part of the interface disappeared, specifically the stamina scale and the amount of water pumped into Skie. Water was not enough, and I can not bring more.
P.S. The game is very slow, well, just very.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
yeah keep running into the hud disappearing..... hopefully someone on discord will have reported it. it making the game unplayable : (

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Oh, another niche fetish game from deviant art folk. Poor fellas have to make games themselves cuz not a lot of translators give attention to japanese h-games with less popular genres. View attachment 3757626
There's also a strange disconnect between typical breast/butt/bote expansion and this game. Usually it'd be accompanied by something like moral degeneration, corruption, or pregnancy but this is just kind of feels plastic? Not sure. The main character art even looks like those sex dolls you see in popular fiction.

Venonat

Apr 19, 2022
So, I managed to complete the gas delivery quests, but the quest after is to get information on your new powers. So I searched everywhere around Lym, not a single interaction I've had was helpful. I don't know if I made to what was left of the content or what. There's another side mission where you're supposed to meet Angelica in the Lym Forest at night, but nighttime is taking forever to come, and there's no cycle or object I can interact with, so that's a bust. And Viktoria, I don't know how long I'm supposed to wait for her to get the dress done.

noctambre

Apr 14, 2020
Why when its dissapears the dialog box the hud its not in there? someone has encoentered the same problem and know how to solve it?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
This has to be one of the SLOWEST to play games I have ever seen.

Unskippabled 2 hours cutscne

Walking slower than over-encumbered skyrim character by default. Everything feels like it's trying to waste time and it's not even grind, it's base mechanics xD

Reactions: Cukrownik and Trotf
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote