• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Sky Cat collection [2023-10-14] [Sky_Cat]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
Sky Cat is a 3D artist who makes pinups of characters from video Final Fantasy, Dead or Alive, and Street Fighter.​

Updated: 2023-10-14
Artist: Sky Cat - - -
Censorship: mostly no, but a few works have mosaics
Language: None
Resolution: Moslty 4K
Pages: 4000+ pictures, 950+ .psd
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download:
Pictures: - - -
Pictures compressed: - - - -

2022-05-31 update: - - - -
2022-11-27 update: - - - -
2022-11-27 update compressed: - - - -
2022-12-31 update: - - - -
2023-01: - - - -
2023-02: - - - -
2023-03 to 09: - - -
2023-03 to 09 compressed: - - - -

PSD:
Aerith: - - - -
Cidney, Iris, Lunafreya: - - - -
Tifa: - - - -
Final Fantasy others: - - - -
DOA: - - - -
Others: - - - -

2022-05-31 update: - - - -

aa.jpg 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Some sets are missing from Patreon; they were presumably released before he made his Patreon. Some sets also only exist in .psd, so perhaps someone who has Photoshop can create them in .jpg.

Here are the censored & missing sets:
- Ada 2
- Cidney 1-5 (no psd)
- Iris 1, 2 (no psd), 3 + test 1
- Lunafreya 1-8, 10 (two sets of that number, only 1 censored, but no psd for that one)
- Marie 1-4 (no psd)
- Monica 1 (no psd)
- Nyotengu 4 (no psd)
- Tina 8

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Some sets are missing from Patreon; they were presumably released before he made his Patreon. Some sets also only exist in .psd, so perhaps someone who has Photoshop can create them in .jpg.

Here are the censored & missing sets:
- Ada 2
- Cidney 1-5 (no psd)
- Iris 1, 2 (no psd), 3 + test 1
- Lunafreya 1-8, 10 (two sets of that number, only 1 censored, but no psd for that one)
- Marie 1-4 (no psd)
- Monica 1 (no psd)
- Nyotengu 4 (no psd)
- Tina 8
F for the Nyo, Ada, and Tina images lmao.

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
The petite take on Aerith is amazing. Finally a version that does her proper without a huge bust but also giving her an incredible tight bod.

The upload for Aerith is missing quite a few photos for hers. For example, the very first screenshot at the bottom of OP has Aerith nude back against a man. That is not included in the pack, among several others. Hopefully this can be updated. Thanks for the upload OP.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Like Aerith was missing over 80% of her photos and stuff. As prior mentioned, Kemono has had a massive Sky_Cat dump and uploaded almost, if not all, of the stuff up to current as of recent.
I've checked and all the sets of Aerith are there, minus the new ones since 2022-06-01. Sets 01 to 25, plus 5 test sets, plus a set with Tifa. That's 361 pictures. What is missing exactly?

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
I've checked and all the sets of Aerith are there, minus the new ones since 2022-06-01. Sets 01 to 25, plus 5 test sets, plus a set with Tifa. That's 361 pictures. What is missing exactly?
I mentioned it in my post which is post #12, but for example... See the very first photo example in the thread is Aerith with a guy and cum. This comes from Aerith set 17. You only have 5 photos for set 17 labeled Aerith_17-1.psd to Aerith_17-5.psd which I downloaded from the Aerith photo specific section of your links. I did download those prior before making my original post, though, so I know they weren't in those downloads anyways. I'd also check the normal but almost every link in this thread is dead and it hasn't been updated since June, anyways, when there have been a large number of photos added since. The actual Aerith set 17 goes up to Aerith_17C-25 being composed of 30, not 5, photos. That final one is the photo in your first thread example, which is oddly not in the downloads you added.

It sounds like you have the extra photos but accidentally did not upload them all. After all, you have the photo in the thread example just not the downloads, themselves. You mention 361 pictures but your Aerith download has only 186 files. Check Kemono for the missing files or the pixiv. Either way, thanks for uploading what you did as it helped until I found Kemono.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I mentioned it in my post which is post #12, but for example... See the very first photo example in the thread is Aerith with a guy and cum. This comes from Aerith set 17. You only have 5 photos for set 17 labeled Aerith_17-1.psd to Aerith_17-5.psd which I downloaded from the Aerith photo specific section of your links. I did download those prior before making my original post, though, so I know they weren't in those downloads anyways. I'd also check the normal but almost every link in this thread is dead and it hasn't been updated since June, anyways, when there have been a large number of photos added since. The actual Aerith set 17 goes up to Aerith_17C-25 being composed of 30, not 5, photos. That final one is the photo in your first thread example, which is oddly not in the downloads you added.

It sounds like you have the extra photos but accidentally did not upload them all. After all, you have the photo in the thread example just not the downloads, themselves. You mention 361 pictures but your Aerith download has only 186 files. Check Kemono for the missing files or the pixiv. Either way, thanks for uploading what you did as it helped until I found Kemono.
I think I understand your mistake, you have only downloaded the PSD files. These PSD are for editing pictures with Photoshop. You need to download from the links above (labelled "pictures"):
screenshot_97.png

There, you will find the complete sets of Aeris:

screenshot_96.png